[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

Thank you @jadecloud and @andy78 thank you for the recaps and translations.

You are right, I still am questioning how TS got the patent because it clearly showed that BS picked it up from the floor when TS dropped it and BS put it in the envelop and in his bag. About the transfer agreement that has to be in the company or in MH safe and TS knows where it was. But the patent, I don't know how he got it unless BS gave it back to Halmoni and TS stole it from Halmoni's house. Thanks for correcting the dates of the death and the transfer, It was 1 day not 10 days, sorry folks.

About MH approval of a marriage, it will not matter anymore because it seems that he thinks HK died and now MTS has him by the throat. A dead HK will not be of use to him. The 500 mil that he gave to HK was probably never used or cashed even if HK had it deposited.

As for how YK ended up with Halmoni, it was explained by Halmoni that Dokgo Jin Joon was renting a room and they treated each other like relatives and when he died and they were  going to send YK into the orphanage Halmoni took her in and raised her as her own granddaughter. We still do not know how the twins got separated and what MH was saying in his dreams I have your daughter but we do know that he and KGN had a fling.

Edited by zenya22
  • Like 8

wow.. I wrote such a long reply and it got totally wiped out...   How I miss the old Soompi where we could save our response before we posted it...

@andy78  Thank you so much for recapping

@lclarakl, @suchadiva42   --  Maybe your response is to watching the episode without the subs. But That Family did not invite SR, as you have written.
@lclarakl, you wrote also:   For me, he just can't redeem himself no matter what he does. He and his family just treated HK as if she meant nothing and has no feelings.
Again - this is inaccurate!  It was only Miss Korea of the past who invited SR. In fact the daughter of the family - JR - had called SR's father and berated him for the shameless behavior of his daughter (and that was how he and BS knew to find her in the hospital); Furthermore, JE's father was sitting at the same time with HG, and he promised her that he will not allow JE to get married while she was away in China.

Frankly, any way I look at it - I cannot even blame JE's mom. In her mind, HG was a cold wife, and SR was the one who jumped into the fire to save her son. We have to remember that the characters we are watching do not have the benefit of the knowledge that we have as viewers.

@LHRCN, Thank you so much for the heartfelt video from Cruel Palace.  I have had it on my to watch list, but will move it up.

@ayselluna      Thank you for the BTS photo of Lee Chae-Mi with Kim Hyung-Joo.

@zenya22, Thank you for explanation about the transfer document/patent. But I have a couple of questions.

First - you write that YG and HG are the real owners, and my question is - how did HG come into this picture? I thought the dad only lived with YG, and therefor only left it for her?   

2nd, - Didn't BS tell halmony that the patent had expired, but he'll see if he can do something about it?

Even if the the whole transfer document is illegal, what right does YG have if the patent has expired?

I also love all your questions about it.

@brabbit     I also think like @zenya22,  that once HG regains her memory - she will remember that conversation she over-heard between MH and TS,and the document she saw.   MH is on her side anyway, but it might help her get rid of TS.

@Katrina Abdul Talib     Exactly, I agree with you about MH being compassionate to HG. In addition to all that you write, he sent her to open a Chinese brunch for the company, and promised her that he would not allow JE to get married in the meantime.

@andy78  wrote: i wonder what will writer do ...viewers really hate the idea of Hk and JE together again after he cheated her...

I agree with you. Seems that most people on this thread hate JE, and also many of the viewers on Viki do as well.  I actually do not hate him, although I agree that infidelity is wrong.  As I said earlier, I watch everything with a grain of salt, waiting to see what the writer has to offer us, rather than second guessing the writer, and telling her what I want to see.

We have only seen 9 episodes out of 50. I am sure there is lots that have not yet been revealed;

BTW - I did not think JE was cold in this episode; I thought who was walking with so much pain, that all he could do - is keep that mask, so as not to break down, and also for HG's benefit - so that she can let go of him. Bravo to Ji Jin-Hee for such great portrayal.

11220090_876559442440841_208701852135419

12036629_876559482440837_427649898929247

HG losing her memory, is a blessing in disguise. She is able to start a new page in her life, and looks like she will be emotionally liberated to be feel joy again.

11052871_876560315774087_666270455094038

Edited by irilight
  • Like 8

wow.. I wrote such a long reply and it got totally wiped out...   How I miss the old Soompi where we could save our response before we posted it...

@andy78  Thank you so much for recapping

@lclarakl, @suchadiva42   --  Maybe your response is to watching the episode without the subs. But That Family did not invite SR, as you have written.
@lclarakl, you wrote also:   For me, he just can't redeem himself no matter what he does. He and his family just treated HK as if she meant nothing and has no feelings.
Again - this is inaccurate!  It was only Miss Korea of the past who invited SR. In fact the daughter of the family - JR - had called SR's father and berated him for the shameless behavior of his daughter (and that was how he and BS knew to find her in the hospital); Furthermore, JE's father was sitting at the same time with HG, and he promised her that he will not allow JE to get married while she was away in China.

Frankly, any way I look at it - I cannot even blame JE's mom. In her mind, HG was a cold wife, and SR was the one who jumped into the fire to save her son. We have to remember that the characters we are watching do not have the benefit of the knowledge that we have as viewers.

@LHRCN, Thank you so much for the heartfelt video from Cruel Palace.  I have had it on my to watch list, but will move it up.

@ayselluna      Thank you for the BTS photo of Lee Chae-Mi with Kim Hyung-Joo.

@zenya22, Thank you for explanation about the transfer document/patent. But I have a couple of questions.

First - you write that YG and HG are the real owners, and my question is - how did HG come into this picture? I thought the dad only lived with YG, and therefor only left it for her?   

2nd, - Didn't BS tell halmony that the patent had expired, but he'll see if he can do something about it?

Even if the the whole transfer document is illegal, what right does YG have if the patent has expired?

I also love all your questions about it.

@brabbit     I also think like @zenya22,  that once HG regains her memory - she will remember that conversation she over-heard between MH and TS,and the document she saw.   MH is on her side anyway, but it might help her get rid of TS.

@Katrina Abdul Talib     Exactly, I agree with you about MH being compassionate to HG. In addition to all that you write, he sent her to open a Chinese brunch for the company, and promised her that he would not allow JE to get married in the meantime.

@andy78  wrote: i wonder what will writer do ...viewers really hate the idea of Hk and JE together again after he cheated her...

I agree with you. Seems that most people on this thread hate JE, and also many of the viewers on Viki do as well.  I actually do not hate him, although I agree that infidelity is wrong.  As I said earlier, I watch everything with a grain of salt, waiting to see what the writer has to offer us, rather than second guessing the writer, and telling her what I want to see.

We have only seen 9 episodes out of 50. I am sure there is lots that have not yet been revealed;

BTW - I did not think JE was cold in this episode; I thought who was walking with so much pain, that all he could do - is keep that mask, so as not to break down, and also for HG's benefit - so that she can let go of him. Bravo to Ji Jin-Hee for such great portrayal.

11220090_876559442440841_208701852135419

12036629_876559482440837_427649898929247

HG losing her memory, is a blessing in disguise. She is able to start a new page in her life, and looks like she will be emotionally liberated to be feel joy again.

11052871_876560315774087_666270455094038

I feel JE was cold and heartless. Getting on his knees begging his papa to help kick her out of the family is a cruel line. That he is going to Harvard clearly indicated he is following the girl. And despite hating his father, he offered to work in the company. 

Walking away and not even looking back..what a repulsive immatured man, a weakling.

And the day of the car switch resulting in d accident , he was already playing at the beach with his lover, and kissing her...this man whose daughter died and just abandoned his 20yr old relationship sure has no conscience. 

• Like 5

Though it's still a long way to go and if jin eon corrects himself later on...although the writer has a very hard convincing to do...but still jin eon should not have the best from both ends.It just would be unfair to HK ..I hope she does not choose to ignore how he maltreated her all those time..and happily goes back..unless there was some untold reason for his behavior.She needs to get that the man she put in the pedestal is just a regular man .

• Like 6

I also love all your questions about it

he sent her to open a Chinese brunch for the company, and promised her that he would not allow JE to get married

@irilight, first of all I did not write that YG and HG are the real owners, I have always said that the real owner is Dokgo Jin Jeon the father. The trademark rights were transferred from DJJ to CMH then establishes that the Patent/Trademark was already registered to DJJ, it was owned by DJJ. The trademark was physically owned by someone, DJJ, because a transfer denotes that  there is something tangible to transfer from one to the other. However the transfer happened after the real owner died the day before. Which then means that the patent of 20+ years did not expire but rather it was transferred but since the real owner was dead when the transfer happened, how could it be legally called a transfer? That would be stealing would it not?  So the devil is in the transfer and the transfer document. If the the DJJ family can get a hold of that transfer document do they have a case to say that the Patent was stolen and did not expire? and if in the attic of grandma, would they find DJJ's work? I am just following the sequence of events as how it is being presented in 2015 and as I understand it. How did HJ get into the picture? she is also the daughter although she apparently does not know. It seems that the only thing she knows is the father left them. I don't even think she knows her family name is Dokgo and her first name is Ong Ki. But KGN knows. We still have not been given information on how they got separated. But yes, YK is the inheritor now since she is the only known relative of DJJ. Why then is MTS so determined to kill YK? Because the patent did not expire it was transferred/stolen. DJJ's daughter's have to find the devil, the transfer document. Now HG is YG and if BS will remember the patent and the name in the patent and look for Halmoni or halmoni will look for him... so much have been overlooked because of the rush for JE to meet YK2? Which does injustice to the story of YK1, I think, as both their stories are essential to bringing the past into the present and complete the circle. If YK1 is neglected to concentrate on JE/HG reunion then a big plot hole is created. In Scandal the writer was meticulous (I thought) in bringing the past into the present to explain what is happening now in the episodes. Here it seems that 4 or 5 years have passed and HG is with BS and preview shows JE and SR are back from Stanford and JE will see YK2 .... but there is nothing about what happened to YK. Maybe because one actor playing the twins and hard for her to act the twins simultaneously but I hope writernim will go back to 5 years ago to explain the story of YK. It seems that the beach scene where she sees SR and JE kissing has been scrapped? If the concentration is on the JE/YK reunion and we are still talking about JE/HK we get shortchanged in my opinion. I want to see the story of YK and how and if the twins will take back their legacy.

The big question though is how did MTS get the patent? Maybe the registration building if it is still exists from 34 years ago, holds the copies because those docs were not scanned documents. They look like the original copies.

In the opening episode, Ms Korea '75 said something very odd. "maybe Kim Gyum Nam should not have been the one shot by Cupid's arrow" and I don't think that she was referring to Man Ho but rather to DJJ. It seems that the rivalry between KJM and SH and CMH and DJJ started on the Ms Korea '75 event. That CMH and DJJ both fell for the charms of KGN. I am only guessing here into what was said.

About MH and HK, I think he fulfills HK's need for a father and appreciates HK's drive to achieve to prove her self sufficiency. However his favoring HK is very conditional. When HK said I signed the divorce paper so I will live where I want and how I want. The father in law said if you abandon him (JE), I will abandon you. It seems to me that the father abandoning her has much more weight than son divorcing her and the father knows this or he would not threaten it. She had a bit of emotion in her face like fear when he said that. And when Man Ho said that it has to be HK and JE to continue the legacy which he could not do. Then he said that he would not approve JE marrying anyone else  but she has to prove herself in China etc. and see how she does. Again conditions, if you do this then you will remain my daughter and I will give you this and the unsaid "or else". Now, I think I see a new dynamic here. JE is competing with his father for his wife's attention. No wonder he is so mad and so resentful. MH offers HK a father figure and gives her the opportunity to fulfill the need prove herself or her necessity. The father in law takes advantage of this when it suits him. If you don't do this I will abandon you. That is cruel. Now I see how HG wants to convince JE to make the drugs and she sell it. To please the father. It seems the former love birds failed to understand what drives the other. When HK said in the painting memory "i don't love you, or asked JE can you try your best to love me a little less?" she was telling JE to give her the chance to do the loving and let her express it in her own way. If JE would have done what she asked and painted,  complimented her on what she has already done then asked her to lie in the grass with him, would she have said those words. Even if she did not wax poetic like JE would she have expressed herself her own way to please her husband just like she does for the father? It seems to boil down to the issues of growing up. Some childhood  perceptions are hard to  change. Life changes us if we learn from it sometimes it takes a long time. For HK, she failed to realize that her husband needs to express his love and to someone not like or different from his family. I think the 2 of them may have worked out this things if they were not surrounded or their attentions not demanded by the toxic family. Bringing them together when they have not resolved the issues within themselves or understood the reasons for the breakup is a disaster happening again. It would be so much better that they find themselves with the partners they have now. Just an opinion.

Edited by zenya22
  • Like 8

@irilight, I am watching without subs, so I'm going by facial expressions and body language.  The family (mothers rule the house) I'm referring to is the mother who invited this woman into the family home after buying her clothes and dressing her up nicely knowing that this is the woman who was having an affair with her son. Also, the sister has been manipulative in the way she caused HK to be blamed for some things.  SR was invited into the home by the mother, THAT is a disrespect to HK---regardless if she feels this woman saved her son's life. She could have just given her money.  The fact that SR is calling his mother, mother in law is shameful.

Even if she was a cold wife, she was still his wife. I think the fact that the mother herself was mistress may have something to do with her own attitude. A lot of wealthy Korean drama mothers don't invite a girlfriend into the family home unless it's to tell them to stay away from their son--especially the mistress. The mother has embraced SR--shameful.

Also, doesn't the father in law know that he stole her father's company? So is it that the father really cares for her, or that he needs her on their side, or is it done to compensate for his own guilt? He's willing to let her divorce so that he can bring his son into he company. 

@jadecloud, I hope you don't leave this thread before me......I enjoy reading your posts. I was not offended by your post regarding infidelity because it reflected my own opinion.  It never fails that when I'm watching a drama that involves infidelity, there are posters who will become upset if you express your opinion based on reality or life (Temptation was a good one--I didn't gain any fans on that thread. The wife let her husband go because he already had this woman in his heart and kept in touch with her behind her back; buying wife a ring while loving another woman means nothing and he let his wife go without a fight). I have said it a number of times on different threads, though the writer is writing the drama to be entertaining, I do believe writers write to make a person think about something in a different perspective; a case of art imitating life and life imitating art.  I don't live in a fantasy world, so my posts and responses will reflect what I've seen, lived and observed in the world of reality. 

Again, I hope you don't leave this thread.

Edited by lclarakl
  • Like 9

@jadecloud I thought you're leaving out of obligation to work or something...is it because of the discussion here? I thought this thread is one of the most amicable one because for once I love reading the thoughts/points mentioned here from everyone.Hope you'd join and keep giving us your wonderful insights.:)

Also,I'm still keeping hopes alive for jin eon to amend his actions.Yes,he's done incorrigible things,but people make mistakes,commit sins which is unforgivable.But,as it's said hate the sin not the sinners.So,I'd wait to see how this drama turns out in the long run. Of course,it could go worse too lol.

Edited by nearsea
  • Like 8

started...buffering so much...new YK loves watching inlove couples...takes photos with them ...i was not able to realise if we had time jump...new YK is so free and playfull stole a man  motorcycle...ended to police station...BS arrived ...said the cops she is sick and she is her guardian...so funny...she pretends she is

so funny BS and HK...They are eating icecream...he is talking about old YK...she is sad she can't remember...wonders if she was a bad person...Bs said she was not...they leave holding hands...JE mom and sister talk...wonders how will JE react when he will know about his wiffe what wife Je mom asks ex wife JE sister said...finally TS has flashbacks...about YK calling HK phone...realised it was sister in law in that car...Jr found him reading a paper about YK...Ask about her,Ts is upset mom is visiting HK grave...remembers the moment when she left China ...Kids wonders when Yk and BS will marry...YK ,BS,dad and kids...sweet scene eating together...kids call her noona...kids mentions SR...dad leaves the table upset

• Like 7

HK asks about SR...little girl shows her a photo ...is pretty HK said...HK has a bad dream...the moment when she jumped in water and JE saved her...BS is holding her hand...singing ...talking...so sweet ...trying to calm her...her voice is sad ...i think she talks about the man in her dreams ...belives he died...

BS tells some jokes ...is so sweet...JE mom and sister scene new fight...boring scene for me...they should get a job...

• Like 7

@jadecloud,  My Chingu don't leave us I really enjoys reading your posts, As it gives me something to look forward to. Please rethink about it and continue to give us your thoughts as well as your insights.

Morning All,

@suchadiva42,  I'm like @jadecloud  can't really get into this drama for some reason I try to watch but it's something in it not appealing to me..Is HK is supposed to be dead now? I guess JE sister is older then him right ? 

• Like 3

Choi familly scene...JR talks about Je and SR...DAD LOOKS SO UPSET...SAID NEVER ...I THINK JR TALKED ABOUT HK DEATH ...DAD GOES TO OFICE...FLASHBACKS ...TS BEGGING FOR HELP...HE IS WATCHING HK ID CARD/PASSPORT SAD ...LOOKS LIKE THE 2 COVERED EVERYTHING...

JE MOM CAME TO HK MOM...SHE IS NOT TALKING...SENT TEXT MESSAGES...TOLD HER JE DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT HK DEATH...

Edited by andy78
  • Like 5

Choi familly scene...JR talks about Je and SR...DAD LOOKS SO UPSET...SAID NEVER ...I THINK JR TALKED ABOUT HK SUICIDE ...DAD GOES TO OFICE...FLASHBACKS ...TS BEGGING FOR HELP...HE IS WATCHING HK ID CARD SAD ...LOOKS LIKE THE 2 COVERED EVERYTHING...

Hi, @andy78,  I enjoy reading your recap more then watching this drama..

• Like 5

JE MOM TOLD THAT SHE WANTS TO PROTECT HER SON...MOM SHOWED HER THE DOOR...THREW SOMETHING  TO HER...HK IS AT AIROPORT...JE COLEGUE IS WAITING...JE AND HIS COLEGUE ARRIVED,THEY HUG...JE TOLD HIM HE MISSED HIM...HK WATCHED THEM...SHE DID NOT REMEBERED HIM...SEEMED WAS IN A SPYING MISSION FOR BS...SHE TALKS WITH HIM ON PHONE...JE AND HIS COLEGUE SCENE...

BS AT COURT...HK IS WATCHING HIM PROUD DOING HIS JOB...SHE SMILLES WATCHING HIM ...

• Like 5

@jadecloud,  My Chingu don't leave us I really enjoys reading your posts, As it gives me something to look forward to. Please rethink about it and continue to give us your thoughts as well as your insights.

Morning All,

@suchadiva42,  I'm like @jadecloud  can't really get into this drama for some reason I try to watch but it's something in it not appealing to me..Is HK is supposed to be dead now? I guess JE sister is older then him right ? 

@valsava, Morning Chingu" Now you're another is leaving us as well, don't do it I also like reading your posts, yell at the monitor in order to get into the drama or something just don't leave lol.  I've seen you on other threads worsed then this one and stucked til the end. U can do it..

Yes HG supposed to be dead and that's where JE will probably see HG thinking she YK.

• Like 5

Morning All,

@valsava, Morning Chingu" Now you're another is leaving us as well, don't do it I also like reading your posts, yell at the monitor in order to get into the drama or something just don't leave lol.  I've seen you on other threads worsed then this one and stucked til the end. U can do it..

Yes HG supposed to be dead and that's where JE will probably see HG thinking she YK.

@suchadiva42,  I stick it out just to accompany you I guess I'm just waiting for a change in the story

• Like 4