KalyanaV

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@yeoran Welcome back, buddy. You are Indonesian it seems? Cause Jin Goo is in Indonesia today, if I'm not mistaken. I'm Indonesian too, 6u2n7a too. So we have quite number of Indonesian here  :) . We should also call @snowpanda to come back here, I notice she's quite active to post in this thread before we came here. 

Happy Chuseok day, Happy mid-Autumn Festival for those celebrating it. Seems like Kwak Si Yang also celebrate the festive with his family, this is the post from, perhaps, Kwak Si Yang's relative as she hashtag him as 'our relative-oppa' here. she also hashtag 'chuseok' 'chuseok food' etc. 

During the premiere of the movie Goodbye Single, the girl also posted a movie ticket to watch it, along with the hashtag that Goodbye Single's a funny movie, heartfelt and she cried (when watching it), yet comical, she sent praises to Kim Hye Soo, and that it was nice to aee my brother there. 

Thanks to @lynseyanzia to share this info with me :) 

Hi everyone....sorry I'm late. I just saw the notifications.........brand new home with lots of space - I love it. Ignore the pp please...i' ll change it soon. @Kalyana thanks for all your effort...you are awesome!

Here is Siyang sort of like saying " I can't believe it"................

14322272_1854116271486275_60528485394977

Let's have some magic here in this thread................

14212161_1852849588279610_12347652493402

This picture is for all the milkbox and berries out there............14232389_1852816384949597_57807187707854

On 9/16/2016 at 0:38 AM, SamaraP said:

Hi everyone....sorry I'm late. I just saw the notifications.........brand new home with lots of space - I love it. Ignore the pp please...i' ll change it soon.

Hi @SamaraP... better late than never right? Haha... I see that you have changed your pp... so have I... :blush:

Thank you for keeping your fanarts coming in and he just looks sooo manly in your latest... :love:

I'm still waiting for him to update his IG... It's been 3 weeks already... Miss him... :(

But it's still good to see him "popping up" in others' though and he's still as cute and charming as ever... :wub:

6 hours ago, Z33Ta said:

Hi @SamaraP... better late than never right? Haha... I see that you have changed your pp... so have I... :blush:

Thank you for keeping your fanarts coming in and he just looks sooo manly in your latest... :love:

I'm still waiting for him to update his IG... It's been 3 weeks already... Miss him... :(

But it's still good to see him "popping up" in others' though and he's still as cute and charming as ever... :wub:

Yes, thanks @SamaraP for keeping them coming.  I was also thinking the same thing about his IG... has it really been 3 weeks?  I'm glad he's seen in others', though.

As SamaraP said, it could very well be due to his healing heart.

@SamaraP - Oh, that first pic in your recent post makes me sad.  Memories...  But your cute insertion of your name on his shirt made me smile. :)  That's such a nice shot of him, btw.  There's not really a bad one of him, come to think of it.

It really is quiet regarding him.  Remember the time when there was interview after interview with him?  Yup, silence is golden ...at least for now.

7 hours ago, kappy said:

It really is quiet regarding him.  Remember the time when there was interview after interview with him?  Yup, silence is golden ...at least for now.

Hi Kappy....it[s really quiet now and i do hope he'll do well soon. As you mentioned - silence is golden.  We have no idea what is really happening out there.There have been pictures posted but not from him. @summer ryn used to give daily morning updates. Do you have an IG account dear? There are a few updates oh him by seesaw_love.  

14358753_1858400701057832_69636812723618

14390883_1858404624390773_11613459922189

Archived