SM AUDITIONS - Vancouver

Guest .rainie

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest .rainie

I've updated the first post and I've added some people but there isn't much..

For the people who are modelling, are you gonna wear heels? I was thinking about wearing then but then I'd have to dance in them... ...

Whoa whoa whoa.. 10 AM now?????

and C13L are you the one that keeps coming on vent? if so, say something, i'll let you into my channel!

Guest 3verlasting

10 AM is a bit early for me. I don't live THAT far, but I'm not very close either. I was intending on meeting from 11 AM to 11:30 AM. Oh, and I'm really not a morning person. =/

COUNTERACT: I added your cell number if you don't mind. You can PM for mine if you like. =]

Guest cystaltears

im meeting up too~ please tell us when and where..and waht you guys are gonna wear so i recongize you guys..i still dontknow waht im going to wear

Guest COUNTERACT

my friend is modelling, she bought heels for it...with heels on, she's 6 feet...X_X

i'm 16...I'll probably come around 11.

What is the exact address of Pacific Hall? My mom wants me to pick me up from there when I'm done...

BY THE WAY! My name is Ahra (Ahh-Rah)..Yeah I have the same name as Go Ara...Cept I'm not pretty/tall like her. T_T

Guest .rainie

OK!!! It's been changed to 11 am ^__^

&& is it ok if I add all your numbers on my cell?

I don't want to leave people behind tomorrow.

By the way, if I'm doing anything wrong (the meetup), feel free to tell me ~.~; *first time doing this*

Guest Pinkychan

hey ppl!!! I'll be wearing a pink kinda jacket thingy wiht a white tangtop under.. and jeans.. with a white hat on the side of my pants XD its a white roxy one~~~ I'm nto that hard to fine i guess oh ! and my hair will be the same that i showed some of you guys last time~~ i might carry a hmm... a emily strange bag so yah ~~

is that good enough??? >< I might look tired so yah ^^

i think when itss 11 i will go to the train station to meet yougusy up ^^

Okay this is my plan of action. My mother has suddenly decided to forbid me from going. (SHE TOOK AWAY MY BANK CARD) I'm going to tell her I'm going out to town for the day... take the 7 am ferry to Tswassan+Bus to DT van, meet my friend, go to the auditions, and hurry back to the damn ferry back to Victoria (hopefully I'll catch the 5 and be home by about 7:30/8:00) SO YEAH. Holy crap I'm freaking out. Not only do I have the stupid audition to worry about, i have to worry about not getting caught =P

Oh yeah I'll be wearing a green sweater over a pink tanktop with jeans. And my pink Puma's rofl. And my bangs are half blonde half black (don't ask... hair salon disaster) - can't miss me haha XD

Guest Pinkychan

Okay this is my plan of action. My mother has suddenly decided to forbid me from going. (SHE TOOK AWAY MY BANK CARD) I'm going to tell her I'm going out to town for the day... take the 7 am ferry to Tswassan+Bus to DT van, meet my friend, go to the auditions, and hurry back to the damn ferry back to Victoria (hopefully I'll catch the 5 and be home by about 7:30/8:00) SO YEAH. Holy crap I'm freaking out. Not only do I have the stupid audition to worry about, i have to worry about not getting caught =P

Oh yeah I'll be wearing a green sweater over a pink tanktop with jeans. And my pink Puma's rofl. And my bangs are half blonde half black (don't ask... hair salon disaster) - can't miss me haha XD

wow ~~ good luck then ^^ but why not jsut go early.. say goign over friends house or somthing

wow ~~ good luck then ^^ but why not jsut go early.. say goign over friends house or somthing

lol what do u mean go early? Like the audition or the ferry (because 7 am is pretty early IMO to catch the ferry haha) haha yeah and add me to the list rainie =D

Guest .rainie

...what do we say when we get in..? O_________________O"""

my friend is modelling, she bought heels for it...with heels on, she's 6 feet...X_X

OMG.. I'm only 5'4... ....

@COUNTERACT: the exact address is Pacific Hall #336 Agnes St., New Westminster.

At least that's what it says here

Oh!! .rainie you can add me to the list too!! My numbers 6048162193. I'll be there like around 11ish 12ish. Don't have to wait for me.

Can't wait to see ya peoples!!!!! Good luckers to everyoneies.

Archived