[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

2 hours ago, my2centsworth said:

The hate that SR has for HK is very deep.  HK told her that she would never have JE's heart and now that SR knows this to be the truth, it's eating her inside. SR is a orphan and that alone has made her feel that she deserves pity. She is smart and beautiful, but that's not enough for her. She has it in her mind that the world owes her. Where she comes up with these thoughts, nobody knows. But there are real people in this world that feel the same. I have a school friend who father died before she was born and went thru like trying to get people to have pity on her.. The more pity she got the more she needed, always blaming others for her misfortune when she she did it to herself.

Watching esp 35 w/o subs, it appears that there is no end to the things she has planned for HK. I have a feeling that SR will die in one of her evil little plots. I really don't want to see her in a wheelchair with BS and that family having to take care of them, especially BS. He deserves better.

The greed that SR has is family. She was abandon when little.  Then she was in Baek household but once she was 20 they told her to get out.  She tried to support the family and dad refused it.   So what she wanted was her own family her own man that would never leave her again. She latched unto JE, he was father figure, mentor.  When she found he had money she did not care because he was "good Man" 

Her desire, turned to greed and then obsession. The green light was seeing the divorce papers. JE obviously did not want HG anymore if had those paper  .  So she would there to fill the void.

4 years later the thing she wanted desperately a family of her own she now thinks is out of her grasp, after coming so close in her mind.  We the audience know SR was deluding herself. If she had more confidence that she could loved that she is worthy of it she would not cling to JE which she has always done even before the affair)  She disliked HG from the get go because HG had JE and she did not. 

Later she saw HG ruthlessness and wondered how her "good JE" could love such "monster"  breaking into her apartment and flooding the place, getting her transferred overseas, hearing from SH how HG and MH framed the man that killed ES.  Then seeing the documents about what HG did to YK husband.  Why does JE stay with someone like that? Someone without morals when he can have me?

So her desperation mixed with a little truth has caused her to sink into a quagmire.  This the result from going after the forbidden fruit it sweet at first but becomes poison later. 

Since the stabbing one thought has been in SR mind if HG was not in the world she would have JE.  So all bad things flow from HG.  Even when she was finally able to come home she hears how her brothers and sisters all mis YK.  Her "man" and her family have all been lost to HG. 

• Like 15

15 minutes ago, oyeleyeolusina said:

In yesterday's episode, she told JE how she came to have her crush on him, she says that when she saw JE been sad,in a depressed state, she was the person that wanted to help him get out of that state and that was how her love for JE started and then claimed that her love for JE would have remained a crush if not for HG provoking her by coming to meet her the next day after JE borrowed his sneakers to her with new sneakers and stepping all over her pride.

Like you said, she really is dumb, she has not only heard TS talk about fabricating the clinical trials from pudoxin, she also has a recording of that conservation plus she that conservation already in her memory but even \after hearing TS talk about pudoxin, it doesn't send alarm bells ringing in her head despite her using said drug but it is only after she gets her test result does she get angry and directs that angry towards HG and JE, if she wasn't affected, she wouldn't have cared that the drug has harmful side effects and was causing damages to other users of the drug despite her blaming HG for trying to take revenge on her by not giving her  a warning about the harmful nature of the drug.

Yes, you are right. I guess it is her pride that has been crushed by HG. To her, this is not love, but more like a competition since her pride is crushed by HG.  But, I felt that the writer is lacking in developing her character, at least it should makes sense. After her talk with JE in the car, JE should at least say something to her ...

• Like 10

2 hours ago, my2centsworth said:

She is so scared. HK is back in the public eye again. More that likely the media knows about the Pudoxin case going to court and now all her enemies know she's back. We know at least three people would like to see HK gone. TS, SR and the man that killed ES. There could be many others because of all the cases she won while working for MH's company.

I think there would be many because of the way she won those cases. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, koreanczazzy said:

SR is really stupid! I cannot believe she has Phd from Stanford. Anyways, first of all, she was the FIRST one who heard from TS that he fabricated the clinical trial from Pudoxin (from the recording she has). Then, she is still taking Pudoxin for her stomach illness occasionally  (I am assuming she has GERD or acid reflux - since she said that the illness most 20-30 yrs old illness). Lastly, she cannot remember what kind of clinical drug trial she was in 4 yrs ago, I meant does it make sense she did not know that she was in Pudoxin clinical trial?? How stupid that can be? Either SR character is stupid or the writernim is stupid in developing her story?

Then, she blamed HG for not giving her alert that Pudoxin has side effects.  Why HG has to give her alert after HG warned her not to hang around the trash can that she cannot achieve. Yet, without fear she kept go forward and even told HG to protect the love well ... HUH! What a stupid character. 

Then, instead of giving the recording to BS, then she went to TS and threaten TS to destroy JE&HG. What is she thinking. I guess TS will have another person to kill beside HG&YK. 

Her love for JE is all fake .. how come you love some one yet you want to destroy that person at the same time? At least w/ HG, she truly loves JE and acts allweird toward   him bcs she wants to protect JE. Anyways, today is 2016 love, so I think in kdrama land, it is time in kdrama script to have the character to let go for love that cannot be achieve, time to find someone else.... all this obsession love in kdrama just another old story ...

Honestly, I think JR or BS should receive the award. JR is so funny, despite her evil character but she is definitely something ...

I agree with you that SR doesn't really love JE as she claims. her love for him is for her own benefit especially when she knows he is a chaebol. ok fine, maybe at first she really like and respect JE as a sunbae and that drives her to have crush on him. but since JE is a married man, she has done nothing more to capture his attention. but once she knew that JE is having marriage problem, u can see that she totally change. suddenly she become bold and on full force to seduce him. I think to her, that is kind of challenge. to just make him divorce faster since he is already facing problem with his wife. and when HG confronted her, you can see she went xtra mile ti get JE attention. there too i think she is doing it because she felt challenged by HG. That's not love to me. That's competition. She just wanna prove that she can get JE from the wife. "The New Winner'. 

And when she knows JE real identity, she took every measures to be nice to JE family to make sure they can accept her despite her background. She also make sure HG image tarnished by Choi family. This B.I.T.C.H is sick. She is the one that should die in the end coz as long as she is breathing he will be an evil leech to JE and HG and even will make BS torn apart.

• Like 13

On 1/3/2016 at 7:09 AM, trust71 said:

On 1/3/2016 at 11:15 PM, Kehinde said:

Mod edit: Do not quote videos.

Cr: https://www.instagram.com/jijinhee_holic/

(my spoiler isn't working)

Thanks for the subs of these part. I love the color coordination on JE and HK's attire...it's perfect in my eyes. HK is in denial again? How long does she think she can hold on to her true feelings. Hayyyyyy, hope we can see her finally let go and make the biggest gesture to JE.

• Like 11

I prefer ep 34 than ep 35.  I find that JE-HG scene is very brief in ep 35. 

I find JE's lines to HG amusing.  When he said: What exact thing do you want me to forget? That you kissed me? Or..that you felt hard cuz you were with me in the same room and ran away? Or that you came back cuz you wanted to stay with me and sleep with me? Or that you were refused by me though?

Like many of you I like the new JE. He didn't continue being a mellow JE when facing HG, instead he is playing along with HG's game.  He is smart.  He knew that she meant he should forget everything that happened that night.  But he just had to spell them out to tease HG.  HG was so embarrassed by his lines because his lines were absolutely correct.  He could read into her brain, he just knew HG very well.  

Actually before ep 35, I also thought the same thing.  HG longed for JE all day and was thinking of spending the night with JE as she came back to the cottage.  She even muttered to herself as JE took a shower.  She felt the sexual tension was intense at that moment.

So, we learnt from HW that JE actually prepared a hotel suite for them to spend on Christmas Eve and then JE changed his mind?  It was a better plan.  He would really have a hard time to make HG enter the suite, I guess.  

(Source trans. jijinhee_holic)

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

Episode 34 has been subbed. Check dramacool.one.:-)

Thanks for the info i'm really looking f/ward to watching it!

BTW if HG's love is fake then it's really unfair for JE though we know he was swayed by SR but don't throw stones at me, am not saying JE's infidelity is acceptable no way andwae but correct me guys if you want to i think HG also is partly to be blamed, in that she's so withdrawn & cold after the death of their little girl & she herself told JE that she wants to forget if i'm not mistaken in that scene at their front yard! I think JE was wanting to feel HG's sorrow as much as what he's feeling but he did not see it from HG hence he thought & saw another woman who he was imagining was HG from their early years! Again i'm not condoning his unfaithfulness HG has all the right in the world to loath her ex husb but lately i think she's over-reacting towards him!

• Like 11

HG said to BS, this is her second time she was hit by a rock. This statement she also said it to JE in ep 15 when JE asked her why she does not want to find her memory. Shesaid one  night   she was walking and there is a man hit her with a rock and told her if he saw her again he will kill her.  I wonder who this man could be? Perhaps, ES killer's son???? Any guesses? I also think the same guy who give her a flat tire .. definitely not TS work ...

• Like 14

16 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

Thanks for the info i'm really looking f/ward to watching it!

BTW if HG's love is fake then it's really unfair for JE though we know he was swayed by SR but don't throw stones at me, am not saying JE's infidelity is acceptable no way andwae but correct me guys if you want to i think HG also is partly to be blamed, in that she's so withdrawn & cold after the death of their little girl & she herself told JE that she wants to forget if i'm not mistaken in that scene at their front yard! I think JE was wanting to feel HG's sorrow as much as what he's feeling but he did not see it from HG hence he thought & saw another woman who he was imagining was HG from their early years! Again i'm not condoning his unfaithfulness HG has all the right in the world to loath her ex husb but lately i think she's over-reacting towards him!

agree!

even now that her memory back she still doing it ..like what JE told BS during their drinking session in that bar...

she's over doing it, she's overreacting whenever she sees me but you cannot feel any emotions on that .you can only feel a determination either  LOVE OR HATRED....He say; is she feigning vengeance to drive me away?

• Like 11

@trust71 i hv to come here & pause this part i'm watching now when JE after their kiss sort of pleading for HG to admit that she still loves him & woah HG says 'i made a mistake' i cld kick this woman! come on he's already making himself to the point he's stooping to her, give him a chance & don't play with him! if she doesn't really like him anymore then end it but don't build up his hopes, then he says to her 'i'm tired, i will sleep first'! i must admit when i started watching this in those first few episodes i really want to hate JE so much for what he's done but he's trying now his best to redeem himself, and if she can't forgive him, then forget about him! (we're here for him right guys?) just kidding coz i'm a bit frustrated now with HG! let me continue epi 34, i just had to let it off my chest! hahahaha

• Like 13

@trust71 i hv to come here & pause this part i'm watching now when JE after their kiss sort of pleading for HG to admit that she still loves him & woah HG says 'i made a mistake' i cld kick this woman! come on he's already making himself to the point he's stooping to her, give him a chance & don't play with him! if she doesn't really like him anymore then end it but don't build up his hopes, then he says to her 'i'm tired, i will sleep first'! i must admit when i started watching this in those first few episodes i really want to hate JE so much for what he's done but he's trying now his best to redeem himself, and if she can't forgive him, then forget about him! (we're here for him right guys?) just kidding coz i'm a bit frustrated now with HG! let me continue epi 34, i just had to let it off my chest! hahahaha

But you have to see her facial expression after JE turn his back on her.:confused:

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, trust71 said:

But you have to see her facial expression after JE turn his back on her.:confused:

LOL i know what you mean! i think she's not only hurting him but also herself by doing what she's doing :confused:

can't wait for epi 35 to be subbed! DC is a great site for kdramas, no annoying commercials, luv that site!

• Like 11

Just saw the scene when BS and HG were drinking together at the office, BS sang a song and HG teared up.  I have heard the song before but when I checked the lyrics I understood why HG was teary when listening to the song.  Here is the lyrics of the song:

"Bygone Love" by Lee Moon Sae (credit trans. KBS World-You Hee Yeol's Sketchbook)

Without anyone knowing

I linger around and cried

Past moments sank 

deep into my heart.

When lights under the empty sky light up

I carefully call out for bygone love

The cold winds blows and I fix my collar.

In regret and anger, my tears drop

I thought no one could hurt me.

But was my past self all a lie?

Now I won't push away

What I long for from my heart

Just like how I leave you

as it is when you come to mind

I linger around the field when it starts to snow.

Thinking of my bygone love, I find that street again

The streets of Gwanghwamun are covered in snow

And the snow keeps reaching for the sky

Sometimes love can get tiring

When loneliness overflows in my heart

on a green leaf in the snow-melted spring

My bygone love stays the same

Notice the lines in bold which BS sang and HG got teary "In regret and anger, my tears drop.  I thought no one could hurt me."  

Bravo to the writernim as she picked this sweet song.  It also mentions about love that can get tiring.  I think the writer picked the best song to depict what is in HG's heart at the moment and the setting of the song is winter as the season they are in.  It is a such sweet song (If you are interested to watch it, I recommend the version in You Lee Hyeol's Sketchbook, it was the best, IMO.)

Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MRK8dP1L60  (starts at 2:13)

HG suffers as she denies her love towards JE.  The song really touched her as she remembers JE.  Aigoo, HG-ah! Hope she will do as the !yrics says "Now I won't push away what I long for from my heart......"

• Like 10

LOL i know what you mean! i think she's not only hurting him but also herself by doing what she's doing :confused:

can't wait for epi 35 to be subbed! DC is a great site for kdramas, no annoying commercials, luv that site!

even after she kick JE on his shin ..when she's on her office you can see her reaction that her heart was saying THUMP..THUMP...THUMP...... Whenever JE teasing her ,she was like a teenager that  denying it was nothing but inside her heart she feel lovestruck:heart:

• Like 16

Sunday --- Jan. 3, 2016 --- Afternoon.  Hello, Everybody!

I checked Viki and I'm excited to see the subs are sailing along now! Even at 35% for Epi. 35.  Of course we have our own fountains of translations here in the forum that have kept us from being in the dark !  Thank you to all who have translated, recapped, brought of the Instagrams with Eng translations --- just ALL of the input from so many directions.

I lost another post --- "Naturally it was one of my best"  (Joke!-= I wish!).  But so frustrating! I see that others have acknowledged the wonderful posts i'd been writing about, too.  I'm learning to "get over" losing the stuff I've written really quickly ---not to cry over  "spilled milk" and all that sort of thing.  

****************************************************************

I wondered if any of the daily Korean newspapers did a write up of cute little "Woo Joo" own Drama Award for KHJ?  Not on any feature section of TV news or entertainment sections? The little girl had such a really well planned run onto the stage, didn't she?  She was So fast! And didn't cause a real disruption of the Awards --- I thought it showed how very smart she was! And an independent little person, too..  Speaks highly about the atmosphere on the drama's set, doesn't it? 

******************************************************************

And @kikotaichou, I agree so much with your wish to see KHJ in a drama by the team of PD An Pan Seok  & Writer Jung Sung Joo.  I know them from "Secret Love Affair" and watched "Heard It Through The Grapevine" because it was their work.I've regretted before that I know very little about individual writers, directors, and other in the field. We know the Director & Writer of IHAL are great.  What a thrill it would be to see KHJ in a drama of that other great team.

The drama, HITTG, was such a timely drama --- It capture the deep cultural significance of the sweeping changes in the education of lawyers AT THIS VERY MOMENT in Korea.   Just how old is the "Old School" System that is being eliminated right before our eyes? In a country that can claim nearly  5,000 year history of having a legal system with one document, "Eight Article Law" in BC 2333 in Kojoseo(?) an early Korean state (couldn't read the last letters).  

But the system relied heavily on "having the right relationships" to draw upon.  Seniority and Class or Position were very influential. And justice was not easily obtained by all citizens.The drama uses the conflicting views of the traditional, very Confucian beliefs of the Father  versus the modern vision of legal education held by the son (& his young wife) and his elite Legal tutor as they prepare for the National Judicial Exam.  The Father demands that his son (& the young wife) claim the honor & prestige of being the youngest to pass the notoriously difficult test --- while it is still offered!

SPOILER --- OK to Skip (some easy articles as "prep" for the drama.)

Spoiler

SEE DIAGRAM OF "OLD ROUTE" TO BECOMING A LAWYER:  http://www.moj.go.kr/HP/ENG/eng_02/eng_2040.jsp

1.   OVER VIEW:- EDUCATION  REFORMS:      chromeextension://ecnphlgnajanjnkcmbpancdjoidceilk/http://practicum.brooklaw.edu/sites/default/files/print/pdfs/journals/brooklyn-journal-international-law/volume-38/issue-1/bjil_v38i_3.pdf

2.      Only need to read the short section, "What's the point of Lawyers?" ---brief history of becoming a lawyer "old school" style!

3.     The "Traditional" or "Old Style Judge" and court room  process  --- http://asiasociety.org/korean-judge

4.     Transforming the Legal Education in Japan & Korea --- A new system for a Globalized Business World.----                         chrome-extension://ecnphlgnajanjnkcmbpancdjoidceilk/http://chicagounbound.uchicago.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2435&context=journal_articles                                                                                

.   http://www.thekoreanlawblog.com/2008/02/lawyer-cap-unconstitutional.html

http://www.thekoreanlawblog.com/2011/08/korean-law-school-students-should-face.html

5.    Jury System:

http://newamericamedia.org/2012/04/korean-american-to-help-revamp-s-koreas-justice-system.php

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/07/world/asia/07iht-jury.2.14299454.html

Fantastic!  Episode 35 is subbed at 77% now.       :blush:

• Like 16