[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

IHAL chingus, sorry i'm just new on this drama thread & sorry i can' t possibly mention each & every usernames but hi hi hi & Happy New Year to you all! i only know two of my chingus @jadecloud & @irilight but just the same nice  meeting all of you here again! woah thanks for that tumblr of our amazing couple, let's hope they take some awards! isn't Kim gorgeous in that red gown? ahhhh they look good together, never mind their (little) age gap! luv JJH too among the other K actors on my list!

This is just an excerpt fr hancinema re IHAL :

"I Have a Lover" is not doing quite well in terms of percentage but it's been in the issue a lot thanks to Ji Jin-hee and Kim Hyeon-joo.

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, jadecloud said:

Another IHAL team moment.... Kim Hyun Joo wins NETIZENS POPULARITY AWARD

Chugai!!! What a surprise! I thought JW would win. But, well, he won CHINA's, so that's awesome for KHJ! Chugai!

Photo: Another IHAL team moment.... Kim Hyun Joo wins NETIZENS POPULARITY AWARD  Chugai!!! What a surprise!

I love how Park Hyung Sik was cheering on her at the table of the IHAL cast. I believe they got close during What Happened to My Family days last year...they played siblings in that family drama.

• Like 9

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i'm sure all of us here fans of IHAL just made our New Year's celebration with a loud big BAAAAAAAAAAANG for our Best Couple, i'm so thrilled seeing the vids you guys shared here! lucky you guys for being able to watch this unfold on tv wherever you may be! What a nice thing to say about the drama was it fr JJH? that this drama is not about cheating but about love w/c indeed if we - viewers - will analyze it deeply he's right! he may have gone haywire for a few yrs but finding that his real love is his first love & not the young kid in the Lab!! Reminds us of the old song Love is Lovelier the second time around exactly not the title hahaha but along those lines! ahhh both of them are gorgeous that evening, thanks again chingus for all you guys have been tirelessly sharing here!

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR COUPLE, they deserved it & i asked myself though why didn't they win best actor/tress or excellence award for their great acting in this drama? I'd say in our heart of hearts they are our winners!

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

I love how Park Hyung Sik was cheering on her at the table of the IHAL cast. I believe they got close during What Happened to My Family days last year...they played siblings in that family drama.

@Jalhanda Yes you're right. PHS and KHJ have become close like real siblings after WHTMF. KHJ did mention that during a recent Section TV interview. 

@Kehinde Happy New Year to you and all LOVERS too :) 

• Like 10

21 minutes ago, Jalhanda said:

yeah Park Hyung Shik really love Kim Hyun Joo as a sister, they are very close, they often go drinking together, hanging out together. PHS said KHJ gave him a lot of acting advise

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, 12blbl said:

He's quite wonderful in that drama with KHJ, but the one who played the father i love the most, he's great 

Actually the actor who played their father won the Daesang in last years' Drama Award (not sure if MBC or KBS)...which I truly believe he deserves. I cried buckets on his acting....ooops sorry if we're getting off topic already

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Kehinde said:

Nominees - High Excellence Long Drama Males

Kim Myung Min (Six Flying Dragons)
Yoo Ah In (Six Flying Dragons)
Ji Jin Hee (I Have A Lover)
Chun Ho Jin (Six Flying Dragons)

WOW!!!

YOO AH IN won!! 

Being nominated is already an achievement....just look at that list...3 against 1...its like saying hey he deserves to be recognized too

Geeeshhhh KHJ won the High Excellence Long Drama Female...does this mean she is not the Daesang????

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Jalhanda said:

Being nominated is already an achievement....just look at that list...3 against 1...its like saying hey he deserves to be recognized too

Geeeshhhh KHJ won the High Excellence Long Drama Female...does this mean she is not the Daesang????

That's what I'm afraid of :vicx::tears:

• Like 8

KHJ Speech

Thank you, how many awards have I won today? Really happy

I thought I won all the awards after the netizen and couple awards but to get another big award like this. Thank you

Thanks to staff, colleagues

Our ratings aren't great but I know a lot of people support us and love us. Thank you to my fan club

Have a happy new year 

1 minute ago, Kehinde said:

That's what I'm afraid of :vicx::tears:

I am happy for that award but can't we be happier???? Whose going to be it? KRW even if he is not present, JW of YongPal, Yoo Ah In already won the male counterpart...that leaves just the 2 of them.

• Like 10