[Drama 2015-2016] Glamorous Temptation 화려한 유혹

jwand

SC Review] 'brilliant seduction' Jung Jin Young, disgrace this villain jjanhan

Enter article 2016-02-17 08:55:42

2016021801001353300088341.jpg

CR. http://sports.chosun.com/news/utype.htm?id=201602180100135330008834&ServiceDate=20160217

Spoiler

[Sports Chosun maximum borane News] 'brilliant seduction' Jung Jin Young viewers rang the dusk sunaebo.

In the last 16 days MBC broadcasting wolhwageuk 'brilliant seduction' 39th sineunsu (Choi Kang-hee) is the appearance of revelation that "no feelings of love even once" to gangseokhyeon (Jung Jin Young) was drawn.

lg.php?cppv=1&cpp=e7ZYEnw1dmVNSVJrQ3ZrYW

I know that after prior seokhyeon is married to his hermit to revenge one weeks river (Cha Ye-Ryun) did not dispose of the hermit. In addition, while constantly suspicious of the relationship jinhyeongwoo (Joo Sang-wook) and hermit hermit continued to love and marriage has manifested towards her.

In contrast to the hermit it was soon seokhyeon power. Eun-soo said from the beginning that one of the approaches used to seokhyeon. Eun-soo is known that evoke the look of cheongmi (yunhaeyoung) who seokhyeon love from his past, and intentionally pretending cheongmi captured his heart. While later to marry seokhyeon was successful there is the hostess of the Prime Minister.

Hermit but failed to grab her pull with a force of seokhyeon doubt one shares in the future, he tried to kill his daughter (Galatians wish). Seokhyeon did not throw away the blood, could also abandon the ambition to create a getdaneun tours president. Eun-soo disappointed in that seokhyeon a plurality of blades are honed.

Seokhyeon is initially itneundeda vindictive one weeks to put a hermit, but his distance and deceived himself, had grounded his love for her. Hermit returned again postponed Chuck sincere love seokhyeon. Seokhyeon went over again deceived by such a hermit.

Seokhyeon but it did not clear even doubts about the hermit. Because of this, the hermit neomgyeotgo the bases, but hump exercised even in a crisis, geureolsurok went seokhyeon large degree of guilt of the hermit. Another revealing the anger to disappointment, so the self-made daughter for her one shares the sadness aroused the audience.

Seokhyeon towards that in the future the hospital after the hermit was sorry for the witness to look at the hermit and kissed hyeongwoo. Seokhyeon fell to a shock hermit has "never ever not loved you" nailed the words. Nevertheless seokhyeon tell me that can lay the hermit was even more unfortunately for the viewers.

Meanwhile, the broadcast day appeared the figure fell clutching a heart seokhyeon been happening with the help of bystanders, and sinister double track laid. Seokhyeon also en route to the hospital, nor was it shown to dementia not know where he is somehow disturbing the audience.

Gangseokhyeon causing a villain, but jakkuman jjanhan up the emotions. Labor being called a unique charm appeal, as "Poppy fatale 'he wonders show you some expansion in the future.

ran613@sportschosun.com

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@shae  this is the best comment this forum:

KSH and ES couple had more romantic scenes than the OTP.

HW kiss with IJ was a hotter kiss than OTP.

KSH has had the most romantic lines, Psycho husband comes in second.

Both KSH and Psycho are the more interesting characters in the entire series.

Thank you very much!

Warmth and bloody box 'gorgeous temptation of Joo Sang-wook fro freely in the myeongdaesa

L20160219.99001105940393501.jpg

CR.http://www.yeongnam.com/mnews/newsview.do?mode=newsView&newskey=20160219.990011059403935

Spoiler

'Brilliant seduction' Joo Sang-wook has a home theater with charm and shooter geukgang.

Wolhwa MBC drama 'Gorgeous Temptation' (a play sonyoungmok difference between the spirit / director gimsanghyeop gimhuiwon) are proud of the chest seems complete harmony jeoljeolhan romance and gruesome thriller seeing the movies.

What more can he claim to Joo Sang-wook shadows behind the drama, Choi Kang-hee (sineunsu station) and take the station jinhyeongwoo jumped into multiple pull off a big role in tow ratings. If he is spreading Choi Kang-hee and aeteuthan romance jeonhaneunga be Assorted a lifetime one-of-a-kind love with distinctive honey voice, and it turns into cold eyes suddenly overpowered Cha Ye-Ryun (river one shares station) and topped Jung Jin Young (gangseokhyeon station) and the Front .

Gatchumyeo the brightest brains from here to the visual perfection he that bucket of M 'brilliant seduction' has demonstrated the exact opposite of attraction whenever the scene changes. Joo Sang-wook and from the warmth of this bloody freely and also looked at the 'brilliant seduction' in myeongdaesa.

▶ jinhyeongwoo 'beanpole love law compelling romantic full myeongdaesa

"Beanpole love law of jinhyeongwoo towards sineunsu were enough to yeosim a sniper. Sineunsu had been together since childhood, and kiwowat a beautiful love he's giving back the power to keep silent side of sineunsu fell into the swirling fate.

Then his heart was broadcast 31 times during the "hottest midday sun is not visible shadows. But as darkness was coming'm a law which has long shadow. Even walking alone in the dark in hell I'm always well evident in the back of your metabolism'll protect you. " I think the sineunsu and romantic ambassador of jinhyeongwoo that he would keep the promise in mind, she added impressed with much the same aspects of the 'sunjeongpa.

Then, in the 38th jinhyeongwoo it was learned that love for sineunsu at the expense of the mother hanyoungae (Na Young-hee minutes) that this weakness. In particular, he went to the front of the house to look within sineunsu look and turned back to find it difficult to visit sineunsu "gave me this necklace future use. Can we merged back like this? "He said painfully against his chest is made tragically in love even those watching are flat.

Also, let's demand for a divorce to be gangseokhyeon in the 39th and returned to sineunsu "hermit, start again. Let's not everything went back to the beginning frustration. You jinhyeongwoo I came back a long way still to confess that we're should be one "are showing an unwavering mind has further highlighted his love.

▶ it is sometimes bloody, thrilling the condenser jinhyeongwoo

In front of romantic love, but also it has multiple front immerse the viewer appeal of bloody cold to be jinhyeongwoo. Drove into the river tours the end of the first successful desperate to send to jail the gangseokhyeon and has charisma and he is responsible for cider relaxation and fun for the young brains lawyers tension poles with multiple spreading toward the two women.

The 34th was drawn to the figure of jinhyeongwoo gangseokhyeon murder charge against the teacher. Let gangseokhyeon jinhyeongwoo excuses for his father's death, "Mr. gangseokhyeon you're not going to accomplish anything you dream. So far, you have not sown casual reader of the Ambassador jinhyeongwoo naebaeteun that others should turn you shed blood "had the utmost heightened tension on the pole.

Gangil price jinhyeongwoo learned that the culprit that led to his unhappiness with sineunsu to lure the river for one weeks is a more complete and revenge were to lose everything she had. To the river one shares at 36 times, "How are you? I drama saw well-made? I saw good ones you directed. Stolen the original documents of his father squatting put the copy in the hermit bag?" Said jinhyeongwoo is pushing the river one shares the predicament reveals his true colors angyeotda tongkwaeham to put the viewer in appearance.

Also, watching the apples hanging river and one shares things in the past, he fought 37 times, "You're not a good count? Compared geoe painfully lived for 15 years it's nothing. Out of my sight! Value by simply looking at thee tremble rinikka "he said jinhyeongwoo has also brings the two battered her humiliation.

As the crew side repeated "times top of each other are piled up in top of each other myeongdaesa also Joo Sang-wook. Joo Sang-wook of the eyes from time to time vary according to the situation and can look adds light to the ambassador. Ambassador word in the activities of Joo Sang-wook Kerala to incline the cardiovascular thrilled the audience dont expect the future, "he said.

Meanwhile, the 'brilliant seduction' is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 10 pm.
Internet News Team ynnews@yeongnam.com

this is just my opinion...

i know that this is just a forum...but isn't it every member have the right to agree and disagree whenever  in every opinion they read....we cannot please everybody ...we came from different culture....that's why WHILE MARRIED ES KISSES HW....SHE BETRAYED HER MARRIAGE VOWS TO KSH....she has all the right to hate KSH for siding his daughter but is it justified for her to be seen kissing another man beside her husband? and worst thing was she has the audacity to tell KSH that she want a divorce after she was being caught.

i am watching this show and  putting my value , culture ,upbringing ,ideology and the social circle as a my my benchmark. it is just not right on my culture and value being a married woman being with another man ,hugging and kissing while you still not divorce yet . in the name of love and justice you  must come with a  proper way to get out from the bad marriage.you still cannot have any affair and body contact while you are still married because this is not right thing to do. you are  going  for divorce suit .you will loose in court if the court can prove that you are committing adultery and extra marital affair while still married.any culture and any faith  still think this is not a correct way doing it. it is  involves a custody and sick child.you will lose more because the court will tell you you are not good mother being hugging and kissing in front your sick child inside the hospital room with another man. your are still married legally. you  will lose big  battle if the court can prove you.in real life it can be very important subject to testify if you can carry the child custody or given to the husband.. during trial everything you do will give you the edge if you are winning or loosing the battle if involve children below 12 years old.it is very serious matter for the young women out there.marriage institution is the most sacred and you will win if you uphold the institution with honour and dignity.

quote-David-Vitter-marriage-is-a-core-in

18 hours ago, shae said:

I still haven't seen any growth in HW. There was a chance when he was on the revenge war path, for clarity, but, he lost it as soon as ES came back. Dumb HW is back and equally dumb ES.

i beg to disagree that they are dumb...they are two people who are still love each other but due to unprecedented situation they always separate . HW in other hand you said that he haven't grown yet..."I don't think so" ...his done something already to clear his fathers name  which he cannot do for the past 15yrs. but with the help of ES he succeeded in putting KSH to prison.

NOW what i'm waiting is HOW OR WHAT PLAN HE (HW) HAS IN HIS POCKET TO CLEAR HIS MOTHER NAME? 

2 hours ago, trust71 said:

i know that this is just a forum...but isn't it every member have the right to agree and disagree whenever  in every opinion they read....we cannot please everybody ...we came from different culture....that's why WHILE MARRIED ES KISSES HW....SHE BETRAYED HER MARRIAGE VOWS TO KSH....she has all the right to hate KSH for siding his daughter but is it justified for her to be seen kissing another man beside her husband? and worst thing was she has the audacity to tell KSH that she want a divorce after she was being caught.

agree!  i  was  disappointed  when  she k issed hw  whie s till  married  to  another  man.   i have  this  belief  that  while  still single  you  can still  change  your  mind  but  when  married,  you  are  committed  and  legally  binded  to  that  person. however  when  she  went  bac  to  the  house  and  cut  all  ties  with  ksh  i  was somewhat  relieved a t  least  she  left  the  house  and  officially  separated  from  her  husband  though  they a re  still legally  married.  while  she  has  not  yet  slept  with  hw,  she  has  betrayed  her  marriage  which  makes  her  no  better  than il  joo  or moon hyeok.  well, a t  leasst  she's human  with  all  the  frailties eetc.  but  she  did  use  the  prime  mnister 

1 hour ago, trust71 said:

i know that this is just a forum...but isn't it every member have the right to agree and disagree whenever  in every opinion they read....we  cannot please everybody ...we came from different culture....that's why WHILE MARRIED ES KISSES HW....SHE BETRAYED HER MARRIAGE VOWS TO KSH....she has all the right to hate KSH for siding his daughter but is it justified for her to be seen kissing another man beside her husband? and worst thing was she has the audacity to tell KSH that she want a divorce after she was being caught.

@trust71  Chingu, You have every right to your opinion and be disappointed in HW and ES. I believe it wasn't their intentions to kiss. But ES just wanted to be comforted and so did HW. MR is still not awake, IJ moved back in to the house, YA is in jail and they were overwhelmed with so much emotions that they forgot about ES is married. I hate cheaters but in this drama i am so conflicted because KSH was a cheater and had a child out of wedlock. Not only he cheated on his wife , he did not treat his daughter with love and made her feel secure. HE forced her to prove to him ( KSH ) that she is his daughter. THen when she messed up , he doesn't punish her but covers for her. I think everything happening to him is justice for all the bad things he did hin his life. He cheated so now his wife is kissed the man she loves. I am not trying to excuse them but can understand why it happen. Two people who are so lost and have no idea on what to do next.... They act on the only thing they can control their love for each other. 

31 minutes ago, trust71 said:

i beg to disagree that they are dumb...they are two people who are still love each other but due to unprecedented situation they always separate . HW in other hand you said that he haven't grown yet..."I don't think so" ...his done something already to clear his fathers name  which he cannot do for the past 15yrs. but with the help of ES he succeeded in putting KSH to prison.

NOW what i'm waiting is HOW OR WHAT PLAN HE (HW) HAS IN HIS POCKET TO CLEAR HIS MOTHER NAME? 

@trust71 I agree chingu, neither of them are dumb but they make mistakes that ruins their lives. I have seen HW's character grow and learn from his mistakes. He thinks before he plans and is ready for whatever punishment he will recieve just like ES. 

ES also said what have they done till now when they right back to the begingint of ther revenge. She feels bad for all the things she has done. Remeber everything she and HW did was for love of a child and parent.  I think this time they will think and plan to make sure this time their plans stick.  A bond between parent and child is so strong that sometimes people can lose sight of what is right or wrong. 

Guest my2centsworth

From the looks in the preview for esp 40, it appears that KSH is "claiming his property".  Which to me he is saying I am MR's legal guardian....I [pay the hospital bills.....so I am taking charge of MR. Which means he is going to have her moved to an undisclosed place so he control the situation. Which means MR will never wake up or if she does she will never be able to point her finger at my daughter, IJ for pushing her down those steps.  And Manager JO is there to make sure KSH's orders are carried out........WOW.....now this is only my guess from viewing the preview. Can't wait for Monday' esp ! ! ! ! !

24 minutes ago, my2centsworth said:

From the looks in the preview for esp 40, it appears that KSH is "claiming his property".  Which to me he is saying I am MR's legal guardian....I [pay the hospital bills.....so I am taking charge of MR. Which means he is going to have her moved to an undisclosed place so he control the situation. Which means MR will never wake up or if she does she will never be able to point her finger at my daughter, IJ for pushing her down those steps.  And Manager JO is there to make sure KSH's orders are carried out........WOW.....now this is only my guess from viewing the preview. Can't wait for Monday' esp ! ! ! ! !

YES BUT AT LEAST DID NOT LET IJ HARM MR...HE SEEMS DISGUSTED  AND SHOCKED ...HE WARNED HER NOT TO TOUCH MR!HE WILL NEVER LET ES LEAVE...I CAN'T WAIT BOTH PREVIEWs TRANSLATIONS!THANKS @kbleon

18 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu, You have every right to your opinion and be disappointed in HW and ES. I

NO!:):) I'm not disappointed with their action....i'm just stating the facts that ES was a married woman.....i know that they were collaborating in taking revenge towards KSH. But YA advise them not to be seen by KSH and she advise HW not too emotional toward his feeling on ES but it seem that their longing for each other was too  strong that  they act impulsively.

Guest my2centsworth
12 minutes ago, andy78 said:

YES BUT AT LEAST DID NOT LET IJ HARM MR...HE SEEMS DISGUSTED  AND SHOCKED ...HE WARNED HER NOT TO TOUCH MR!HE WILL NEVER LET ES LEAVE...I CAN'T WAIT BOTH PREVIEW TRANSLATIONS!THANKS @kbleon

KSH is a real _astard ! ! ! I knew it was only a matter of time before he came up with a way to hang on to ES. He used ES to set a trap for HW. That didn't work. HE knows HW and ES never stops loving each. Now the one way KSH can hold on to ES is thru MR. It's going to fun to see how ES reacts to this. She will have no choice but to give in to KSH, at least until MR recovers enough to leave the hospital. Than what??????

19 hours ago, my2centsworth said:

From the looks in the preview for esp 40, it appears that KSH is "claiming his property".  Which to me he is saying I am MR's legal guardian....I [pay the hospital bills.....so I am taking charge of MR. Which means he is going to have her moved to an undisclosed place so he control the situation. Which means MR will never wake up or if she does she will never be able to point her finger at my daughter, IJ for pushing her down those steps.  And Manager JO is there to make sure KSH's orders are carried out........WOW.....now this is only my guess from viewing the preview. Can't wait for

thru from my little understanding of KOREAN.....KSH want the treatment of MR dis-continue and he suggested the DR. be back in U.S....and HW get mad.....

edited some and THANKS @yaqiyuki for the correction.

1 hour ago, my2centsworth said:

I think KSH want protection Mi rae from iljoo ! Because iljoo sided with Mr Kwon  so it is very dangerous, Hw  not enough range to control

2 minutes ago, BosRobPe Gia Khanh said:

I think KSH want protection Mi rae from iljoo ! Because iljoo sided Mr Kwon  so it is very dangerous, Hw  not enough range to control

COULD BE ...SH HAS SOME LIMITS...WOULD NEVER KILL/HARM  A CHILD...SEEMED SO SHOCKED WHEN HE REALIZED WHAT IJ DID TO MR...IS A CHILD...HOW COULD YOU HE SAID...

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@trust71  Chingu, You have every right to your opinion and be disappointed in HW and ES. I believe it wasn't their intentions to kiss. But ES just wanted to be comforted and so did HW. MR is still not awake, IJ moved back in to the house, YA is in jail and they were overwhelmed with so much emotions that they forgot about ES is married. I hate cheaters but in this drama i am so conflicted because KSH was a cheater and had a child out of wedlock. Not only he cheated on his wife , he did not treat his daughter with love and made her feel secure. HE forced her to prove to him ( KSH ) that she is his daughter. THen when she messed up , he doesn't punish her but covers for her. I think everything happening to him is justice for all the bad things he did hin his life. He cheated so now his wife is kissed the man she loves. I am not trying to excuse them but can understand why it happen. Two people who are so lost and have no idea on what to do next.... They act on the only thing they can control their love for each other. 

I agree. ES didn't ask for a divorce because she was caught kissing HW but because she could no more stand his behaviours which she spoke all with KSH later.  HW suffered from his worry about ES and his mother.  Es felt guilty that his mother was in prison to help her.  Es had tried to avoid showing  her feeling to HW but this time, they could not hide theirs. I, as av viewer, would be disappointed if ES let HW leave.  Her hug was that to comfort him and their kiss was so gentle, telling their inner pain.  Thank you the writer to give your characters humans.

20 minutes ago, my2centsworth said:

KSH is a real _astard ! ! ! I knew it was only a matter of time before he came up with a way to hang on to ES. He used ES to set a trap for HW. That didn't work. HE knows HW and ES never stops loving each. Now the one way KSH can hold on to ES is thru MR. It's going to fun to see how ES reacts to this. She will have no choice but to give in to KSH, at least until MR recovers enough to leave the hospital. Than what??????

Honestly, ES walked into a trap she set for herself if she knew she was dealing with a super complex person.

58 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Honestly, ES walked into a trap she set for herself if she knew she was dealing with a super complex person.

I AGREE...SHE WILL BE FREE ONLY WHEN SH WILL DIE OR WILL LET HER FREE...RIGHT NOW HE WANTS TO KEEP HER!!!WANTS NO DIVORCE!!!

Archived