[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

?id=3566X615606&site=soompi.com&xs=1&isj

In this character description, it shows JE in 2015 will no longer be warm, gentle,caring.  It looks like the author deviates from this part  Unless its part of the first 9 ep...Violent Sneaky and Cold...again i don't see him this way at all..he very forthcoming and not sneaky...... I know this can be debated since some may view JE this way already.  

My point it seems that the writer has not exactly kept up with the character description.  Hopefully, he does not marry SR at this juncture.  I will have to wait and see what happens in the coming episodes.  Will he be this way now that he will be in charge of the company?

• Like 11

1 hour ago, andy78 said:

HG LOVES THAT JOKER ,YET SHE WANTS TO END THEIR RELATION...I THINK THAT IS MAYBE BECAUSE SHE KNOWS HIS FATHER MIGHT BE THE ONE THAT KILLED HER FATHER...IS NOT ONLY ABOUT HER PAST MISTAKES AND HER WANTING TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND PROTECT HER SISTER AND NIECE

From the beginning part of ep 31, when BS asked HK why 'want to get rid of him and JE, when he's also on her side', HK responded 'because she intends to handcuff TS and brings him to justice, but she's afraid she herself may also be guilty, may also end up being handcuffed (since 1. HK prob did cross the line of criminality (not sure yet though) and 2.TS has forged many docs in her absence). And she did not want JE to be hurt and sad. She feels ashamed of her 'ethics' and said she now knows JE has been hurt a lot'. So now, all she wants to do is protect YK, protect JE and seeks justice for KSY, and Pudoxin's victims.

21 minutes ago, tiMadam said:

--deleted JE character intro---

In this character description, it shows JE in 2015 will no longer be warm, gentle,caring.  It looks like the author deviates from this part  Unless its part of the first 9 ep...Violent Sneaky and Cold...again i don't see him this way at all..he very forthcoming and not sneaky...... I know this can be debated since some may view JE this way already.  

My point it seems that the writer has not exactly kept up with the character description.  Hopefully, he does not marry SR at this juncture.  I will have to wait and see what happens in the coming episodes.  Will he be this way now that he will be in charge of the company?

I don't think writernim has deviated. I think the plot development hasn't come to that point yet. I think with this 'fight' between JE and HK upcoming from ep 32 onwards. we will get another twist from writernim.

I think...That would prob be JE changing to be 'no longer warn, gentle, caring'. But prob a pretense? to show HK? or put up a show to disarm TS? I think prob JE will go as far as 'pretending' to head towards marriage with SR, to make HK realize she shouldn't go on pushing him away, perhaps to make HK jealous and turn around, to 'fight' the baddies together?

• Like 14

That conservation between JE and TS was very interesting towards the end of yesterday's episode, JE tells TS that he doesn't know why him and HG are underestimating him, why does TS feel he would just do nothing while he is been chased out of his position, why doesn't TS think he wouldn't be getting rid of TS first, TS doesn't believe and says you get rid of me, with what method and how will he do it, JE shows TS the report title resource and investment, JE said he would not be sending the report to the audit office but instead he plans to send that report to the prosecutor's office, TS asked JE how he got the report, JE tells TS that he hacked his computer, JE tells TS that the person he should be watchful of is not HG but him, JE tells TS that he can destroy TS with his hand and can do it so easily, JE then says if he makes up his mind, it is the end for TS and says he would protect his position in the company and has no plans to leave the company to either TS or HG, JE says he would be the person running the company and tells TS to keep HG away from the company, that TS should stop HG from getting a position in the company, if TS does as JE ask of him then JE said he wouldn't make TS be embarrassed by been dragged away by the prosecutors and TS can keep  his position at the company, JE says that TS has too many things to lose so he doesn't have a way to stop him.

TS was totally speechless after JE finishes with him.

• Like 15

21 minutes ago, tiMadam said:

?id=3566X615606&site=soompi.com&xs=1&isj

Mayb after going into the hotel room and seeing HK and BS together, jealousy/anger whatever may change him as per description above. HK is giving back his medicine. 

HK attempted suicide when she caught JE sleeping over with SR, now let us all wait and see how JE is going to react. Please keep in mind JE/SR (then) committed adultery whereas HK with BS (now) are both singles..

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, jadecloud said:

From the beginning part of ep 31, when BS asked HK why 'want to get rid of him and JE, when he's also on her side', HK responded 'because she intends to handcuff TS and brings him to justice, but she's afraid she herself may also be guilty, may also end up being handcuffed (since 1. HK prob did cross the line of criminality (not sure yet though) and 2.TS has forged many docs in her absence). And she did not want JE to be hurt and sad. She feels ashamed of her 'ethics' and said she now knows JE has been hurt a lot'. So now, all she wants to do is protect YK, protect JE and seeks justice for KSY, and Pudoxin's victims.

I don't think writernim has deviated. I think the plot development hasn't come to that point yet. I think with this 'fight' between JE and HK upcoming from ep 32 onwards. we will get another twist from writernim.

I think...That would prob be JE changing to be 'no longer warn, gentle, caring'. But prob a pretense? to show HK? or put up a show to disarm TS? I think prob JE will go as far as 'pretending' to head towards marriage with SR, to make HK realize she shouldn't go on pushing him away, perhaps to make HK jealous and turn around, to 'fight' the baddies together?

Thanks @jadecloud  it makes sense. .he is becoming as the character describes n I feel also he will show his dad n HG he is more capable then they thought...

• Like 9

I just watched the preview of episode 32 and I don't like JE pinching HK's lips. I always wanted those two together but his jealous rage is turning ugly. I also think he might end up in the slammer because of the cancer side effect of that bad drug. :angry:

• Like 10

I guess the only confusing thing about the description, and it could just be something lost in the translation, it that it states that he is like that and "Then one day a woman named DK (HK) crashes into his world and steps on a mine! She looks too much like his dead wife. She makes him breathless..."

This implies to me that he is this way BEFORE his first meeting with YK2.  My guess is the character descriptions are an outline (a sketch per say) and not written in stone.

• Like 10

19 hours ago, zagigirl said:

I'm glad father changed his mind...is it for his love for both of them or coz JE at the end is his son doesn't matter

Can't wait to see them fight...they r both smart and stubborn enough so it will be interesting ;)

you remember last night ep...JE omma ask MH to choose between her and DHK....He scared that's why he choose JE over DHK...:lol::lol: in this case .mother know best again..

• Like 7

1 hour ago, jadecloud said:

Either she knows that she is guilty or she is not. She is probably guilty since she goes to the extreme to push JE away from her. As far as BS, she also wants him to have closure toward her ... and the same thing as the baeks kids, she wants them to forget about her so that she can be punished properly for all the "sins" she comitted. 

• Like 9

good morning lover's......it's sunday morning here in asia.....i have to read 4 pages.....WOWOWIE.....

Her way of protecting JE from being hurt; by using BS.....is not working to either both of them...JE know full well the behavior of DHK....and he's not mistaken ...She's crying when she saw JE alone ...and following him all the way...

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, thegoldbug said:

Did he pinch her lips?  It looked to me like he was wiping them.

Yeah i think so too,  prob wiping her lipstick, since HG's hair kind of mess, i mean before that, her hair was nicely bun

• Like 10

8 hours ago, jadecloud said:

Having seen the early part of ep 31 raw...

• HK indeed still loves JE. She is trying to protect JE, as told to BS. She's also missing JE when on her bed in her hotel room, she was looking at his text message over and over and over. 
  • MH came clean with SH and told her he had stolen Ssanghwaseon from Dokgo Ji Hoon, he regretted his action and felt it was fate that HK became JE's wife, and his DIL, giving him a chance to prepare the company to go to HK, essentially to JE too since they are a couple (to MH, JE told him HK and him are back together again, but the latest development is not told to MH yet). We also see that MH did not murder twins' dad. It was an accident (if my understanding is correct). But MH did steal the 'Ssanghwaseon patent' from which CNP empire was built upon. So, at least MH in his old age, and after countless nightmares over his guilt, has decided to do right. To be fair, that was his intent since HK became his DIL. 
  • But we now see another greedy character, that in SH. She makes MH choose between HK or her, and she wants CNP to go to her son JE. Now I wonder how SH would want to force the marriage between JE and SR, knowing now that HK is actually the rightful owner of CNP...   

Sorry to shorten your post. I'm not impressed with MH at all. While GN and HK lived in poverty and in debt, MH didn't lift a finger to help them; he would after HK married JE throw a little money at GN every now and then.  HK becoming JE's wife was a 'fate' that he strongly opposed. He was adamantly against the two of them marrying. HK in an effort to win the approval of her father in law, sank to the same low level as him in his underhanded acts. The question is, what will he do for the other people he stole from. HK's father named her warmth. Under the tutelage of JE's father, she lost her humanity.

Preparing the company to go to HK? What about YG? We'll have to accept that the writer is saying it was an accident. However, if I had to judge it based on the character and his actions in dealing with others, planting false evidence and sending innocent people to prison, I would say MH is a liar and probably killed their father.  He could have worked with GN and made a deal with her to still create the company in partnership. Instead he stole from them and how did he not know where YG was.

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, smhelen said:

I just watched the preview of episode 32 and I don't like JE pinching HK's lips. I always wanted those two together but his jealous rage is turning ugly. I also think he might end up in the slammer because of the cancer side effect for that bad drug. :angry:

I haven't liked his behavior for a while.  As I said, all the yanking an pulling isn't romantic. Actually seeing him in the preview struggling against BS was also unappealing. I'm not sure what the writer is intending, but this behavior is not romantic. This woman is not his wife and hasn't been for 4 years. 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, thegoldbug said:
1 minute ago, lclarakl said:

I haven't liked his behavior for a while.  As I said, all the yanking an pulling isn't romantic. Actually seeing him in the preview struggling against BS was also unappealing. I'm not sure what the writer is intending, but this behavior is not romantic.

Did he pinch her lips?  It looked to me like he was wiping them.

It looked like he pinched them. But I could be wrong and I actually want to be. I agree with you his reaction is pathetic. I don't know, if someone tells me I am done with you, I will take their word for it and move in. I will struggle but I will move on.

• Like 4

Guys, is there something that we can do about the subbing situation? I know that people who sub on viki - viki seems to be the only place that is subbing IHAL - are volunteers but it used to be that they would sub within 24 hours which was great. I think their team has shrunk or something that I can not guess has happened. Is there anything we can do, given that my korean is rudimentary that can speed up the process?

@jadecloud Many Many Thanks for translating the preview!

• Like 8