[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

7 hours ago, trust71 said:

thanks for sharing but ... can you share also the one; when suddenly JE visit DHK in her new home?...when he say that he cannot fulfill his promise not to get tired of her.

That OST has not been released yet. But, I just saw a tweet from Ryu that said it will be released Jan 8th??? :D

As of right now, we only have the Japanese version of it... :)

Ephemeral Lips - Ryu

http://www.nhaccuatui.com/bai-hat/ephemeral-lips-ryu.Ig3EW39MDBYX.html

hehehehe I'm single teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifso what husband????! yeah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

• Like 14

14 hours ago, Kfan7172 said:

Recent discussion of HK Corporate Lawyer responsibility towards her client CNP

GOOGLE search "Lawyer Code of Conduct"  pulled up American Bar Association ABA

Confidential of Information--rule 1.6
Basic Results as applies to recent discussion 

A Lawyer can reveal information about clients IF
- It would prevent certain death OR substantial bodily harm
- If it has do with a crime or fraud

The lawyer's code of ethics is actually more complicated than that.  There are classes that lawyers have to take, including a separate ethics exam, and lawyers have to take continuing education that includes specific hours in ethics because the situation is not black and white.  If someone comes to you and seeks legal advise, that act triggers the attorney-client privilege.  Even then, there are other rules that affect what the lawyer can tell and what the lawyer cannot tell.  Because the reality is that even criminals are allowed to seek legal advise.  Now, a lawyer cannot help someone commit a crime, but if someone intending to commit a crime seeks legal advise first, you can be sure that this is not an average dumb criminal.  He's not going to say to his lawyer, "hey, I plan on killing my friend and I was thinking of doing it this way because then I wouldn't be in trouble.  What do you think?  Is there anything that I overlooked that could send me to jail?"  No.  More likely, the criminal will couch it in different terms.  Perhaps say that he heard a discussion where someone was talking about hurting someone and what should he do?  And that's only in a criminal matter.  In I Have a Lover, you're dealing with a corporate, in-house attorney, who is given limited information.  I personally don't think that HK had all the information at this stage.  She only knew that there were allegations of problems with Pudoxin and she gave her advice based on what is best for the company.  Even in a criminal situation, you have to KNOW for CERTAIN that someone is going to walk out of your office and go kill someone.  Vague suspicions don't count.  And in HK's case, she didn't know enough.  Someone mentioned that she had started gathering information on Pudoxin before her accident.  I think she started doing that after the divorce because that is when she started getting suspicious, or as even part of her information gathering before advising the company.

10 hours ago, mdj101 said:

2.    HK admits that "We had already framed him (KSY) with embezzlement and gambling. If I took care of a few holes, I could win easily"  and "I cruelly pressured him and trampled over him, not knowing he was my sister's lover".She said for her winning  or to be the winner "was the lawyer's ethic, conscience, and truth" back then. 

I think when HK says "we had already framed him with embezzlement and gambling..." she was referring to the company as a whole, and her use of "we" does not refer to her and MTS personally.  She is speaking from the present about the past and she is associating herself as being part of the company that committed this act.  She is explaining her thoughts and actions in the past with the benefit of hindsight.  So, in essence, she is explaining to BS that she feels guilty for having pressured KSY because even though she thought KSY may have some merit to his case, she knew that she could easily win in a court of law.  To me, what she's saying ("if I took care of a few holes") just sounds like typical lawyer-speak.  You evaluate a situation and see that the case is not 100% defensible.  Of course not, because no case is.  However, you look at the weak spots and you know that it's really not a problem.  Especially, it looks like HK was tasked at that time to resolve the matter out of court, be it by way of a monetary settlement or just getting the guy to go away.  One way you do that is to talk to the guy and explain that no one is going to believe him once you reveal that he embezzled money from the company to gamble.  Most people facing that situation will see the merit in that statement and decide not to pursue anything.

• Like 11

Wednesday --- Jan. 6, 2016 --- Afternoon.

@zagigirl --- WOW!  Your hubby worked in that "old lady's" house?  30 yrs old!  Too darn cute! Then what are the rest of us women over 30 yrs old?   It's been so long since I saw adults that way --- makes me laugh to remember that time!

And will someone jog my memory? When was the incident where SR saw JE crying?  Totally slipped my mind and I'm afraid to search all those first episodes to find it --- Don't need exact times, just general time frame. Thanks a lot.

So many good posts! As usual, during the final days building up to the week end, the forum starts  to come alive with speculation  and analysis of the characters and the plot --- predictions about the course of action of all characters, etc.  Will we ever out guess what the Writer has planned?  Love it!         :rolleyes:

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, mdj101 said:

Wednesday --- Jan. 6, 2016 --- Afternoon.

@zagigirl --- WOW!  Your hubby worked in that "old lady's" house?  30 yrs old!  Too darn cute! Then what are the rest of us women over 30 yrs old?   It's been so long since I saw adults that way --- makes me laugh to remember that time!

So many good posts! As usual, during the final days building up to the week end, the forum starts  to come alive with speculation  and analysis of the characters and the plot --- predictions about the course of action of all characters, etc.  Will we ever out guess what the Writer has planned?  Love it!         :rolleyes:

...and we both r much older then 30 he he...he is just kidding ;)...but for my daughter uffff she is to old...not to mention us :D...you know when she was smaller she didn't want to go to grandma's coz she said we would do you-know-what...for many years now she's not afraid coz we r to old to do such a thing :lol:...how things and perspective changes with years right? ;)

I agree...writer is great...always a step ahead and non catchable ...me huge like thumbs.gif

• Like 10

I just watched episode 34! @lclarakl, are you even still in this thread!? I'm not active in here anymore so I don't know if you're still posting or not! Anyways, when I watched episode 34 and Hae Kang was giving in to Jin Eun physically, kissed him, I couldn't help it but thought of you! How is the storyline's progression at this point for you?

• Like 10

Just an observation --- I've just started  watching Epi. 26 of "Glamorous Temptation and am immediately struck by 2 things. First the opening scene --- the "library" or "office" of a wealthy older political  character, he's busy oiling down a beautiful hunting rifle.  But the amazing rich browns of the wood paneling, leather chairs, beautiful lamps, the books on the shelves, different textures, --- all in stark contrast to the muted beiges, grays, and creams chosen for the sets of our drama, IHAL.  I know it's the purposeful design of the production team, but I regret that I'm not knowledgeable enough to pick up whatever meanings are being conveyed by those choices.  I'm sure it tells part of the story, but the meaning eludes me.  Except for HK's Red annd Green coats! And that Blue lace dress!  And SR's "pseudo-royal"" Sweater & slacks outfit!

Sometimes I come across sites that dig deeper into such areas --- but always by accident,  more like serendipity --- no place I can consult on a regular basis! Alas!

Also, the scene opens with my "fav", Joo Sang Wook, sporting a whole new look --- And it is his radically different hairstyle (thank you, @willowispp, for opening my eyes RE: men's hairstyles) that says it all!  And he looks great!

PS:--- Guess the word "glamorous" in the title says it all, HUH? Everything is gorgeous way beyond my imagination!  A visual feast for the eyes!  And JE's "Mom" is looking fantastic in her role as JSW's "Mom" there, too!

• Like 11

Can anyone clarify whether or not YG is still working for SR?  I know that YG has some issues to work through regarding her mom and dad's divorce, her fiancee's death, etc., but I feel like most of her problems and resentment is due to misinformation fed by SR.  I think we all need to remember that SR is telling lies to YG.  She was first doing it to keep the two apart so that HG wouldn't realize her true identity.  And then I wonder if SR continues to tell the lies because she starts to believe her own lies, or if she's just doing it out of spite now.

My take on the mom "leaving" her husband and YG behind.  Back in those days in Korea, if parents divorced, the children always stayed with the father.  Different from today's society and certainly from American culture and law where young children are usually always given physical custody to the mother.  But in Korea, the children were assumed to go to the father because the father, as a male, had rights and the mother did not.  So I say good for the mom that she was able to at least maintain one child.  And, YG should also consider that HG was essentially "abandoned" or discarded by her father and paternal grandmother.

• Like 8

i really like these two osts w/c i already got on my mp3 :) yeyyy

you guys seem to have seen epi 35 which i haven't coz i was waiting for the subs last w/end & hvnt chkd yet if subs are already available! i can't wait, meantime i hv been watching their old drama Ms Kim & loving it for 2nd time!

thnx for sharing all you posted here

• Like 10

Well lovers, it took a while but I got through watching all of 35 episodes of IHAL, pretty much in one go!  (have not been able to read all the Soompi pages though!)

My first impressions:

KHJ:  I have a major girl/woman crush on KHJ now. Never happened to me before.  What a beautiful woman and an awesome actress.  I love everything about her in this drama.  I want her long bob hair but I would need a face transplant to look that good in every thing and every scene.

JJH:  I went through a 'JJH period' after DJG and sought out his shows and watched but something is off about him for me in this show.  May be it's the role he has been given.  He is an emotional basket case here.  K-dramas usually make their hero to be a super hero (a genius, a model look, physically fit, a good friend, son, father etc. etc.) too much of a super hero for my liking but now I see why they do that now.  It is not as much fun watching a non-hero hero.  Here is hoping he will man up (or the writernim will man him up for the rest of the show).

BJW (SIL):  This is one of my favourite characters in this drama.  She is so evil and immoral (or amoral) but the writernim is giving her the best lines in this show.  She is a lot of fun to watch.

PHB (KSL):  Oh dear dear dear.  What can we say about this character.  I wish the writernim would give her the lines she is giving the SIL.  It would be more fun to watch her then.  The conservative world of Kdrama could not give her and JE a proper relationship when they ran off (needed to save JE for DHG) and now she has nothing to go on.  Nowhere near being a second woman lead here.

My next favourite part is Dr. Min and his relationship with Woo Joo/her mother.  Love watching them.

I'm glad I've jumped in here since the writernim has opened up so many plot lines with the business of the company that will determine what willl happen to the love relationship between DHG and JE.  Look forward to traveling the road to the end with you all.

• Like 13

Guest my2centsworth
3 hours ago, mdj101 said:

Just an observation --- I've just started  watching Epi. 26 of "Glamorous Temptation and am immediately struck by 2 things. First the opening scene --- the "library" or "office" of a wealthy older political  character, he's busy oiling down a beautiful hunting rifle.  But the amazing rich browns of the wood paneling, leather chairs, beautiful lamps, the books on the shelves, different textures, --- all in stark contrast to the muted beiges, grays, and creams chosen for the sets of our drama, IHAL.  I know it's the purposeful design of the production team, but I regret that I'm not knowledgeable enough to pick up whatever meanings are being conveyed by those choices.  I'm sure it tells part of the story, but the meaning eludes me.  Except for HK's Red annd Green coats! And that Blue lace dress!  And SR's "pseudo-royal"" Sweater & slacks outfit!

Sometimes I come across sites that dig deeper into such areas --- but always by accident,  more like serendipity --- no place I can consult on a regular basis! Alas!

Also, the scene opens with my "fav", Joo Sang Wook, sporting a whole new look --- And it is his radically different hairstyle (thank you, @willowispp, for opening my eyes RE: men's hairstyles) that says it all!  And he looks great!

PS:--- Guess the word "glamorous" in the title says it all, HUH? Everything is gorgeous way beyond my imagination!  A visual feast for the eyes!  And JE's "Mom" is looking fantastic in her role as JSW's "Mom" there, too!

That is a great drama. Watched it from the being. To understand what is going on you have to watch from the beginning. It is full of twist and turns, more that I Have A Lover. The house you are talking about is the evil guy. HE head of a mogul media empire. His house looks a lot like many older mansions you see in American movies. I this drama all the homes and building have a more modern look. Quite a contrast from GT. Lots more secrets in GT and the rooms are darker too.Even the clothes the characters were are different to me.

Guest my2centsworth
3 hours ago, airgelaal said:

I forget. That person, who died and had problems with pudoxin, he tested it or took it, because doctor advised?

Moon Tae Joon. Not sure which esp, but when HK still had amnesia and was protesting outside JE's company it was with Moon Tae Yoon. He was later involved in a hit and run accident at the hands of MTS. He later died in the hospital at what I believe was also at the hands of MTS. He was always in a wheelchair because of his bones breaking easily over taking Pudoxin.

2 hours ago, jechoi1 said:

Can anyone clarify whether or not YG is still working for SR?  I know that YG has some issues to work through regarding her mom and dad's divorce, her fiancee's death, etc., but I feel like most of her problems and resentment is due to misinformation fed by SR.  I think we all need to remember that SR is telling lies to YG.  She was first doing it to keep the two apart so that HG wouldn't realize her true identity.  And then I wonder if SR continues to tell the lies because she starts to believe her own lies, or if she's just doing it out of spite now.

My take on the mom "leaving" her husband and YG behind.  Back in those days in Korea, if parents divorced, the children always stayed with the father.  Different from today's society and certainly from American culture and law where young children are usually always given physical custody to the mother.  But in Korea, the children were assumed to go to the father because the father, as a male, had rights and the mother did not.  So I say good for the mom that she was able to at least maintain one child.  And, YG should also consider that HG was essentially "abandoned" or discarded by her father and paternal grandmother.

She moved back home. Think her apt was purchased by JE's mother. Not sure what happened to the apt. Now YK is stuffing envelopes with facial masks for income.

@chubbychub1966   thank for your reply....i really like that ost ..hoping that you share later....

@jechoi1   after HG regain her memory BAEK appa ask KSL to move back home...

@mdj101   your watching that drama; me too  ...JE mother is also JSW mother their only that they have different character here in IHAL she really care and love JE ..

The HALMONI who bring up YK they are not blood related...after YK father died in that accident she hide away YK, afraid that somebody will come and take her that's the reason that GN cannot locate her.

• Like 10

Guest airgelaal
7 minutes ago, my2centsworth said:

Moon Tae Joon. Not sure which esp, but when HK still had amnesia and was protesting outside JE's company it was with Moon Tae Yoon. He was later involved in a hit and run accident at the hands of MTS. He later died in the hospital at what I believe was also at the hands of MTS. He was always in a wheelchair because of his bones breaking easily over taking Pudoxin.

I'm asking, because if he was part of the testing team, TS with SR could blame HK, that she spoilt drugs for tests just for revenge.
I really can't understand, how SR can help TS.

DR. MIN WAY OF SAYING I LIKE YOU....(excerpt some of his.....)

Must you detach yourself. The affection is what I'm talking about.:heart: (and when YK say i can't speak english)  He say I speak well. Learn english w/ me.Why do I think so much about YK and WOO-JOO:blush::blush: after he say this (they stare to each  other wondering). Then go on and tell his brother that he like YK and WOO-JOO.:P:P

• Like 14

5 hours ago, ymiss said:

I just watched episode 34! @lclarakl, are you even still in this thread!? I'm not active in here anymore so I don't know if you're still posting or not! Anyways, when I watched episode 34 and Hae Kang was giving in to Jin Eun physically, kissed him, I couldn't help it but thought of you! How is the storyline's progression at this point for you?

@ymiss, LOL!  I'm not following it in details anymore. I skipped through several of the past few episodes and skipped some completely. In regards to ep 34, I saw the confrontation with ES' killer and skipped to almost the very end --the  courthouse; thank goodness I did because reading Viki it appears these characters who always say words but don't mean them again proved my point--HK and JE kissing.  I watched a little more of ep 35, but skipping throughout.  I have missed a lot of revelations so I can't really talk in detail or with any real depth of knowledge on recent episodes, so I hang out on Viki and just say enough to tick off some of JE's fans---who seem to think that SR had an affair by herself or seem to think that she handcuffed JE and forced him to follow her around and drag her into his bed or with him to the U.S.:P

To be honest, this drama has lost a lot of it's original appeal.  I'm not into JE and HK's romance---zero interest because I don't buy what the writer is trying to sell. I refuse to believe that a man who loved his wife, would treat her so horribly, like a dog--similar to how her father in law thinks of her. I also don't like BS' self-sacrificing devotion to his friend HK. The writer did have SR say some things abut JE and HK that I agree with--which is shockingly surprising.

Any hoo, it's progressing, but not the way I like it; I still think the writer went off into fantasyland. I thought the doctor and his 'mother in law' along with WJ were absolutely adorable in ep 35. I love YK's spunk.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, trust71 said:

DR. MIN WAY OF SAYING I LIKE YOU....(excerpt some of his.....)

Must you detach yourself. The affection is what I'm talking about.:heart: (and when YK say i can't speak english)  He say I speak well. Learn english w/ me.Why do I think so much about YK and WOO-JOO:blush::blush: after he say this (they stare to each  other wondering). Then go on and tell his brother that he like YK and WOO-JOO.:P:P

Dr Min is the type who is not good with words and with people but Woo Joo changed him. I still can remember JR face when the first time he saw her BIL playing bubbles with Woo Joo. 

• Like 11