[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

credit: seesaw_love's IG

berries! while waiting for kappy's translation, may we read the comment of this pic first as a berry translated the part wherein the boys were asked about what type of women they want!...though it's still a rough translation (on siyang's answer), many thanks to @yamam.hrmik

i want to screencap the comment but FB is not helping me :tears:...might as well just share the pic here again!

what do u think berries? :w00t::w00t:

@kappy...we are waiting...thank u chingu :)

• Like 6

Thank you @seesaw_love for posting 101 webdrama here.

I don't know how you berries feels after watching this webdrama but for me, seem all are raising stars and their experience of acting still lacking except Siyang who have already polish up his acting. I still prefer drama than webdrama, ahjumma have out of the trend :lol: 

I have read through others forum and some kpop fans mentioned being in K-pop industries is not easy as alots restrictions and in order to get famous, they have to work extra double hard. Especially filming in a drama which lacking of sleep is unavoidable...out sudden, reminds me Siyang yawning and tiredness in wgm:D i hope Siyang, rather being an idol, he should further expand his acting into another level.  I think Siyang has wide range of  image and he can acts well just like mirror of the witch. Furthermore, if Soyeon become his tutor, i think sooner or later, Siyang can become one of the A-listed actor too :)

• Like 6

Hahaha @novikoydy.....it's his turn now to be lovey dovey in the drama.....won't be difficult for him...

I like it coz the things (i mean couple suff ..  like skateboarding...the grape event...and others) they'rekinda of different fr HH but still hospital episodes are like happening in most dramas  these days.. but still he acted cutely as in a younger matured responsible man trying hard to woo the lady.

• Like 6

I find it quite weird for guy to wear anklet around his ankle. I'm quite surprised Siyang wore that in his current drama :huh:

Wondered is he casually wear it just for fun or compulsory for the drama??

Forgive me, i'm outdated and unable catches up nowadays fashion trend :D

O Siyang perm his hair, looks good on him and of course, matching his manly forehead:D

Cr:dydydy1207

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Summer Ryn said:

I find it quite weird for guy to wear anklet around his ankle. I'm quite surprised Siyang wore that in his current drama :huh:

Wondered is he casually wear it just for fun or compulsory for the drama??

Forgive me, i'm outdated and unable catches up nowadays fashion trend :D

O Siyang perm his hair, looks good on him and of course, matching his manly forehead:D

Cr:dydydy1207

Could it be his secret couple anklet with so yeon?? I wish it is....:wub:

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, Summer Ryn said:

Who knows?? This "AH PA " might be Soyeon's future father in law....ha ha ha....:D:lol:

Haaa...we are as always curious.........then if it is so we berries will be jumping with joy. Just finished watching ep 9 - love the script writer.....the story is so nice and the actors and actresses are so good.

• Like 6