[OFFICIAL THREAD] So Ji Sub ♥ Shin Min Ah - Oh My Venus Couple - SoShin/Scarf Couple

4nnlov3pink

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, ladychan1984 said:

@xxnoir Ohhhhh SJS eating cake just like SMA lol. We need the details on that magazine interview! 

Yeah i cant wait to read the interview too. I thought oppa chose not to do any interviews at all post OMV but thank goodness we got this one :)

48 minutes ago, xxnoir said:

Yeah i cant wait to read the interview too. I thought oppa chose not to do any interviews at all post OMV but thank goodness we got this one :)

"A sweet taste of life!" Clearly OMV and someone else is still on his mind with that cover. I'm a little nervous yet excited about what he had to say... 

1 hour ago, ladychan1984 said:

"A sweet taste of life!" Clearly OMV and someone else is still on his mind with that cover. I'm a little nervous yet excited about what he had to say... 

Same here actually haha. I wonder when's the DVD gonna come out? Don't they have to do commentary on that? Hmmm....

If u look at the bottom of the cover there's the hangul words 오 마이.... (in English Oh My...) So I think there'll be some talks about OMV like maybe his feeling about omv story, the artist (which I hope he also talks about SMA ;) ), after omv what project he'll take later,  etc.

But .... I agree with @ladychan1984 "a sweet taste of life" KYH words in OMV when he finally get the feeling of "the sweet life" while 2gether with KJE. It seems the cover wants 2 convey that the interview will reminisce OMV Fans with OMV. I hope SJS will talk the bts that we never see b4 ;) ♡♥♡♥♡♥

Edit: Is it only 4 magazine or he already eat the cake??? If is it so, now SMA can  ask SJS go hanging out 2gether. Cuz SMA ever complain b4 when they're hanging out they can't easily go somewhere bcos how  strict SJS diet is ^_^ they can bring all omv casts like pinnocio casts do, they're eating 2gether he...he...he ... no one will angry or make wrong speculation bec this is omv crew reunion ;););) ♥♥♥

Another news about our sexy coach-nim

군함도 translates as "warship"? So I guess we will see SJS in a military suite? Haha

He will be busy again this year, glad that we will have more updates in a next few months. 

IG post credit to the owner

39 minutes ago, ladychan1984 said:

@mktb War movie...yes. I wonder who the lead actress is, if there is one. More ab action and a lot of emotional angst! At least we'll see him around more and hopefully more interviewers who will slip in OMV questions. 

Yes, hopefully. More interviews and photo shoots.

Btw chingus, isn't it very common that after the drama ended (especially the popular ones) the lead will have a photo shoot with a famous magazine? Plus the video commentary that will be included in OMV DVD? 

Am I demanding too much? Lol

Update: 

Not a warship but "Hashima (warship) Island". I am anticipating an action vibe here. 

IG post credit to the owner

37 minutes ago, zeppy10 said:

I doubt we will get anything more for OMV BTS.. 

It's highly suspicious why they don't release it..... 

1 hour ago, blu.monkee said:

How long does it take after the drama is finished for us fans to watch the BTS?

I really want to watch our OTP's interactions on set! 

Master's Sun had a whole bunch of clips on youtube...

I find it too But not behind the scenes of this story .

T___T

People are excited for SJS's new movie. All positive comments ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Star News - Naver: Hwang Jung Min, So Ji Sub, Song Joong Ki confirmed for Director Ryu Seung Wan's 'Warship' 

1. [+1,706, -15] The casting is no joke

2. [+1,146, -20] So Ganji, thanks for being hard working this year~!!!

3. [+1,095, -17] Look at this lineup ㄷㄷ Trustable actors like Hwang Jung Min and So Ganji in a Ryu Sung Wan film ㄷㄷ

4. [+694, -9] The casting is jjang

5. [+479, -12] Ah daebak ~~^^♡~~~~

6. [+174, -5] You have no idea how long I've waited to see So Ji Sub in a movie againㅜ Thank you, please work like a cow ㅜ

7. [+159, -4] Looking forward to So Ganji. Get those 10 million admissions

8. [+162, -7] So Ganji's better than Won Bin

9. [+140, -7] The perfect person to draw in moviegoers! So Ji Sub ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+124, -2] So Jisub's awesome in movies. Fans must be so stoked

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2016/01/hwang-jung-min-so-ji-sub-and-song-joong.html

ah thank goodness, oppa didnt choose to hibernate after OMV. Guess we'll get to see pictures of him while filming.

Archived