[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

I agree with your post. However, in earlier episodes it appears that the father in law was in full agreement with the brother in law to try and kill YK. So, I'm not understanding what's going on with his character.

In partially watching episode 22, it does seem that the writer is trying to rewrite history and change things. I found the conversation between SR and JE very interesting. Again, I don't think JE will get her out of his life any time soon.  

JE dad was never in agreement with JE brother in law, BIL makes the decision to kill YK without telling JE's dad and then comes to get help from his FIL using information from his past to blackmail him to help him cover up his crime but we have seen JE dad didn't argue with him but instead played along with him, making the BIL think they are on the same team while leaving clues behind for when JE investigates, to make him know what really happened.

JE was very angry at YK and used SR as a tool to get herself separated from YK seeing as he knew YK was clearly bothered by SR but now his anger has disappear, he is no longer disillusioned and can think my logically unlike  4 years ago when he let his anger decide his future instead of using his common sense to think things through.

• Like 9

I just remembered something......tell me if I'm wrong. Don't  know which esp, so , when YK and her daughter first showed up at SR's home to get a job, that is when SR realized that the real YK was sitting before her and the other YK at her brother home was HK.  During their conversation, did not the part of her seeing BS come up or did they talk just about YK being BS's classmate from school?  If SR knew then that YK had spoken to BS then SR knew everything when she arrived at the hospital? That would make SR even more hateful.   YK knows that SR is BS's sister?

I just remembered something......tell me if I'm wrong. Don't  know which esp, so , when YK and her daughter first showed up at SR's home to get a job, that is when SR realized that the real YK was sitting before her and the other YK at her brother home was HK.  During their conversation, did not the part of her seeing BS come up or did they talk just about YK being BS's classmate from school?  If SR knew then that YK had spoken to BS then SR knew everything when she arrived at the hospital? That would make SR even more hateful.   YK knows that SR is BS's sister?

If she is remembering, I hope it's all the good things first. The scene looks as if she going back and forth with good and bad memories. The thing about getting her memory back is she will have to grieve a second time for her daughter.

I don't think she grieved the first time, that's what led to a breakdown in their marriage. 

Thanks @drmjs for the interesting info. 'Compassion Fatigue' certainly sounds about right for what she was dealing with.

@seoyounglby

The father knows about both twins so when the mother started talking about YK he knew she still didn't know about HK in the hospital. That was his time to correct her assumption but he 

YK didn't go look for a job at SR's place. SR followed her to the agency and knew YK was looking for a job. They first met at the hospital. SR offered YK the  job.

• Like 5

@trust71

I think she has an inferiority complex, which is one of the reasons she hates HK so much. 

Even when she is left in charge of the younger siblings, they look to HK to solve their problems ie. the hair conditioner and clothes. Hk is very capable which must be very daunting, and she has now, through no fault of her own, insinuated herself into every aspect of SR's life. This can not be easy to handle especially when you figure SR's people even recognise, albeit on a subconscious level, the capabilities of HK. 

Plus when SR met her she was uber sophisticated and accomplished with JE as a husband. It's not hard to figure where her jealousies arise.

Edit: 

@my2centsworth

Just to answer no. 3 - I think the assailant took it to make the attack look like a robbery hence why TS is in possession of her bag with all her personal effects and phone. Hopefully he stays dumb and doesn't get rid of it so that it can be used as evidence against him later on.

I MEAN HATRED 

• Like 4

Just saying, collude/collusion has a negative connotation and bespoke of agreeing to act together.  The meal scene was cut immediately and then  it would be odd if JE were to say "OMO !! why SR did u exchange my bowl!!"  just to anger HK again when he was trying to appease her. I am not sure if thus sharing a knowledge/secret and not mentioning it out loud is colluding.  If so then  BS, BS and  father and SR in coming episode may become a colluder if not already one. 

Just saying, collude/collusion has a negative connotation and bespoke of agreeing to act together.  The meal scene was cut immediately and then  it would be odd if JE were to say "OMO !! why SR did u exchange my bowl!!"  just to anger HK again when he was trying to appease her. I am not sure if thus sharing a knowledge/secret and not mentioning it out loud is colluding.  If so then  BS, BS and  father and SR in coming episode may become a colluder if not already one. 

That's the point, it's not about saying anything at all---it's about exchanging of glances and keeping it to themselves....hence, colluding.  Also, would it really be odd for a man to put a woman in her place for disrespecting his wife? No it wouldn't. It's only odd here because the two of them are just beginning a secret affair.

In this drama, everyone is colluding and I do mean EVRYBODY. However, in this scene, where there is a husband, wife, and other woman, it was between SR and JE.

Edited by lclarakl
  • Like 8

One more thing from Episode 22, that I just remembered.  When SR was getting the "get lost" and "get over me" speech from JE, she mentioned that He DREAMED about Hae Gang, in addition to calling out to Eun Sol in his sleep!   That must have been awkward for SR.

That was an interesting little bit of information. The Writer really likes to tease us with little remarks that slip right past us.  Only remembered this late at night!

How much more will she let slip so casually?

If the truth be known those 4 years that JE and SR were abroad were probably not a loving as she would like us to think. Four years together...they probably only spent half that time together and then they were each busy doing their own thing. I would like to believe that not long after their arrival, JE knew he had made the biggest mistake of his life. And remember he came back alone and left SR abroad.

@my2centsworth,, JE may have known he did not love SR but I do not believe JE realised that he really loved HG those 4 years abroad.  When they met again, JE was curious as to why HG chose not to recognise him.  He even explained his fascination for YK2 to SR as just curiosity to find out why HG was behaving this way and what she was up to.  @lclarakl, you have such an excellent memory, do you remember that scene?  As with a few of you, I'm not convinced JE deserves to have HG back.  He has done too much damage and took too long to realise that HG is his one true love.

• Like 8

One more thing from Episode 22, that I just remembered.  When SR was getting the "get lost" and "get over me" speech from JE, she mentioned that He DREAMED about Hae Gang, in addition to calling out to Eun Sol in his sleep!   That must have been awkward for SR.

That was an interesting little bit of information. The Writer really likes to tease us with little remarks that slip right past us.  Only remembered this late at night!

If the truth be known those 4 years that JE and SR were abroad were probably not a loving as she would like us to think. Four years together...they probably only spent half that time together and then they were each busy doing their own thing. I would like to believe that not long after their arrival, JE knew he had made the biggest mistake of his life. And remember he came back alone and left SR abroad.

@mytwocents, JE may have known he did not love SR but I do not believe JE realised that he really loved HG those 4 years abroad.  When they met again, JE was curious as to why HG chose not to recognise him.  He even explained his fascination for YK2 to SR as just curiosity to find out why HG was behaving this way and what she was up to.  @lclarakl, you have such an excellent memory, do you remember that scene?  As with a few of you, I'm not convinced JE deserves to have HG back.  He has done too much damage and took too long to realise that HG is his one true love.

There are two occasions that SR and JE talk about HK on their return to Korea:

1) ep 12 / 20:18 - this is when he promises SR that he will completely erase HK. I find it particularly interesting what he told SR at about 21:30 minutes. Why did he earnestly want to convince SR that he was going to work hard to erase HK, why try to please SR.

2) The continuation of the conversation between them is 23:42 when he tells SR he just want to verify

3) They also have another conversation on this topic in ep 14, 43:00 (or about)

There are 27 episodes to go after today. I think if the writer brings them back together now, she will separate them in the end. If she gradually let them heal separately and get to know each other again, she will bering them back together towards the end.

As it stand, I'm still not a fan of JE. I can't emphasize enough how much I love Ji Jin Hee, the actor, but not his character in this drama.

• Like 8

@mytwocents, JE may have known he did not love SR but I do not believe JE realised that he really loved HG those 4 years abroad.  When they met again, JE was curious as to why HG chose not to recognise him.  He even explained his fascination for YK2 to SR as just curiosity to find out why HG was behaving this way and what she was up to.  @lclarakl, you have such an excellent memory, do you remember that scene?  As with a few of you, I'm not convinced JE deserves to have HG back.  He has done too much damage and took too long to realise that HG is his one true love.

There are two occasions that SR and JE talk about HK on their return to Korea:

1) ep 12 / 20:18 - this is when he promises SR that he will completely erase HK. I find it particularly interesting what he told SR at about 21:30 minutes. Why did he earnestly want to convince SR that he was going to work hard to erase HK, why try to please SR.

2) The continuation of the conversation between them is 23:42 when he tells SR he just want to verify

3) They also have another conversation on this topic in ep 14, 43:00 (or about)

There are 27 episodes to go after today. I think if the writer brings them back together now, she will separate them in the end. If she gradually let them heal separately and get to know each other again, she will bering them back together towards the end.

As it stand, I'm still not a fan of JE. I can't emphasize enough how much I love Ji Jin Hee, the actor, but not his character in this drama.

LOL, I loved JJH in Four Sisters, Springdays and Jewel in the Palace and absolutely disliked "him" in OWW.  On the one hand JE in his suits, looking like he stepped out of GQ, making my heart miss a skip, but I then I recall his hateful deeds to HG....  Am starting to confuse the role and the actor.  

@lclarakl, thanks for spotting the scenes.

• Like 7

We have the same insight iclarakl, that when HK memories comes back, for sure she will hate JE for the things he had done and maybe in later years, her hurts and hatred  will heal upon seeing JE's repentance and perseverance in asking her for forgiveness and without weary in wooing her love again. The writer might have an open ending which probably the time when HK forgave JE, that they end up lovers, which "re-marriage" is up to the viewers to conclude.

• Like 9

I agree with your post. However, in earlier episodes it appears that the father in law was in full agreement with the brother in law to try and kill YK. So, I'm not understanding what's going on with his character.

In partially watching episode 22, it does seem that the writer is trying to rewrite history and change things. I found the conversation between SR and JE very interesting. Again, I don't think JE will get her out of his life any time soon.  

JE dad was never in agreement with JE brother in law, BIL makes the decision to kill YK without telling JE's dad and then comes to get help from his FIL using information from his past to blackmail him to help him cover up his crime but we have seen JE dad didn't argue with him but instead played along with him, making the BIL think they are on the same team while leaving clues behind for when JE investigates, to make him know what really happened.

JE was very angry at YK and used SR as a tool to get herself separated from YK seeing as he knew YK was clearly bothered by SR but now his anger has disappear, he is no longer disillusioned and can think my logically unlike  4 years ago when he let his anger decide his future instead of using his common sense to think things through.

It appears your reply is in actual response to my post.  Okay, so I went back to episode 9 & 10, in ep 9 BIL made it known to father in law that he knew he had killed his friend (HK's father) to steal his drug and to blackmail him into giving his the position that was once held by his wife.  In ep 10, SIL  came to FIL confessing that he had killed HK by mistake. He was trying to kill FIL's friend daughter to help protect him, but killed HK by mistake. Father in law was shaken by the news--not sure if it was due to HK's death or learning that SIL tried to kill his friend's daughter. Since they both were dirty, the FIL helped coverup HK's death. However, he knows that SIL tried to kill YK and is continuing to let SIL run loose while keeping updated on his actions.

I think you mean JE was upset with HK (not YK). Which is my point, it comes across as if he used SR to get back at HK (4 years is overboard though). SR had a moment of common sense and was trying to decide if she should step away from the dream (her affair with JE), it was JE who gave a passionate speech and encouraged her to "Let's take this to the end." Promising that he would always be by her side no matter what. 

I also find it strange to have all this backpedaling by JE when he told HK that he cheated on her and that his heart is somewhere else.

Ep 4: 29:40 - it was after the night he spent at SR's place. When he decided to leave his toothbrush there, implying that he would be spending more nights at her place. HK stayed up most of the night again waiting for him to come home. He returned around lunch time after eating breakfast with HK. 

HK suggested that they go visit Eun Sol, he told her he had something to say. She asked if he could say it another day and tried to encourage him to go with her to see Eun Sol and show their happy faces.

He then told her that he was seriously thinking about a divorce. That he had ended it (with her) and had already erased her. 

So to now say he didn't feel anything for SR and encouraging her to have the affair with him is a little much on the backpedaling side by the writer.

Edited by lclarakl
  • Like 12

I hope HK doesn't wake up hating JE.  I really think his brother in law set this whole thing in motion.  I even think he had something to do with their little girl death.  He is that evil.  HK and JE need to be able to grieve after their daughter death and really didn't do that.  I think there is more back story that will continue to unfold during this drama that let us know what exactly happened.  I only hope the writers don't let the storyline drag out with the evil brother in law.  Why wait until the last 2 episodes to see justice happen?  I think the evil characters in this drama should get sweet justice the final 10 episodes.  Seriously why do we have to watch them get away with murder for nearly 30 to 40 episodes???:crazy::blink: I know we are just in episode 22 but its so predictable sometimes how the writers drag this out with the evil characters.

Also what is with this baseball game?  Does that mean no episode 23?:huh: Looks like a good game though but still please show episode 23.  I can only hope but I have a feeling episode 23 will not show today.:(

• Like 7

LOL, I loved JJH in Four Sisters, Springdays and Jewel in the Palace and absolutely disliked "him" in OWW.  On the one hand JE in his suits, looking like he stepped out of GQ, making my heart miss a skip, but I then I recall his hateful deeds to HG....  Am starting to confuse the role and the actor.  

@lclarakl, thanks for spotting the scenes.

I understand completely.  I'm in the middle of rewatcing Dong Yi while also trying to get caught up on the drama Glamorous Temptation (it was funny to see about 3 of the actors from this drama in that one  -- JE's mother (major role), office assistant and the Dr).  I have a love hate for the drama OWW. The writer showed how an affair impacts not just the spouses, but also the family as a whole. However, there was no doubt in my mind that the two having the emotional affair were in love but decided to stay with their spouses. I never got the impression they were staying out of love--especially JJH's character. Also when she and her husband finally became intimate, it was only with the lights off--that stuck with me.  Any who, that was just my take.

In this drama, thankfully, I can separate the actor from the character because I really like him a lot. However, I did have a hard time separating the actress from her character in Temptation--mainly because I really wasn't a fan of the actress to begin with. I saw her in several dramas, but just never warmed up to any of her characters--I keep trying though.....:lol:

I truly can't wait to know what the message of this drama is about: forgiveness, reconciliation, revenge, new beginning, etc.

Edited by lclarakl
  • Like 7

Also what is with this baseball game?  Does that mean no episode 23?:huh: Looks like a good game though but still please show episode 23.  I can only hope but I have a feeling episode 23 will not show today.:(

Baseball game still on. No episode 23. I just want to punch something !

we still have another less than an hr before the show will air :) 22:55 KST

Edited by chubbychub1966
  • Like 6

It appears your reply is in actual response to my post.  Okay, so I went back to episode 9 & 10, in ep 9 BIL made it known to father in law that he knew he had killed his friend (HK's father) to steal his drug and to blackmail him into giving his the position that was once held by his wife.  In ep 10, SIL  came to FIL confessing that he had killed HK by mistake. He was trying to kill FIL's friend daughter to help protect him, but killed HK by mistake. Father in law was shaken by the news--not sure if it was due to HK's death or learning that SIL tried to kill his friend's daughter. Since they both were dirty, the FIL helped coverup HK's death. However, he knows that SIL tried to kill YK and is continuing to let SIL run loose while keeping updated on his actions.

I think you mean JE was upset with HK (not YK). Which is my point, it comes across as if he used SR to get back at HK (4 years is overboard though). SR had a moment of common sense and was trying to decide if she should step away from the dream (her affair with JE), it was JE who gave a passionate speech and encouraged her to "Let's take this to the end." Promising that he would always be by her side no matter what. 

I also find it strange to have all this back peddling by JE when he told HK that he cheated on her and that his heart is somewhere else.

Ep 4: 29:40 - it was after the night he spent at SR's place. When he decided to leave his toothbrush there, implying that he would be spending more nights at her place. HK stayed up most of the night again waiting for him to come home. He returned around lunch time after eating breakfast with HK. 

HK suggested that they go visit Eun Sol, he told her he had something to say. She asked if he could say it another day and tried to encourage him to go with her to see Eun Sol and show their happy faces.

He then told her that he was seriously thinking about a divorce. That he had ended it (with her) and had already erased her. 

So to now say he didn't feel anything for SR and encouraging her to have the affair with him is a little much on the backpedaling side by the writer.

how i am amazed by your post,

seem that you know all  what ep. that our chingu here are discussing, your always ready to response.

hand's off to your insight about this drama. 

• Like 7

Guest supasundae

Baseball game still on. No episode 23. I just want to punch something !

we still have another less than an hr before the show will air :) 22:50 KST

I forgot...thank you. I thought it starts at 22 KST... Lol the time difference with korea and my country makes me confused.