[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

First time:

- to watch WGM (because of 2KSY)

- to be a shipper of siso couple

- to join soompi forum and become part of sisoberry

- to join rice wealth project (because of Kwak Shi Yang and sisoberry)

- to join unicef project (because of siso couple anniversary and sisoberry)

for me,all of that are a wonderful first time experiences.....

even though in the end I am having a heartache because of 'the reality'...

i won't regret it.

but I don't think I want to experience it again for the second time or the third time.

Siso couple and Sisoberry will be my first and my last.

Thank you Siso couple for wonderful memories 

Thank you Sisoberry for wonderful experiences 

:blush:

• Like 9

@6u2n7a - :cry:  Most of your firsts were my firsts.  I feel as you do.  You are a dedicated Siso Berry through and through.  Your loyalty to Siso couple has shone through every post you shared.  And your sincerity to us as your friends.  Thank you, too.  It saddens me that we seem to saying our alohas here.  I want to hang around a bit more.  Some might ask, "What for?"  For the friends I've made.  My beautiful Berrylicious friends.
:"

• Like 7

Berries are such a talented bunch! I need to thank WGM and this thread for giving me the impetus to delurk. For me, there's nothing wrong in supporting both SiSo still, together or individually on the shipper thread because we have that right as a fan. 

But the line is crossed when comments get personal and vicious on the (or any) actor's social media. 

Maybe the basic question is to ask oursleves first, how would we feel if we are in the person's position..

From both SiSo's IG updates, they have long moved on after WGM stint. They had given their best in the program and we are witnesses of that, but romantically they didn't work out, and we'll just have to respect that. 

I'll give my fullest blessing to Siyang when he found that dream gal of his. All the best to him and the rest of the Berries! 

• Like 5

Thanks for those who responded to my question.  Seems like some will stay for at least a little longer, some will try to reactivate Si Yang's thread, and I'm sure others will check out So Yeon's thread and related dramas.  As far as posting pics or artwork of the two here, no harm done if we do.  If you want, go ahead.  If not, then no.  Posting of the couple will probably be construed as us hanging on to a lost dream, but it can also be seen as enjoying the memories which brought us joy, with maybe a little hope?  I just won't take it to where she might more obviously read it, like IG.  I don't have an IG account anyway.

It's a shame if there's mean stuff being said on So Yeon's IG.  Those are uncalled for, and I don't participate in that stuff, as I'm sure none of us Berries here would.  

And on the subject of delurking, one good thing that has come from this news (besides So Yeon's happiness...you know what I mean) is several Berries who we haven't seen for a while have come and shared their thoughts.

Good to see you!  And of course, the old faithfuls. Even if was because of this. (Sorry...the following is not a complete list, but the ones I remember the most and some who recently posted again)

@Z33Ta  @novikoydy @wannika0912  @seesaw_love @hannajo  @ChuMills DejaVu @studentkkk @nubianlegalmind @KalyanaV @6u2n7a @eyra  @Rain Fung @Summer Ryn @Alilla @SamaraP @lynseyanzia @dj_blue @jl08 @SomeBerry @alou @hsyhsy @khairunni @chloe24 @yuar19ingrid  @dinaz @LeeK @cinta256 @catgoh92

• Like 10

17 hours ago, kappy said:

@6u2n7a - :cry:  Most of your firsts were my firsts.  I feel as you do.  You are a dedicated Siso Berry through and through.  Your loyalty to Siso couple has shone through every post you shared.  And your sincerity to us as your friends.  Thank you, too.  It saddens me that we seem to saying our alohas here.  I want to hang around a bit more.  Some might ask, "What for?"  For the friends I've made.  My beautiful Berrylicious friends

Thank you for your sweet words but I feel I'm not as you described above. :sweatingbullets:

The funny thing is....lately I'm trying to hold back myself not to check up on this forum. But it didn't work. Maybe it's become a habit for me to check up this forum everyday. :)

Berries....can we still have fun in this forum? Despite what the reality is? I really don't want to give up on this forum..:(

• Like 6

hi chinggus....@6u2n7a @Z33Ta and @kappy....i'm sorry for not being around since wednesday.....chongmal I do understand your feelings. We have been coming here either on a daily basis or just popping in once in awhile and suddenly there is a vacuum. We miss the daily updates esp from @summer ryn and chit chatting about them here.  As for me.....i love doing what i used to post and suddenly i need to change the appearance of the pictures (as i do want to respect her choice and i do not wish for unwanted hates) - so i need time to make changes.....and these are for you my chinggus

14212161_1852849588279610_12347652493402

14291860_1852644021633500_31765609156681

• Like 6

@hsyhsy Thank U for your explanation. I understand where you are coming from now. I’m not an IG and FB user and it somehow never occurs to me to check upon their IGs. And I have to say I am shocked by some comments posted there...

I know that what I’m going to say might not go well with some people so let me apologise in advance... 

I’m just penning down my personal thoughts here...

I was a fan of Soyeon first (since she debut earlier) before I became a fan of Siyang. But as I’ve mentioned in the beginning it was through Siyang that I knew about them joining WGM.

SiSo created a lot of firsts for me too...  @6u2n7a @kappy most of your firsts are mine too... :)

From the start, I knew WGM was NOT REAL as have been mentioned countless times here but I thought I saw more in them than just “make-believe” so when news first broke out about Soyeon dating LSW, I was naturally surprised, upset and disappointed and I’m sure that’s what all SiSo fans must have at least felt...

Although disappointed, I also came to accept the fact that SiSo was not meant to be and was glad and happy for her...

I was still thankful for all the beautiful memories that SiSo left me with...

So I was definitely taken aback when I read about the words she used to describe her feelings for LSW and worst, the nickname she gave him...  I felt really let-down honestly... :(

And those entire fond and beautiful memories poof~~ gone just like that...  (I’m sorry berries, I’m not looking at those moments the same anymore...)

Yes, I agree that she has the choice and the right to use whatever word/s she wants to but as a celebrity (and one whom I’m sure is well aware that SiSo fans are still supporting her), I felt that she should be a bit tactful towards our feelings too...

Soyeon ssi is a person, a human being, but so are we... human beings with feelings and emotions... and these can be feelings that some invested more than others...

Please don’t get me wrong here... I am not trying to find fault or blame anyone nor am I trying to justify the negative and mean comments posted...

I’m someone who believes that for every action, there must be a reason...

In this case, I guess emotions are running high... and deep disappointment can easily turn to resentment, anguish and anger and those can sometimes cloud our judgement...

So right now I’m going to do a call-out to my fellow berries “berries~~ let us move on~~ come back please to be the gracious, beautiful and berrylicious you~~” :wub::wub::wub:

We do not want to be like those “fans” / “anti-fans” that we talked about before, do we?

And in Soyeon’s case, as @hsyhsy stated “WGM had given us a glimpse of how both KSYs will behave should they be dating (be it with each other or with their real partner). They have listed down what they wished to do most if they are in a relationship so that's the true side of them."

Well, maybe that’s it then...

**Berries~~ Fighting~~!!!** :heart:

• Like 9

4 hours ago, 6u2n7a said:

Thank you for your sweet words but I feel I'm not as you described above. :sweatingbullets:

The funny thing is....lately I'm trying to hold back myself not to check up on this forum. But it didn't work. Maybe it's become a habit for me to check up this forum everyday. :)

Berries....can we still have fun in this forum? Despite what the reality is? I really don't want to give up on this forum..:(

@6u2n7a... Even if you deny... the fact is I find this too cute of you... Haha... :lol:

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Z33Ta said:

@hsyhsy Thank U for your explanation. I understand where you are coming from now. I’m not an IG and FB user and it somehow never occurs to me to check upon their IGs. And I have to say I am shocked by some comments posted there...

I know that what I’m going to say might not go well with some people so let me apologise in advance... 

I’m just penning down my personal thoughts here...

I was a fan of Soyeon first (since she debut earlier) before I became a fan of Siyang. But as I’ve mentioned in the beginning it was through Siyang that I knew about them joining WGM.

SiSo created a lot of firsts for me too...  @6u2n7a @kappy most of your firsts are mine too... :)

From the start, I knew WGM was NOT REAL as have been mentioned countless times here but I thought I saw more in them than just “make-believe” so when news first broke out about Soyeon dating LSW, I was naturally surprised, upset and disappointed and I’m sure that’s what all SiSo fans must have at least felt...

Although disappointed, I also came to accept the fact that SiSo was not meant to be and was glad and happy for her...

I was still thankful for all the beautiful memories that SiSo left me with...

So I was definitely taken aback when I read about the words she used to describe her feelings for LSW and worst, the nickname she gave him...  I felt really let-down honestly... :(

And those entire fond and beautiful memories poof~~ gone just like that...  (I’m sorry berries, I’m not looking at those moments the same anymore...)

Yes, I agree that she has the choice and the right to use whatever word/s she wants to but as a celebrity (and one whom I’m sure is well aware that SiSo fans are still supporting her), I felt that she should be a bit more tactful towards our feelings too...

Soyeon ssi is a person, a human being, but so are we... human beings with feelings and emotions... and these can be feelings that some invested more than others...

Please don’t get me wrong here... I am not trying to find fault or blame anyone nor am I trying to justify the negative and mean comments posted...

I’m someone who believes that for every action, there must be a reason...

In this case, I guess emotions are running high... and deep disappointment can easily turn to resentment, anguish and anger and those can sometimes cloud our judgement...

So right now I’m going to do a call-out to my fellow berries “berries~~ let us move on~~ come back please to be the gracious, beautiful and berrylicious you~~” :wub::wub::wub:

We do not want to be like those “fans” / “anti-fans” that we talked about before, do we?

And in Soyeon’s case, as @hsyhsy mentioned “WGM had given us a glimpse of how both KSYs will behave should they be dating (be it with each other or with their real partner). They have listed down what they wished to do most if they are in a relationship so that's the true side of them."

Well, that’s it then...

**Berries~~ Fighting~~!!!** :heart:

that's what i felt too...

and i wanna add 1 point. sorry if i bring this up again. i know that UNICEF project was for charity. but besides for that reason,i did it because i want to celebrate their 1st anniversary. so,at least not only from her sides,but his sides too...they could say thank you for us (their fans). or is it too much to ask?

oh...how i wish she didn't announce the news this quickly. couldn't she hold up until next couple of months?  because days before we just celebrated siso couple 1st anniversary. or perhaps she didn't care with siso fans because like her loyal fans said WGM was a fake life not the real life....so why must they care?

aren't we (siso fans) equal with them (bongji fans)? if they said we are being delusional about WGM. aren't they too? if they said WGM was fake (because they said it was scripted),wasn't HH drama scripted too? in facts,in HH drama all dialogues were scripted,but not with WGM. so,who is more sincere in words?

they said sang woo is perfect match for so yeon because they watched their chemistry in HH. isn't it the same feeling with us in WGM? but why it seems we are being called more delusional than themselves ?

• Like 8

I like how we are analyzing the situation here and giving ourselves some space to think the whole matter through..

There are the issue of non-replies from SiSo and their agencies with respect to the UNICEF project in conjunction with SiSo 1st anniversary, the issue of the choice of nickname So Yeon has used, and who is the "perfect' match for So Yeon...

I'm not from any of their agency, thus i can't speak for them, But my guess is they know the real status of SiSo and thus the 1st year anniversary of SiSo does not have any real significance to them. Maybe the agencies will respond a little later or maybe something has gone wrong in the process. I wasn't in the thread when the project took place, therefore i can't comment. all the above are my speculations for what could have happened only.

As for the use of the nickname, I remembered in the last episode of WGM, So Yeon asked what should they call each other if they see each other in the future, Si Yang said to use their nicknames, but So Yeon said let's think about it, will figure out eventually. I said in one of my posts that this could be a disguise of their relationship later on. In any case, she has always been calling Si Yang, 'yeobo' and 'nampyeonmin' more than puppy in the WGM. I don't think she's calling LSW puppy either, just saving his contact as puppy because of his profile picture. Frankly, i don't think why i should know so much about their terms of endearment. it is their private life.

As for who's the perfect match for So Yeon, only she know it best.

SiSo fans may be called delusional because SiSo couple is from reel and still reel, whereas LSW and So Yeon are from reel to real.

This new couple is still in the early stages of dating, we can't say how it will turn out too, but to give them our very best wishes (as a true fan of theirs)

Cheers to all the mature, kind and lovely Berries and thank you for hearing me out!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, hsyhsy said:

I like how we are analyzing the situation here and giving ourselves some space to think the whole matter through..

There are the issue of non-replies from SiSo and their agencies with respect to the UNICEF project in conjunction with SiSo 1st anniversary, the issue of the choice of nickname So Yeon has used, and who is the "perfect' match for So Yeon...

I'm not from any of their agency, thus i can't speak for them, But my guess is they know the real status of SiSo and thus the 1st year anniversary of SiSo does not have any real significance to them. Maybe the agencies will respond a little later or maybe something has gone wrong in the process. I wasn't in the thread when the project took place, therefore i can't comment. all the above are my speculations for what could have happened only.

As for the use of the nickname, I remembered in the last episode of WGM, So Yeon asked what should they call each other if they see each other in the future, Si Yang said to use their nicknames, but So Yeon said let's think about it, will figure out eventually. I said in one of my posts that this could be a disguise of their relationship later on. In any case, she has always been calling Si Yang, 'yeobo' and 'nampyeonmin' more than puppy in the WGM. I don't think she's calling LSW puppy either, just saving his contact as puppy because of his profile picture. Frankly, i don't think why i should know so much about their terms of endearment. it is their private life.

As for who's the perfect match for So Yeon, only she know it best.

SiSo fans may be called delusional because SiSo couple is from reel and still reel, whereas LSW and So Yeon are from reel to real.

This new couple is still in the early stages of dating, we can't say how it will turn out too, but to give them our very best wishes (as a true fan of theirs)

Cheers to all the mature, kind and lovely Berries and thank you for hearing me out!

does not have any real significance .....so it's justify their actions for not giving a simple "thank you" for the efforts of their 'reel fans'. they just worried about the connection with Siso Couple,so they couldn't appreciate the good deeds that we did.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, 6u2n7a said:

does not have any real significance .....so it's justify their actions for not giving a simple "thank you" for the efforts of their 'reel fans'. they just worried about the connection with Siso Couple,so they couldn't appreciate the good deeds that we did.

@6u2n7a

When i read your message, i began to worry for you....because I like you as a friend < you are from Indonesia, right?)

I'm fully aware where you are coming from because you need emotional "justification" and totally understand how you feel because i once engrossed their chemistry too in the WGM show.

Allow me to analyse the situation if you don't mind :

May be you can step back and ponder for a while, there are many possibilities for the Bongji couple to make public announcement on their dating (one of the possibilities : may be being caught during dating) and later confirmed by their agencies (Remember : everything happens for a reason).

When we upset the matter or a person, how often we do a self-reflection?

During our-self reflection time, are we aware that :

1)  WGM is a variety show to showcase virtual couple, whether they could become a real couple it's up to them...

2) In the past, there was very rare WGM couples became real couple after the show, may be one or two in the history only

3) It's her life, her decision, her destiny, nobody can control her, not even her parents, except herself

4) When she said the nickname of a puppy, she probably was so excited and honestly to talk about it without any intention to hurt her fans. (Did we give her a chance to explain or jump into conclusion to charge her being "unwise" to say the "puppy"??)

5) Oftentimes, when we do good deeds, we usually expect a favorable return from someone, like thank you, gift etc, if he/she doesn't, we will feel disappointed, right? Allow me to explain further : Not everyone behaves the same as we want them to be, even though she is a celebrity (can it be possible she or her agency forgot to reply the "thank you" message??)....., if every matter we asked for equality and justification, there will be no different classes in the world, we will live in Utopian society aiming for a state in which everything is perfect; idealistic, and i personally hope to achieve one day, frankly speaking :) 

6) When we charge a person, do we give her benefit of doubts, or should we immediately charge her sentence to death.

Often time, when we treat people or our loved ones so nicely and expect something in return, but if it doesn't work, we felt disappointed and turn ourselves into anger if something trigger it one day (like the breakout news)...

There are few ways to vent out our frustrations, sadness, and anger that arise as a normal part of our growing and in a healthy life, we can do writing, crying and punching, exercising, just to name a few.....

Its good to vent out your frustrations (expressing thru writing) which is part of your emotional expressing especially when you involved so deeply in this SISO couple.

To overcome or rather strengthen our emotions, train ourself to be open mind, more receptive and be generosity towards any matter, be it good or bad in future....we will always see the positive side of the matter.  Life is beautiful, don't stress yourself too much because of one celebrity, or any other person.

There is a old saying : Angry with someone, is a way of self punishment....so punishing yourself by making your life harder, is it worth it?

My Dear Chingu, i see you as a kind soul person all these while, I sincerely wish you to stay strong, and I really want you to be happy and not engross deeply in this matter anymore, because if you have pulled out yourself, you have set yourself free by "forgiving" her action or words.

Last wise phrase to share : Peace come from within. Do not seek it without.....be happy, my dear .:)

• Like 3

9 hours ago, hsyhsy said:

Frankly, i don't think why i should know so much about their terms of endearment. it is their private life.

Oh yeah!!! Exactly!!! Terms of endearment can certainly stay privy between them so I wonder why she has to make it "public"... Hmmm...

Uh, oh well~~...

Anyway, I'm going to make it plain and simple based on my gut feeling and senses... no deep words needed... don't have to "stress" your brain thinking about it... Haha... 

Let's face the REALity true blue berries...  the most probable answer is as I've mentioned before she's telling us straight up "to back off the idea of SiSo together" or as what @dj_blue said earlier "to put a shut-up on us"...

I said "probable" so I might be wrong... Each and every one has the right to their own opinions so I'm sticking to mine for now...

So being mature, kind and lovely berries as we are, ehem... we should just give her that... 

@6u2n7a ... About the UNICEF donations... I understand how you feel... Here's my take on it... There's a saying "what goes around comes around"... At the end of the day, thinking about those sweet smiling faces feeling happy and appreciative and knowing that I play a part in it is putting a big warm smile on my face too... I'm happy, contented and pleased...  That is a reward in itself...

You said you want to have fun right chinggu so let us do that...

And berries, since Eid al-Adha is around the corner, I'm a bit busy on the personal front but I will try to be back whenever I can...

Love... :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 9

4 hours ago, Z33Ta said:

Oh yeah!!! Exactly!!! Terms of endearment can certainly stay privy between them so I wonder why she has to make it "public"... Hmmm...

Uh, oh well~~...

Anyway, I'm going to make it plain and simple based on my gut feeling and senses... no deep words needed... don't have to "stress" your brain thinking about it... Haha... 

Let's face the REALity true blue berries...  the most probable answer is as I've mentioned before she's telling us straight up "to back off the idea of SiSo together" or as what @dj_blue said earlier "to put a shut-up on us"...

I said "probable" so I might be wrong... Each and every one has the right to their own opinions so I'm sticking to mine for now...

So being mature, kind and lovely berries as we are, ehem... we should just give her that... 

@6u2n7a ... About the UNICEF donations... I understand how you feel... Here's my take on it... There's a saying "what goes around comes around"... At the end of the day, thinking about those sweet smiling faces feeling happy and appreciative and knowing that I play a part in it is putting a big warm smile on my face too... I'm happy, contented and pleased...  That is a reward in itself...

You said you want to have fun right chinggu so let us do that...

And berries, since Eid al-Adha is around the corner, I'm a bit busy on the personal front but I will try to be back whenever I can...

Love... :wub::wub::wub:

I agree with your words and @dj_blue's. So Yeon chose to share the LSW Meong thing, which could be seen as insensitive to Siso fans or it could reflect on her as someone excited to share a detail about a new found love,  While it certainly is the latter, I also believe she meant to let Siso fans know that Siso couple is a thing of the past.

Why did she choose now to reveal the news of her and LSW?  She probably wanted to share about it earlier, but worried how Siso fans might take it.  I mean, that's not the only reason, but one of them.  For Siso fans, there's never a good time for her to share that kind of news, if you think about it, so now's as good a time as ever?  I can see that.

@6u2n7a - Don't need to be too concerned over the UNICEF thing.  It was a wonderful charitable gesture, and a "thank you" would be nice, whoever's name it might be in, but since that didn't happen for reasons many have speculated on, and probably accurately, we shall be happy to know that somewhere, someone in need is reaping the benefits, as @Z33Ta said. Perhaps their agencies thought that by saying "thank you" it was acknowledging that Siso still existed when it doesn't, To me, they could have said "thank you" as coming from the individuals and still not let on about Siso no longer existing, but maybe that would still be kind of sticky?  Who knows?

We can still have fun here, @6u2n7a.  I would like that! Right now, that's a bit challenging, but still do-able.  I think I'm sounding kind of funny about now, as if I'm saying, "I'm going to have fun here if it kills me!"  LOL!  This, because it's been kind of "heavy" here lately.  But we can look at things with new eyes and still smile and talk about how Siso couple made us feel, because that's what we do here in this shipper's paradise.

• Like 11

Has anyone watched the latest episode of Second to Last Love?  (spoiler ahead...)   Si Yang plants an doozy, out-of-the-blue kiss on the woman he loves.  Whoa, I didn't expect that, but then again, I kinda did.

Made me wonder how it'd be if So Yeon and Si Yang were to be cast in a drama as love interests now.  That'd be awkward, I think. Remember when we couldn't think of much else?  Ah well, what to do?

Thinking on things again, I guess it would be hard to keep this up here.  Sorry... I said I wanted to have fun, but what kinds of things do we do?  I do still want to continue being with my Berry friends.  

It has been mentioned about reviving Si Yang's Soompi thread, for those who wish to go there.  I'm game. How does one do that?  Can someone be in charge of that, if it hasn't happened already?  I'm not very good at that kind of thing.  Thank you.

Of course, you can visit So Yeon's thread.  I'll have to wait on that one and let my disappointment in Siso not happening pass.  I hate to be a killjoy.  I do wish her the best.

Mine was the last comment 22 hours ago.  Let's not let this become a desert wasteland just yet!  Anybody?  Your thoughts?

• Like 7

1 hour ago, SamaraP said:

@kappy...i'm sorry.....so much have happen. I still make fanarts but just focusing on siyang more as it is simpler than way. 

Will drop by once in awhile dear as this was once a playground for us.

@SamaraP - Oh no, no problem.  Don't need to apologize.  I'm the same way.  I'm glad you still make fanart.  I always enjoy them. Keep it up and visit when you can.  

You caught that kiss!  

• Like 8

3 hours ago, kappy said:

Has anyone watched the latest episode of Second to Last Love?  (spoiler ahead...)   Si Yang plants an doozy, out-of-the-blue kiss on the woman he loves.  Whoa, I didn't expect that, but then again, I kinda did.

Made me wonder how it'd be if So Yeon and Si Yang were to be cast in a drama as love interests now.  That'd be awkward, I think. Remember when we couldn't think of much else?  Ah well, what to do?

Thinking on things again, I guess it would be hard to keep this up here.  Sorry... I said I wanted to have fun, but what kinds of things do we do?  I do still want to continue being with my Berry friends.  

It has been mentioned about reviving Si Yang's Soompi thread, for those who wish to go there.  I'm game. How does one do that?  Can someone be in charge of that, if it hasn't happened already?  I'm not very good at that kind of thing.  Thank you.

Of course, you can visit So Yeon's thread.  I'll have to wait on that one and let my disappointment in Siso not happening pass.  I hate to be a killjoy.  I do wish her the best.

Mine was the last comment 22 hours ago.  Let's not let this become a desert wasteland just yet!  Anybody?  Your thoughts?

i did.....:wub:
while watching this drama....when si yang has conversations or situations with the female lead...i imagined he did it with so yeon instead.

ups,i'm being delusional again...am i  in trouble??  :P:crazy:

• Like 5