[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

EP.29

I FIND IT INTERESTING CONVERSATION FOR LOST TWIN TO MEET FOR THE FIRST TIME.

YK; I heard, your teary mom said while beating her chest and shaking her feet, "my daughter, our daughter.

HK;I heard about you too. A twin sister? What kind of shock is this? Discomfort, embarasement and unforgettable. That hair.....

YK; what about my hair?

HK; It's really out  of style.I'd like you to change it.You look dumb and it's frustrating to look at...

YK; what

HK; I can't allow someone who look like me to go around looking the way you do. I send you some clothes while I'm out buying mine, so change your style from top to bottom.

YK;  DAEBAK....You're the queen of rudeness and i'll manner... DO you always speak disrespectfully. :heart::heart:.....i love this part...YK  later will be the one to teach HK to be down to earth person... 

• Like 14

On 12/13/2015 at 5:21 AM, tambui said:

I hope HK just pretends to be in amnesia once more time, and she does it on purpose.  Also, I believe that JE deserves to suffer from the pain & HK's hatred as much as HK did so that at the end JE values and appreciates HK for what she's gone through. 

By the way, I found the new sound track in Ep 29. It is a song of Ryu who also sang the "Years OST". However, unfortunately, it is Japanese version and we are allowed to listen to this song only 1 minute.  I hope SBS will release it soon. Its title is はかない唇 / Hakanai Kuchibiru (덧없는 입술) (Hollow lips)

http://www.tstore.co.kr/userpoc/music/view?pid=H000577351

Here is the post by @tambui giving information about the new sound track, "Hollow Eyes" as sung by Ryu.  I hope we get more details soon!

• Like 4

HK HAVE AMNESIA...SHE GOT BETTER.....ISN'T IT AMAZING THAT NOT EVEN ONCE THEY BRING HER TO NEUROLOGIST TO CHECK HER BRAIN:confused:

PEOPLE SURROUNDING HER JUST WONDERING WHAT'S THE REAL DEAL ON HER.:heart:

I know it's not the center of the story but it's revolved  on how she forgets and forgives  JE.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, DinoD said:

12341500_912438365519615_567483937163932

Thanks for the pic! Handsome Doctor!

Wow! Is it an actual scene from the later episode?  It seems that WJ has a date with uncle JE??? If it is,  Wow! You guys are are no jokes!! You are good in making conjectures! Esp. @jadecloudWho mentioned earlier that they had planned a play date together!

It is going to be interesting how WJ meets JE, I wonder if HG will see this!

• Like 11

BTW, although HG has had more than her share of murder attempts, I thought it was ominous in episode 29 when JR tells KS that KS was DHG's slave and that the real power belonged to the slave owner unless the slave owner dies. I wonder if KS is going to try to incite ES's killer into trying to kill HG again. KS really hates HG more than she loves JE. I had suspected that for a while but KS herself confirms it in episode 29 when she says that as long as HG does not have JE and his millions, KS is OK with not having him either. 

I feel bad for JR and KS more and more. They are so pathetic. Whereas JE and HG have grown as people as the play has progressed and BS who was pretty evolved to begin with has had some growth. MH, GN, HS(JE's mom) , the doctor, even MTS have shown some trends towards growing as people. BJS of course is probably the wisest character. JR and KS are caught in a downward spiral. Which is kind of sad since from a worldly stand point, the women have so much going for them. It is only their own choices which are dragging them down. MH says it really well when he says that the biggest obstacle to progress a person has is his/her own self. 

• Like 12

16 hours ago, jadecloud said:

This scene is almost laughable to me at the end...what a joke it has become for JE to end up in the police station.:lol: It is good to see JE taking it in his stride. :D ...But we can also see a conflicted HK as she struggles against giving in to her true feelings for JE ...  

SPOILERS...

Ep 30 - HK and JE Moment - Da Back-Hug-Lock

J6PazC7.gif

CR: SBS / TSKS csubs

you quote one of the best scene I loved in this episode 30, I clearly see HK is struggled within herself to not showing her feelings to JE, I think if there is a mirror where JE can see her facial expression when he backhug her, JE definitely that HK did try to suppress her feelings and her amnesia is faking, oh, I just love these two actors, their acting is so excellent and make me into their story and feelings.

• Like 12

50 minutes ago, deandraluv said:

Thanks for the pic!

Wow! Is it an actual scene from the later episode?  It seems that WJ has a date with uncle JE??? If it is,  Wow! You guys are are no jokes!! You are good in making conjectures! Esp. @jadecloudWho mentioned earlier that they had planned a play date together!

It is going to be interesting how WJ meets JE, I wonder if HG will see this! Her icy cold heart will melt....I guess.

And I also think that they might start to talk about the curing of Gaucher disease and having a breakfast meeting with WJ, then YK or HK might join the meeting as well, this is only my guess too.

• Like 8

10 hours ago, andy78 said:

SBS officially confirms that I Have a Lover becomes nominated for SBS Drama Awards 2015.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_RGMOmgOJO/?taken-by=jijinhee_holic

congratulation I have a lover team!!!I feels so happy!!!

I am so happy too, I hope the rating affect the winning of the best drama award.

Also, I read a news in Naver today, seems like KHJ is also nominated for the Acting Grand prize award this year, she has received a invitation from SBS, so her superb acting skills is recognized by SBS at least.  here is the link I find, correct me if I have wrong interpretation.

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110314935

애인’ 김현주가 몰고온 혼돈의 SBS 연기대상

• Like 11

7 hours ago, DelroyB said:

The story is just so deep.

There is always the question behind the questions.   What is really going on?  The writer allows one to explore characters in multiple  dimensions.

All of this makes for dynamic discussion as each new episode, hell each few minutes our presumption of event and characters are constantly  challenged.

In this drama the only constant is change.  Just like life.

That why at ep 30 it like a new drama all over again. 

The best thing is we all bring our views about this complex show and debate, Asking why can you see my POV, are you blind ok let me tell you.

Nope your blind I need you to understand how vile this person is and how this other guy is.  If the author  and actors  had not done such a great job with these characters  the debate would not be so lively. 

we have made it to 30 episodes without killing each other!! one of my concerns starting out was if it will be a repeat of the temptation thread due to the whole cheating story. but it has been a fascinating, lively, thought provoking, entertaining debate. while we are not going to agree on every point, folks have been so generous with sharing little snippets of themselves that gives us an idea of where their point-of-view is coming from. just by saying, "as a mom, I dont like BS hiding the truth" adds context to how they feel about the character. all these personal stories and experiences also make it a richer discussion and not only do we learn from their insights, it also gives us an idea why they feel the way they do even if we may not agree with their point of view. so thanks everyone for being respectful to each other, being honest and listening to each others views so well. take a bow everyone!

yoyo162

• Like 13

10 hours ago, chubbychub1966 said:

Yea I love watching kdramas with look alike! :D 

Aigoo chingu you would really wish you don't have a twin. hehe-onion-head-emoticon.gif

People be confuse thinking you're the other one when you're not like in IHAL BS thought HK was YK for 4 years!!! shock1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Then, they get mad when you have no clue about what they are saying too. It gets annoying! sigh-onion-head-emoticon.gif

To my twin and I, we don't see motion pic of ourselves everyday LOL uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon.gif Even though we are identical twins, we believe we look different from each other and wonder why others can't tell us apart. confused-onion-head-emoticon.gif Sometimes we forget we're twins! whistling-onion-head-emoticon.gif

@chubbychub1966 ~ some twins do look different but some look so alike that it can be hard. when I was in school, one of my classmates' brothers were a set of twins and they were frustrated because their teacher could not tell them apart and so both would get punished (easier than figuring out which one did it)... but I felt bad for the teacher because I couldn't tell them apart either... but then there are other times when twins don't look at all the same to me. maybe it is mannerisms or something. remember my colleague once sharing that she was a twin and then she showed pictures. I picked her out in every single pic and she was so shocked "you haven't even met my twin. how can you tell?" in my head, they actually didn't look alike at all. but my other colleagues couldn't tell them apart... another time, I was in a pizza restaurant waiting to pick up my pizza and it took me 15-20 minutes to realize that I was looking at a pair of twin girls sitting across from me and not sisters who looked very similar to each other.. kekeke... but then again, I have migraines and so maybe my eyes are weird or something. hahaha...

yoyo41

but KHJ has done such an amazing job playing the twins that even if YK dressed up in the exact same style as HK, we would still feel that they are two different people.

• Like 13

Hello LOVERs.. Indeed love is a beautiful god given gift.. the world will be a better place if all of us today are in love.

Anyway dont get angry with me but my take JE's love is geared more towards this;

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive_love

He met YK2 few times, curious but brushed her off many times until he saw how close HK was with BS and the BEAKS.

Okay.. For someone to be so in love, finding her to be alife after 4yrs and after being told she died, he addressed BS as "THAT JERK". Had it been me in JE's position, I wld have been eternally grateful tht HK was safe and still alive, for 4yrs living happily and comfortably with BS and the BEAKS. In this case to me JE is the real "JERK".

Alright..most of my comments are due to real life.. watching my sis going thru heartache, how her abusive cheating hubby behaved just like JE.. infact over 14 yrs, 3times. Not only knelt and bowed humbly and pitifully seeking forgiveness fm her to come back to him, but from both my parents who were equally as shocked and hurt by his repeated cheating stunts. There are many JEs in this world.

She is out of his life for good and now very active in the Single Parents Association at National level fighting for justice to help protect abused wives (built safe houses), frightened ex-wifes and other single parents in general. Okay one very eeerie example here. A beautiful ex-wife who rejected exhusbands frequent harrassment and stalking, was splashed with acid and her face now horribly deformed needing repeated surgery.. 

The way JE and SR is behaving towards HK is worrying..

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, Katrina Abdul Talib said:

Hello LOVERs.. Indeed love is a beautiful god given gift.. the world will be a better place if all of us today are in love.

Anyway dont get angry with me but my take JE's love is geared more towards this;

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive_love

He met YK2 few times, curious but brushed her off many times until he saw how close HK was with BS and the BEAKS.

Okay.. For someone to be so in love, finding her to be alife after 4yrs and after being told she died, he addressed BS as "THAT JERK". Had it been me in JE's position, I wld have been eternally grateful tht HK was safe and still alive, for 4yrs living happily and comfortably with BS and the BEAKS. In this case to me JE is the real "JERK".

Alright..most of my comments are due to real life.. watching my sis going thru heartache, how her abusive cheating hubby behaved just like JE.. infact over 14 yrs, 3times. Not only knelt and bowed humbly and pitifully seeking forgiveness fm her to come back to him, but from both my parents who were equally as shocked and hurt by his repeated cheating stunts. There are many JEs in this world.

She is out of his life for good and now very active in the Single Parents Association at National level fighting for justice to help protect abused wives (built safe houses), frightened ex-wifes and other single parents in general. Okay one very eeerie example here. A beautiful ex-wife who rejected exhusbands frequent harrassment and stalking, was splashed with acid and her face now horribly deformed needing repeated surgery.. 

The way JE and SR is behaving towards HK is worrying..

To many here who advised me to take off my sunglasses, IHAL is happening everywhere everyday. 

My sis co-hosted a weekly TV reality programme (national TV network) few years ago (something like Oprah) to bring awareness to this social ill/disease that often are overlooked and if left unchecked, can be fatal to many people like HK. She may not be potential victim of only SR, JR, BIL and doter killer but also, who knows...........JE?).

JE should seek psychiatric treatment.. He should not be left alone. It is very rational decision that HK approached BS, her lighthouse, to help her during this difficult time. 

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Katrina Abdul Talib said:

To many here who advised me to take off my sunglasses, IHAL is happening everywhere everyday. 

My sis co-hosted a weekly TV reality programme (national TV network) few years ago (something like Oprah) to bring awareness to this social ill/disease that often are overlooked and if left unchecked, can be fatal to many people like HK. She may not be potential victim of only SR, JR, BIL and doter killer but also, who knows...........JE?).

JE should seek psychiatric treatment.. He should not be left alone. It is very rational decision that HK approached BS, her lighthouse, to help her during this difficult time. 

... You will be surprised, his support group is headed by a male renowned (in my country) Andrologist - also very involved in our country's Family Development Foundation. Besides him panel of volunteers esp in medical field are MALES!

JE only has his bestfriend to share his life with.. well.. he too ticked JE recently but how strong and professional can his advice be to JE?

I am glad HK is not alone, seeks someone like BS to help her. I do hope BS remains the way he is and sincerly remains "THE lighthouse" for HK.

Just now, Katrina Abdul Talib said:

... You will be surprised, his support group is headed by a male renowned (in my country) Andrologist - also very involved in our country's Family Development Foundation. Besides him panel of volunteers esp in medical field are MALES!

JE only has his bestfriend to share his life with.. well.. he too ticked JE recently but how strong and professional can his advice be to JE?

I am glad HK is not alone, seeks someone like BS to help her. I do hope BS remains the way he is and sincerly remains "THE lighthouse" for HK.

#this***

• Like 2

8 hours ago, DelroyB said:

The writer has done a great jobs of doing a switchero.

What you state is what would be expected of a woman who was cheated on.  The world would expect it and sympathize with her.

However, this is HG.   HG who when all the pain was fresh and her pride was hurt, when she let JE go because she realized he would do something he never wanted to do in his 39 year of life that is willing work for his father to get away from the woman he had grown to be exhausted from.

What was her reaction.  She wanted to give him time to come back to her,  for him to realize his mistake. Though he hurt  her and was cruel she still trusted in him.   JE could have said mean hurtful things to HG when he left.  Their breakup was bad and JE though HG had done some bad things.  However he gives her advice on how to live better and not to be lonely. 

HG  is frieds with BS but does not love him.  She would only be his partner out of obligation.  She would never be BS lover.  Just like JE was never in love with SE.  Was it infatuation or the desire to protect someone as he protected his daughter, he loved her innocence but was never in love with her.  That why he did not miss her.  

What actions are both of these people trying to do?

They are doing everything to keep each other out of harms way.  However they are once again making the same mistake by not talking things out and saying what is really going on.  

HG of 4 years ago forgive JE.  YK2 fell in love with him again knowing he cheated on his wife and that wife was her.  She told him to wipe all kisses of other women from his mimd.  HK 2.0 having either memory would just not go to this state. 

As an aside JE been acting regretful for a while.  I mean when he thought she had died.  Then at the hospital.  He even told HW that they would hurtful times when HG regains her memories.  He as admitted his faults and is working to protect her.

Among the reasons mentioned in my previous post, which probably caused Hae-gang to hold onto Jin-eon no matter what, that is, love, guilt, and desire to gain victory over Seol-ri, I think self-reproach was one of the strongest ones. 

In the hospital ward, after the lab explosion, Hae-gang said, addressing (unconscious) Jin-eon: "What is all this? Why did we become like this? I could have just held you like this. If I couldn't hold you with one hand, I could have used both hands. Why did I.. I was too sorry. I was too sorry to you. I was sorry to Eun-sol, so I ignored it and acted like I was fine. I was bad. I did wrong, so please get up, honey".

After questioning 'Why did we become like this?' (referring to everything they'd been going through lately), Hae-gang stated what she could/should have done but didn't. She did not mention Jin-eon and what he could/should and should not have done.

And her remark about not having held his hand, shows that she blamed herself for not having been there for him earlier. She considered herself, her actions as the primary cause of all their problems.

She explained further that the reason why she'd behaved the way she did was because she was sorry to Eun-sol and him, and just acted as if she  was fine. 

I think her having put on a mask of indifference to Eun-sol's death and Jin-eon's pain could also be motivated by her wish to help Jin-eon cope with the daughter's death easier. She may have thought that if Jin-eon had seen how strong she was, a mother and a woman, it would have revivified his spirits...

She then said she was bad and wrong, and now that she admitted her faults, she wanted him not to take offense at her anymore and get up.

Later she admitted her blunders to her mother-in-law as well, saying if she'd helped her and had given her another chance, she (Hae-gang) will and can do better, that he can love her again and they can start all over.

And after a while, she made a similar confession to her father-in-law, saying that she was wrong and she sincerely apologized. She was arrogant and thought because it was her husband, he would be understanding. Even if she didn't say anything, she thought he would know how she felt. That she would always be everything to him, and that he would always wait for her.

So, given this, I think her willingness to wait for Jin-eon was conditioned not only by love but also by self-condemnation.

And however weird it may sound, but maybe the reason why she still wanted to accept him, although he hurt her and was cruel, was because she thought she 'deserved' to be mistreated.

Yet again, regardless how much Hae-gang/Yong-gi2 loved Jin-eon and held herself responsible for whatever trouble they faced, she was still extremely resentful and angry with him, which resulted in her serving him with toilet lemonade and dipping his toothbrush in the toilet bowl, something I would not have done even to my enemy.

Hae-gang was ready to take Jin-eon back out of self-condemnation and love, while Yong-gi2 "forgave" him just because she had no memory, which was what she told Seol-ri after the latter sent her the photos:

"Why did you send the photos? To shake me and shake our relationship? Merely with those two photos? Since I don't have any memories, I don't have any scars that I received from him. I only have the love I'm receiving. So those photos you painstakingly sent me aren't that hurtful or painful".

Yet again, when Seol-ri mentioned that the photos were taken on the same day Hae-gang was dying away, while Jin-eon was with her (Seol-ri) that way, Hae-gang's facial expression changed, which, by the way, could be observed before she heard from Seol-ri how 'hateful' she had been to Jin-eon to the extent that she'd wanted him to die in the fire...

And now that Hae-gang seems to have regained all the memories, which are not based merely on two photos, the old sores must have been reopened and the scars must have started to bleed again.

The reason why the old Hae-gang wanted to give Jin-eon time to come back to her, and begged him, Seol-ri and everyone else, was not because she had no pride and self-esteem, but because she felt she had a huge share in the dissolution of their marriage.

However, after she remembered everythiing, including her numerous attempts to save their relationship, I think she won't be as self-condemning as before, except for the death of Eun-sol, so she is going to have both her memories and self-esteem intact this time around.

This doesn't mean she won't (be able to) properly forgive Jin-eon, which I hope is the writer's intent, but this is how I see Hae-gang right now.

Actually, regarding Hae-gang's readiness to accept Jin-eon  after all he did 4 years ago, I had this 'crazy' thought passing through mind...  

I think one of the incidents where Hae-gang was hurt by Jin-eon rather seriously, was when he told her he was thinking of a divorce and that she just had to be ready, as well as that he ended it, and already erased her.

Yes, she saw the divorce papers in his backpack the day before, so she wasn't surprised, but the way Jin-eon put it sounded rather too offensive.

His decision was essentially a fait accompli, which is why she replied that starting can be done by one person, but the end must be made by both of them, and added: "I am going to end my relationship, I am! I'll race hard towards the end. I am curious about our end".

So, my thought...

Given her offence and arrogance, which Hae-gang herself confessed was one of the factors for their split, and her saying to Jin-eon that she was going to be the one who would end their relationship, I wouldn't have been surprised if she had accepted him 4 years back just to drop him shortly afterwards...

As for Hae-gang's relations with Baek-seok, unfortunately, I am not as sure that she will never be his lover as you.

I know, the second male lead rarely gets the first female lead, and the story seems to be about forgiveness, but forgiveness doesn't suggest she has to reunite with her ex-husband. 

This is why I have this lingering feeling that, eventually, Hae-gang will come to realization that the happiness she's been searching for, was right next to her all along, that is, next to Baek-seok.  And that could be another unexpected twist from our writer. 

I would be happy to be proven wrong though...

• Like 13

thanks for sharing @Katrina Abdul Talib ; it certainly adds context to how you view JE. it is interesting because I never thought of JE as obsessive but the way you describe him, does make one wonder. but here's a thought -- earlier in the thread, (several 100++ pages back), think it was @ymiss (or was it @zagigirl ) who asked isn't all love, including the good kind, a bit obsessive?

when the word obsession is looked within the personal sphere, it has negative connotations. however, in certain areas like sports and scientific pursuits, it is actually encouraged. after all, there is no immediate pay off but yet, these athletes continuously train for years even. what keeps them persevering? isn't it a bit of obsession? in science, we know of scientists like thomas edison who kept on trying and trying and it is said that with his 1000th attempt, he finally invented the light bulb. so wasn't it a bit obsessive to keep on trying after the first 100+ attempts? and even within the personal sphere, what keeps people persevering to love someone in difficult circumstances? when a child is going through a rebellious teenager phrase or a family member with an addiction or mental health issue -- it isn't easy to love them and it is easier to give up and walk away. yet, people hang in there and continue to love. how do they persevere? isn't it because they are a little obsessed?

it is interesting to look at JE as obsessed but it also explains his "I was exhausted in love" sentiment. for years, this man kept loving HK even though she didn't tell him she loved him or allowed him to express his protective instinct -- these were things he needed in order to feel loved. so what kept him hanging in there? a little obsession? and then finally, he threw in the towel. so ironically, the very fact that he gave up tells me that his love isn't the destructive obsessive kind. he can walk away for himself or also for her when needed. by the same token, one can also describe BS as obsessive. after all, what man is still thinking about a girl he dated 15+ years ago? but he too has given up now that he can accept that HK is not YK2.

so folks, here's my question: is all love a bit obsessive? do we need a bit of obsession to keep persevering in love when things are tough? is there good obsession and bad obsession within love?

• Like 14

Ji Jin Hee & Kim Hyun Joo

Park Moo Yeol & Kim Eun Jae (Ms. Kim's Million Dollar Quest) 2004

Choi Jin Eon & Do Hae Kang (I Have A Lover) 2015

past                                                                   present

old.jpg

• Like 9