[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

i admire the positive ways of thinking from some berries regarding the BIG NEWS....

but i really need times to really let  go 'siso couple' like i need times when they ended their WGM. what makes me more sad is....this time not only i have to let go 'siso couple' but i have to let go this forum too? because if every berries here are saying goodbye and don't post anything again.....it means it's over,right?

:cold_sweat:

can we create alter life here in this forum. the siso world? (i must be still in denial mode.oh,berries,please help me).

:frown:

• Like 7

3 hours ago, 6u2n7a said:

all the past interviews,all the words she said during WGM,all the expose gestures....it all didn't match up with this current news.

if she is really in real life doesn't like si yang and end up falling in love with sang woo...why she has to tell the story similar with si yang?

and so far,only from her side all the stories about this new relationship. not yet from sang woo. i thought she is a shy person? why so  open now?

:sweatingbullets:

it's very easy to answer all the questions..from 1st ep to last ep she was pretending ....pretending and pretending....well wgm is only a reality show....that not real behind the scenes.... they keep acted cute,carring and lovey dovey just for the show....so just let them go  just  enjoy the show without thinking of our couple to be as a real couple....none of wgm's couples going out as a real couple....but it's so sad for kwak si yang  side might be...

sorry for my words just pass by this room....don't be so upset for this bad situation just pray the  best for him....ermmmm he is so handsome and still young ...for sure he will find his true love soon...really soon...pray...

for siso couple shippersannn stay strong!!!! fighting

( i'm from another room......just come by to say hello to the sad shippers here..annyyoonggggg.....)

• Like 8

@SamaraP... Thank U chinggu ya... "That's what friends are for"... That put a tiny weeny smile on my face... :) 

Ok, ok actually a pretty large smile on my face... :smiley:

@6u2n7a... For me too... The saddest part of all this was the thought of leaving this forum... Where will I get my dose of energy supplements from now? :tears:

And I am one of those who keep hinting at “goodbyes” but as you can see I’m still alive here... In fact it seems that I’m putting work on-hold... for today...

I have a suggestion to make... and I think it might be in the minds of some other berries as well... I know for sure there is a berry who would like it if this happens...

I’m going to quote her here and I hope she doesn’t mind because it’s something good and I agree on... 

“I wish someone would activate Siyang's thread for others to get updates on him of his future works”...

What do you think, berries? :wub::wub::wub:

I’m new to forums (SiSoBerry is my one and only) so I’m not actually sure of how to activate a new thread so ehem ehem I’m hoping my “seniors” and more experienced berry chinggus here can help... :blush:

• Like 8

Thank you, everyone, for speaking your minds about the recent news.  It really is great to hear everyone's perspective on this.  As we always have, we share our thoughts, be they similar or different, in an honest and considerate way, and that is a major reason why I love this forum.  I've made so many good friends here, honestly.  It is sad that our commonality - the main one that brought us here - is nonexistent now (though I still want to hold out for some better news, but who am I fooling?).  So do we all say "que sera sera" and disperse?  I'm resisting it, because it's been fun being with you all.  

As @Z33Ta suggested, maybe we can meet at Si Yang's thread once it's revived or activated?  Or maybe invite everyone in a chatroom kind of situation, or both?  Like @6u2n7a and others have said, it is sad to just say bye bye to all our friends because of what happened.  We can still hang out!  

I'm finding it hard to believe about her saving LSW's number under the name Meong.  OUCH!  Wae?  Give him his own nickname, why not?  Or maybe it is as LeeK said: This is "her" from WGM.  She's being consistent, you could say.  Si Yang was special, and so is LSW, so she uses the same language?  I just wish she'd keep Meong for Si Yang and find another for LSW.  How about teddy bear?  I don''t know!  Just not puppy. Okay, I'm jealous. I admit it.  Can I help it if I think the name Meong should be sacred?

Maybe the stars are aligning better with her and LSW.  I mean, she found in Si Yang a wonderful man to whom age didn't matter but for whom she may still need to wait because of career thing.  Enter LSW who is an attractive man her age who is good to her, who she's worked with, whose career is probably at a similar place as hers as far as making a name for himself and years worked (though I know she worked earlier than him).  They played lovers and as such, had some doozy kisses, the kind I soooo wished I had seen of her with Si Yang.  Seems the perfect situation.  But as someone said, sometimes the close proximity of time and place can bring stars to your eyes.  Reminds me of when I was in a performing group and traveling for weeks to foreign countries.  Couples formed (I was one of them!) that more probably wouldn't have formed had we not been thrown together like that for that long of a time.

And before all of this, I was going to share my thoughts on Si Yang's character in Second to Last Love and the similarities with So Yeon in WGM...  His carrying his love interest, kissing her on her forehead, cooking for her, grabbing her hand and holding it, telling her and others that age doesn't matter (as @Summer Ryn and/or @SamaraP shared pics of).  Made me smile a lot.  Now, it makes me feel kind of melancholy.  And (sorry...spoiler...) his love interest can't help but feel more of a connection with his hyung who is her age.  Wish it were not so reel to real. 

• Like 9

about she is saving sang woo's phone number as "puppy"...you all can read it in kim so yeon soompi forum.

and you can read other facts,like :

- she started have feelings with sang woo around the mid point of filming HH.

- they went to zoo for a date.

- the way she describe sang woo...(just like si yang)

i find it strange for her to tell so much details about her new relationship (hence she is a shy and introvert person). is she purposely saying those words to hurt someone? to make statement for someone so he can back off now,i have someone already? is there something wrong with her relationship with si yang? maybe because of age thing? her family or his family don't support them as a couple? even worse my thought is : is so yeon ok? is she sick or something? (forgive me.maybe because i am a k-drama addicts.lately plot of dramas are about one person has terminal illness,right) :sweatingbullets:

oh,how i wish i have talent for writing fan fics.

• Like 7

As I stated before I respect both of them but my heart is a lot closer for SIyang I really don't know what to do if people will stop posting here because its so hard to get updates about him unlike with Soyeon who is establish and have a lot fans already. Which is quiet ironic given he has more exposure and project lately. 

I'm guessing why they opened up about their relationship is to put a shut-up on us. Sorry I think it came to the point that it become awkward for having Soyeon being always associated with Siyang.

It's Soyeon's life whatever her decision she's entitled to it but a part of me wished that she kept the other details like calling LSW puppy. I also wished that before they become public she didn't answer that she and Siyang kept in contact, so that the news about her new relationship will have not been a shock because it just as if they drifted apart. 

I guess Soyeon is back to being a Sunbae for Siyang and WGM is just a pleasant memory for them. 

I find it amusing Siyang came to her drama presscon and its the same drama where Soyeon met another man to be with her.

I really wish the best for SIyang I really hope he becomes an A list actor soon and meets a very nice woman. I would really want to know he lives a good life. He's been working hard since he's debut I don't know how he manages to sleep and at the same time memorize all his lines given all the project he has. 

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, seesaw_love said:

@6u2n7a  

you don't need to have an account to access my facebook   .  it is opened page.  You can also visit my youtube  channel     :blush:

oh i see...thank you.i'll try to access then. but i'm afraid it'll still unfamiliar for me.

so can you still put your video updates here in this forum by youtube links? it's easier for me to download...thanks..:wub:

• Like 6

Our hearts go to him...@6u2n7a @Z33Ta @kappy and my other berries .....this is a place we come to meet and read whatever updates that other berries post....don't abandon the thread.

Read what pleases us and ignore what doesn't.

14225351_1851929971704905_54614774858828

beautiful bird's eye view fr ep 9 of 2nd to last love

14203125_1851932228371346_22575633907631

14225345_1852033768361192_30300882703771

• Like 10

@dj_blue... Nicely said... I like... :thumbsup:

It seems that the issue of "Meong" is more sensitive (understandably so) than the dating announcement itself... 

And berries, now I'm wondering how LSW feels about being given that nickname... I mean Soyeon used it on national television for her virtual husband and now she's using it for her real love?

Wouldn't he feel uncomfortable? Personally, if it's me, I wouldn't like it... :sweatingbullets:

But ah well, since this came from someone who calls her hubby "guppy" (no kidding here!!!), who am I to say so much right? :P

@SamaraP... Okie-yo... Thank U... So please keep your fanarts coming ya... :D

About Siyang's webdrama... Ohhh~~ how I wish there's one with English sub... poking @seesaw_love  :blush:

• Like 8

Dear Berries,

It's been a breaking news for many of us - tossing Berries to two separate ends. I'm glad the news came out "officially", can you all imagine if it's otherwise - So Yeon will even be accused of other things? Siyang's WGM fans will feel the pain most now. But remember how we all once debated if WGM is real or reel? Even her FFI cast reminded viewers that So Yeon is a very good actress.

The WGM couples will have to keep up the act because there are other couples on the show...and it's a variety show i saw that resulted in most shipping, that even me, a decade-lurker of So Yeon boarded the ship. WGM had given us a glimpse of how both KSYs will behave should they be dating (be it with each other or with their real partner). They have listed down what they wished to do most if they are in a relationship so that's the true side of them.

In my opinion, So Yeon has been very considerate to Siyang because he is a rising star, and he needs the fan support more than she does. I'm sure they remain friends and in touch after WGM, but not the way Berries shippers expect it to be.

If i really have something against Siyang, it'll be that he had publicly "humiliated" So Yeon on the WGM by calling her a term which he has been berated too. It really hurt her, even though the editing tried to hide it. That's why the rest of the crew decided to "get back" by doing the thigh wrestling, which i think no crew had ever shown their face in any WGM episode, right? Anyway it's bygones and nobody bears any grudges. So let's not post anymore negative remarks on So Yeon IG if there's nothing good to say. It's always been polite and kind BerryLand here with kind and polite Berries.

Let's look ahead for the best of their futures. And thank you for all the Berry beautiful videos throughout the past year.

P.S>: Kim So Yeon is the real KSY, whereas Kwak Si Yang is KMJ's stage name.

• Like 4

Let's not start a fan war here between Kim So Yeon and Kwak Si Yang. 

We both have our wishes for them. Let's not bring the negativity of the past of WGM era I thought we have moved on.

This is a paradise of Kim So Yeon and Kwak Si Yang or Kwak Myeong Jin may it be between friends or co-workers, both are actors and both are real people. 

• Like 10

Hi berries.....been a while since I've post here.  And yes, the shock of reading the dating news of KSY and LSW brought me here to verify the news. Judging by the reaction here, it seems that we can say that So Yeon and Sang Woo are really dating.

My initial thought? Oh no. Why not KSY is dating KSY? After all, they had been so compatible and full of chemistry in WGM! SiSo couple had given berries so much joy and bonding here. We had laughed and cried together; we spammed on their lovey dovey gestures; we share our thoughts on what made them tick together and what the takeaway lessons in a marriage were; we were blown away by their beauty as a couple!

It started with Si Yang being the nice loving husband to So Yeon, even going the extra mile for earning the title as event expert. It ended with the contract being extended as a chance for So Yeon to do something in return for the care and warmth she received from Si Yang. Both had put in their best for WGM. Both had promised to show their real selves and they did just that as a virtual married couple. They enjoyed their stint with each other, as much as we had enjoyed shipping them together. This is REEL. And deep in our hearts, much as we love them to end up together in REAL life, we also are aware that reel feelings and real feelings might not be the same.

I think that as much as we are very disappointed at the outcome,  the bottomline is that both KSYs find their true love in real life, whether together or otherwise.  I believe that Si Yang and So Yeon have become very good friends after WGM. I believe that either one will be happy for the other if she/he finds her/his true love. After WGM, they would have been pretty caught up with their real life demands, especially Si Yang who is a rising star. There are lots of opportunities for him after WGM in his acting career and it's only logical that he capitalises on this to build his portfolio. This ship has met with an iceberg and is stationary now. Sunk or not time will tell.

I've found so much happiness and bonding with all the berries here. We even forged so much camaraderie to take part in contests, do donations and earn ourselves the "SiSoberry" title. I'm proud to be a SiSoberry! Let's continue to be SiSoberries because we supported both of them in WGM. They had given us fond memories. These memories should not be forgotten because one party is attached. Remember that they both enjoyed being together in WGM and have become friends now. That's what matters - them being there for each other.  :)

Let's not doubt either party's sincerity towards each other in WGM. They did their best to make each other happy and that's enough for me. It would be a great bonus if they end up together. If they don't,  definitely our shipping hearts will break but still, it's possible to wish them all the best without trying to see who is at fault.  

I  wish them all the best in whatever they do. So long as they are happy.  Shipping has its boundary. Life goes on for all right?   :)

Shipping comes with a heavy price when lots of emotions are invested. So, berries, your reactions are understandable. Cheer up and continue to support them individually, if not together. We can always come here to share our thoughts about either one or both. Our camaraderie need not end here right?

Cheers, berries! whether you are Si Yang's or So Yeon's fan, we are SiSo fans right? They might just wish to remain as good friends after WGM. Who knows?   :)

Once a SiSoberry, always a SiSoberry.  The shipping may or may not end here so long as both are not married.

Cya around!  :)

• Like 11

Thank you kind berries! Never my intention to start any fan war. But everyone has to realize in the day and age of the social media, words/comments posted can't be eradicated easily, and we have to be ever so careful and responsible with what we say and comment. 

Seesaw love and the rest of the team - pls continue to use your talents for a good cause! All the best!

• Like 6

Soooooooooo.................... In the land of shipperhood....in shipper's paradise... is there an understanding/rule/guideline about what happens here when one of the shippees has found love somewhere else?  Meaning... is it a no-no to post pics of them together?  You know, how it once was, a nice memory.  Inappropriate?  Okay, but within certain limits?  Who calls it?  The limits, I mean.  As much as I'd like to say I have enough sense and tact to know what and how to post, I'll bet that there'll be some who disagree on what I deem okay.  

There's gotta be some shipper forums where one of the shippees is not/no longer available.  I'm treading on unfamiliar ground.  Many of us, too, I would venture to say.  As part of this forum, I think we've done a stellar job of trying to be kind and thoughtful while expressing our thoughts.  Unfortunately, despite how hard we try, as we've seen recently, there's still the occasion where feelings are hurt.  Part of that is where our loyalty lies - mainly one or the other or both equally.  I think it's important to know we're all trying to use care in how we handle something like this and that there's bound to be something someone disagrees on.  

Getting off my soapbox now...

I'm still curious to know what you think we can and should do or continue to do here.  Thank you, Berries.

• Like 10

It has been a long time since I've posted in Berryland. 

I missed you all my berries. I know some of the berries don't like the breaking news of dating. I will not take sides and say whether or not you can do that or can't.  I won't take sides. I love them both.

I am long time SoYeon unni's fan. I was so happy to be shipping her with SiYang oppa. Even though they are going on their separate ways I will still support them individually. 

It has been a wonderful journey to be here with you. I wish every one of you a happiness, peace and love!

Berries until next time,

Love'yall:wub::wub:

• Like 8

9 hours ago, kappy said:

Soooooooooo.................... In the land of shipperhood....in shipper's paradise... is there an understanding/rule/guideline about what happens here when one of the shippees has found love somewhere else?  Meaning... is it a no-no to post pics of them together?  You know, how it once was, a nice memory.  Inappropriate?  Okay, but within certain limits?  Who calls it?  The limits, I mean.  As much as I'd like to say I have enough sense and tact to know what and how to post, I'll bet that there'll be some who disagree on what I deem okay.  

There's gotta be some shipper forums where one of the shippees is not/no longer available.  I'm treading on unfamiliar ground.  Many of us, too, I would venture to say.  As part of this forum, I think we've done a stellar job of trying to be kind and thoughtful while expressing our thoughts.  Unfortunately, despite how hard we try, as we've seen recently, there's still the occasion where feelings are hurt.  Part of that is where our loyalty lies - mainly one or the other or both equally.  I think it's important to know we're all trying to use care in how we handle something like this and that there's bound to be something someone disagrees on.  

Getting off my soapbox now...

I'm still curious to know what you think we can and should do or continue to do here.  Thank you, Berries.

Thanks for voicing it out @kappy because I'm actually very curious too... :blink:

• Like 5