[Drama 2015/2016] I Have A Lover 애인있어요

irilight

thanx @irilight this drama really looks nice moreover i like the cast

i havent watched with subs yet they havent come out yet 

so i try not to come into the thread so i wont encounter spoilers by mistake

i wish i had better understanding of korean i would have helped with the subs

• Like 6

"the problem he has with his wife is her not grieving or showing any signs of a parent who lost a child and is just functioning too well"

Sorry to cut your post, @oyeleyeolusina

Just wanted to note that even if HG looks as if she didn't grieve over their daughter's death, it doesn't mean she isn't really suffering.

And at least, unlike her "mourning" spouse, she isn't trying to find consolation beside another man, and wants to bear her legal husband's child.

Hope you don't misunderstand me, as my harshness is addressed to Ji Jin-hee's character, and not to your post :)

Edited by ayselluna
  • Like 7

started...i lost first 2 min...JE and his colegue talk about love and marriage,that shameless woman came...Je is being nice with her...touching her face...we finally have rain scene that wife witnessed,,,she saw her rival smille...follows her with the car...she seems so angry i thought she will hit her with the car..SIL AND HER UNFAITHFULL HUSBAND SCENES...

HE MENTIONED HIS FATHER IN LAW...NOW IS TALKING WITH HIS MOTHER IN LAW...THEY HAVE A GOOD RELATION IT SEEMS SHE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT LOVE....

SHE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT HIS FATHER IN LAW...THE FATHER IN LAW HAS A BAD DREAM WE CAN HEAR HIM SAYING...I DID WRONG...YOUR DAUGHTER,HIS SON IN LAW HEARS WONDERS WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT...MIL ALSO CAME...THE MAN WAKES UP...HK SPIES ON HER RIVAL...THE 2 WOMAN MEET...THAT SHAMELESS WOMAN PRETENDS SHE DOES NOT RECOGNISES HER EVEN IF SHE ALREDY SAW HER PHOTO ...HK SAID IS JE WIFE ....THE 2 WOMEN TALK...I CAN'T WAIT THE SUB.

HK PRETENDED TO BE A CUSTOMER ...THE MISTRESS PREPARES TEA FOR HER...SHE IS NERVOUS...HER HAND TREMBLE...SHE TALKS ABOUT HER FEELINGS FOR SUNBAE YET SAID HE DOES NOT KNOW...THE GIRL HAS NO SHAME ...CALLING HER AJUMMA AND THAT SHE WILL DO WHAT SHE FAILED TO DO PROTECTING HER LOVE...HK FINALLY LEAVES UPSET

• Like 4

Baek Seok near her car almost saw him he looked in her car mirror... she leaves ...he knows that woman brought ice cream for her...onesided love  for her...JE AND HK...SHE IS ANGRY TOLD HIM Kang Seol-ri likes him...she brought him his phone...such a sad scene....

She also  brought him a gift...he seems upset...we hear her voice...sad voce narates...Girls mom watches her daughters photos ...it was my fault Yong-gi ah she said ...we see Yong-gi and her grandmother scene...some kids try to steal from shopp...funny scenes with Yong-gi and the kids HK father in law watches Yong-gi interview...seems upset ...confronts his daughter and his worthless son in law...he has a flashback with his father in law talking about your daughter ...i did wrong...Yong-gi and the kids...she is being nice feeds them...telling them never to give up

Yong-gi and her grandmother...corects her writings...found something strange that old lady wrote and wonders who is or what means...JE remembers what his wife said about Seolri liking him ...the meet on hall and he seems unconfortble ...

Edited by andy78
  • Like 4

JE ,HIS COLEGUE AND SEOLRI I THINK HE WANTED THEM TO GO OUT FOR A DRINK ...JE SAID NO...THAT EASSY WOMAN IN HIS OFFICE ...WATCHING THEIR PHOTO...FOUND A FILE...SHE REALLY IS PLAYING DIRTY...JE WATCHES THE STARS CRYING ...TALKING WITH HIS DEAD DAUGHTER ...HK BROUGHT WINE AND 2 GLASSES...ASKS HIM TO DRINK TOGETHER...

• Like 4

Annyeong everyone :) I'm joining here with you all.

In fact this kind of drama usually turns me off but I'm very curious to know what makes HK during her amnesia, falls in love again with JE. So I decided to watch this drama. I'm a bit disappointed that Park Han Byul portrays a bad character.....I really like her in One Well Raised Daughter. Hope to see her in a lead character in her next project.

Ut oh...JE is now asking HK for a separation. He said before his feelings turned into hate, he wants to separate. JE told HK that she knows lately he dislike her.....

Edited by alekaonu
  • Like 6

JE AND HK TALK ...I KNOW SHE SAID ...HER VOICE IS SAD...TALKING ABOUT THEIR DAUGHTER...I HAD TO ANSWER THE PHONE ...LOST SOME PARTS OF SCENE...HE SEEMS MAD AND BROKE HIS GLASS...HK LOOKS SO SAD

JE SISTER MEETS HER HUSBAND MISTRESS WHO IS WORKING AS AN ELEVEATOR GIRL...IS BEING MEAN WITH HER...PAYING BACK TIME...HER HUSBAND CAME ...THEY TAKE THE ELEVEATOR YONGGI HAS TO DEAL WiTH THAT DIRTY TEAM LEADER...HE SENT HER TO AN UGLY PLACE TO WORK AS PUNISHMENT FOR HITING HIM...HK AND HER PLAYBOY BROTHER IN LAW...TALKING ABOUT THEIR FATHER IN LAW I THINK...JE AND YEOLRI...BORING SCENE TO ME!!!HK SENT HIM A MESSAGE ASKED HIM TO GO TOGETHER HOME...HK WATCHES SEOLRI FACEBOOK ACCOUNT...THAT SHAMELESS WOMAN TOOK JE PHOTO IN SECRET AND I THINK USED IT THERE...JE AND SEOLRI...THE WOMAN ATACKS...TELLS HIM SHE LIKES HIM A LOT!!!OMG I REALLY HATE HER

Edited by andy78
  • Like 4

HK ARRIVED AT JE WORKING PLACE LOOKING FOR HIM TALKS WITH HIS COLEGUE...JE AND THAT WORTHLESS WOMAN ARE LOCKED IN THE ELEVATOR ...SHE TOUCHES HIS HAND AND KISSES HIM OMG HK WITNESSED THE KISS ...SHE SAW THEM ON CAMERA...

Edited by andy78
  • Like 4

Wow SR is really very brazen in her infatuation with JE. She confessed to him. He was affected by her but brushed it off. But then they were in the lift together when suddenly the lift stopped. Both of them sat down in the dark. JE's hand was on the elevator floor, SR saw that and she moved her hand to touch him. JE looked at their hands but didn't do anything and that made SR even bolder. She put her hand over his hand.

HK ran frantically to the elevator but when she went up, there was nobody in the room. She ran to the elevator again and saw that the lift was faulty. So she went to the control room to inform but there was nobody there too. When she turned to leave the room, suddenly she paused. Slowly she turned back to the screen and saw both JE and SR were kissing in the elevator.........

• Like 5

Annyeong everyone :) I'm joining here with you all.

In fact this kind of drama usually turns me off but I'm very curious to know what makes HK during her amnesia, falls in love again with JE. So I decided to watch this drama. I'm a bit disappointed that Park Han Byul portrays a bad character.....I really like her in One Well Raised Daughter. Hope to see her in a lead character in her next project.

Ut oh...JE is now asking HK for a separation. He said before his feelings turned into hate, he wants to separate. JE told HK that she knows lately he dislike her.....

@alekaonu.  PHB hair sure grew back quick,  

Why separate when he was just filling out divorce papers, Now she has seen him kissing in the elevator, 

JE AND HK TALK ...I KNOW SHE SAID ...HER VOICE IS SAD...TALKING ABOUT THEIR DAUGHTER...I HAD TO ANSWER THE PHONE ...LOST SOME PARTS OF SCENE...HE SEEMS MAD AND BROKE HIS GLASS...HK LOOKS SO SAD

JE SISTER MEETS HER HUSBAND MISTRESS WHO IS WORKING AS AN ELEVEATOR GIRL...IS BEING MEAN WITH HER...PAYING BACK TIME...HER HUSBAND CAME ...THEY TAKE THE ELEVEATOR YONGGI HAS TO DEAL WTH THAT DIRTY TEAL LEADER...HE SENT HER TO AN UGLY PLACE TO WORK AS PUNISHMENT FOR HITING HIM...HK AND HER PLAYBOY BROTHER IN LAW...TALKING ABOUT THEIR FATHER IN LAW I THINK...JE AND YEOLRI...BORING SCENE TO ME!!!HK SENT HIM A MESSAGE ASKED HIM TO GO TOGETHER HOME...HK WATCHES SEOLRI FACEBOOK ACCOUNT...THAT SHAMELESS WOMAN TOOK JE PHOTO IN SECRET AND I THINK USED THERE...JE AND SEOLRI...THE WOMAN ATACKS...TELLS HIM SHE LIKES HIM A LOT!!!OMG I REALLY HATE HER

She is disgusting but she will get as good as she gave doe seducing  married man it's to many men out there, I wonder sis he so something as a nice gesture and she took and ran with it for love..

JE sister gave me my laugh this morning twisting to the elevator only to trip and almost fell into can't blame the secretary for laughing because it was funny making her kneel like that will only cost her husband so with her charm no wonder the husband cheats on her..

@misstwilightfan1416,  Thanks for the videos

• Like 5

OH My god, the last scene of ep 2. HK was shocked seeing her husband kissing another woman in the evelator. I bet she couldnt believe her lovely husband could cheat her. I think this is the beginning how HK is slowing hating him for what he is doing to her.

The scene in front of their house and JE was angry at HK and mentioned their dead daughter, I think HK saying something like:' Our daughter died, so you have to live on, forgive her, to me she is already dead'' this was when JE turned around and threw his glasses. Though HK acted really cold outside but inside she is sad and missing their daughter as well.

The mistress is really a shameless woman, she was so happy seeing his divorcing papers. I cant believe i would hate PHB's character. Beak seok is always funny. I heard Sol Ri calling him' oppa' but i guess he is not her brother. But they know each other, so when HK lost her memory and living with Beak Seok, Sol Ri will remembers her???

Sister Gong Gi is so funny as well, and Yong Gi seems like a good woman, i think she said something bad about the company of father-in-law, that is why they want to get rid of her.

Father-in-law has some nightmare about the twin or daughter.

Father-in-law has some nightmare about the twin I think that's why is so nice with HK mom...he feels guilty...he did something wrong...

I think there is a secret birth in this drama.

Beak Seok may come from a wealthy family as well??????From wikipedia I found 3 more actors who will appear in later eps of the drama, their onscreen names are also Beak:

• Park Ha-young as Baek Ji
  • Park Hee-Gun as Baek Ho
  • Ahn Jung-woo as Baek Jun (credit wikipedia)
Edited by LHRCN

Father-in-law has some nightmare about the twin I think that's why is so nice with HK mom...he feels guilty...he did something wrong...

I will find it really funny if JE sister husband turns out to be the father of the baby and it could be his evil wife knows she's pregnant and trying to kill her.. We still don't know if JE sister have any kids with the community husband..LOL   

• Like 4

Can't understand Hae-gang (Kim Hyun-joo)...

If someone almost hated me, I'd never want them in my life. 

Why let anyone trample your dignity down?

In fact, there is no reason for her to hold onto Jin-eon (Ji Jin-hee) so strong unless there are deep feelings and tender memories.

Therefore, it's impossible for a person like her, who dwells upon recollections, to be indifferent to  her only daughter's death.

I bet she suffers more than anyone, but her introverted nature prevents her from expressing her emotions.

And it was Jin-eon's duty as her husband to help her overcome the psychological barrier instead of looking for someone to console him.

The way he acts is immature and egoistic.

Edited by ayselluna
  • Like 5