[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

10 minutes ago, alou said:

..huwaaahhhhh :bawling: im twenty-five minutes too late!! Didn't came to my mind that they'll be the first couple.

I understand you very well. I thought that Siso will be the second couple but when I read seesaw post that it is not sure about the sequence of the couples, I clicked one of the links she provided and the show just started. I wait a little to see who is the first couple and I was very surprised to see Siyang on screen. I was lucky because I don`t watch the whole episode and I probably missed them as well.

video cut

• Like 15

O gosh! MBC might cut their dating filming into next week again! As expected, this week wgm still like that ! It's wasting of both Siso couple & MBC cameraman time,  every Saturday just shows a bit much ! :angry: 

Even though, still happy to see Siso again:D

• Like 10

in his BRI, Si Yang still felt sorry about the last question that he can't answer, even his eyes got teary....

I think maybe  because the question concerns about So Yeon's oma,  so he felt so down, looks like he wants to look good in his future mother in law :w00t::phew:

• Like 14

@larusthanks for the video cut , dear

and here videos in naver

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/796188/list/69077

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/796189/list/69077

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/796191/list/69077

berries, don't forget to like and comment there...

I still don't like how our  Siso still get less air time for this ep, but at least MBC gives us 3 videos.....

• Like 11

the preview for next ep, Siso plays virtual boxing??? and the last scene Si Yang put So Yeon's leg on him??? i can't see it clear since it's buffering, but kyaaaaaa....:w00t:

Si yang should just kissed her, and i thought he's gonna do that while he got closed to So Yeon....Si Yang ah, you just missed your great opportunity to bobo your cute wife :sweatingbullets:

• Like 16

:Di doubts Siyang will kiss Soyeon in front of so many cameraman & staff of the animals shop.

But i'm curious why he kneel down? Because of mother-in law? Wonder what question is Soyeon asking Siyang? He must felt upset not getting correct answer:sweatingbullets:

• Like 12

Drats!  I missed the first 8 minutes, apparently.  Their segment ended at 12 min. after the hour, so I thought it was only 12 min. altogether.  So, I'm glad I was wrong there. But..would like more, please, powers that be!  Byu couple had 23 min. and new couple had a whopping 31 minutes. (??!!!)  Hmmmmm.  

Looking forward for the raw, then @thesuitelife547's recap, and eng subs.  Also looking forward to next week's.  

• Like 13

This couple is sweetness  overload! Si Yang is one in a million guy. Although he can be secretive and blunt at times, his positive attributes are so adorable and I'm sure many women yearn to have a guy like him. I'm so glad that So Yeon has the chance to experience such a good guy. Just look at him taking care of her. My heart melts a million times over! Which guy would use his jacket to cover his woman and hold her shoulder while the other hand hold her hand when crossing the road? One in a million I think.

I think MBC really is too much. But what can we do? we can only take what they give us every Sat, which is not enough. Perhaps we should approach China to do a WGM version only with SiSo couple since they're also popular there and we can get to see at least half an hour every week? Instead of being given glimpses of our couple only, when we have to wait one whole week to see more of them.

I love them really. So much happiness just seeing them together. Really hope they get serious after WGM.  :)

• Like 23

13 minutes ago, eyra said:

the preview for next ep, Siso plays virtual boxing??? and the last scene Si Yang put So Yeon's leg on him??? i can't see it clear since it's buffering, but kyaaaaaa....:w00t:

I am waiting for the preview. I am curious what they will do next episode. :D

Virtual boxing? :w00t:

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, Summer Ryn said:

:Di doubts Siyang will kiss Soyeon in front of so many cameraman & staff of the animals shop.

But i'm curious why he kneel down? Because of mother-in law? Wonder what question is Soyeon asking Siyang? He must felt upset not getting correct answer:sweatingbullets:

I think so, too, but at one point when he leans his head so close to So Yeon, I really think he wanted to kiss her, but then restrain himself, well maybe that's just my delulu... :w00t:

I think the question about some music instrument that So Yeon's oma like to play, the blowing instrument, kinda like a traditional one. well I just guessing by the look of that thing

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, eyra said:

I think the question about some music instrument that So Yeon's oma like to play, the blowing instrument, kinda like a traditional one. well I just guessing by the look of that thing

It is ocarina. So that was all about. I did not understood why she mentioned ocarina. I know that she plays a traditional instrument like a drum, it is called janggu. I wish I watch her playing that instrument. :D

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, larus said:

For the next episode they filmed at their home. It seams that Soyeon is reading a comic book again. :D

right, she reread her fave comic 'slam dunk' again :D

Si Yang always impress me with his effort to please his baby So Yeon :wub:

• Like 16