Guest ororomunroe

14 minutes ago, zeppy10 said:

Someone needs to snatch Chief Min's phone, tie him up and not let him contact Director Kim Young Ho on that particular night.... i hereby vote for  @rain719 to do the job :D:D :D 

Look, if it's a year separation and we finally get our 'comfortable and erotic night', I wouldn't care who's at the door knocking or calling or screaming-- for that matter. JE may literally tear him apart. 

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, julie721 said:

WHAAAAT?!? Where's the fun of doing it.. Because Dear, the process is as important as the result... 

:tongue::tounge_wink:

They can have both can't they????? @zeppy10's concern was the age factor..... so if they are not successful in the normal worldly ways, then they can get pregnant by artificial means......

HAPPY 300 th pages!:blush:

Now I know why OMY's rating isn't as high as expected. It's because unlike the other 2 competitors, OMV is being repeated by another chanel here in Seoul. I'm on holiday in Seoul and everyday and night I get to rewatch older ep of our OMV. Right now I'm rewatching ep 12.

As such, Korean viewers are in no hurry to watch OMV live as they know they can wait while watching one of the other 2 competitors'.:cold_sweat: 

Guest julie721
2 minutes ago, rain719 said:

They can have both can't they????? @zeppy10's concern was the age factor..... so if they are not successful in the normal worldly ways, then they can get pregnant by artificial means......

Ah I see... Well KJE-KYH, I think, won't be too bother and rushing for a child, they already have two sons anyway, JS and JW.. Lol.. 

But yeah, they should marry soon! Their time's limited, not more than 3 hours again (3 episodes)... 

4 minutes ago, rain719 said:

I have raved and ranted about this particular issue in previous threads.... but I will try to be as understanding as KJE and patiently wait for the subs if ever there was any explanation...... 

But if this gorgeous hunk of a man left me in the dark for a year and came back with extended arms, well... I'd run into them too!!! no questions asked!! I'm EZ..... rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

I'd run into those arms with a good fist to the abs. But would probably melt into a puddle before I'd get angry. 

35 minutes ago, NhicarT said:

Thanks everyone for the recaps :) 

There's one thing on the drama though that I've been waiting to get resolved and very curious how the connection will be made. Isnt it that YH went to a hospital in Daegu (in that episode when he told JE he's going to the US but he actually just went for treatment). They probably have some connection when they were a lot younger (i know this will be cliche but a puppy love of some sorts).

This is just my guess btw about the sad preview. YH do need to go away maybe for some treatment (or God forbid...get married to pharmaceutical heiress girl). And before he goes away it was his wish to get to see JE and let her know he is ok.

Can't wait for episode 14!!!

@NhicarTAbout does YH n JE already meet b4 when they were younger/child? Actually some synopsis on other sources also mention about it. I don't know if this Is true or just the planning 4 the story behind OTP b4.

Maybe we'll get It on ep 15 or 16? If this behind-the-story exists. ..

Anyway 2day ep seems 2 hard 2 understand without sub. So I'll comment after the sub out. once again thank u 4 all recappers ;):) :wub:

33 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

HAPPY 300 th pages!:blush:

Now I know why OMY's rating isn't as high as expected. It's because unlike the other 2 competitors, OMV is being repeated by another chanel here in Seoul. I'm on holiday in Seoul and everyday and night I get to rewatch older ep of our OMV. Right now I'm rewatching ep 12.

As such, Korean viewers are in no hurry to watch OMV live as they know they can wait while watching one of the other 2 competitors'.:cold_sweat: 

Hm. I used to work for Nielsen TV Ratings in the US' midwest region. Doesn't matter if there are rerun channels, the data box is supposed to account for all viewings. You are right that it means less anticipation to watch it live in general, but the 10pm M/Tu time slot against the competition is a bigger factor. 

Omg!!! What a tearjerker!!!! And here I thought it wont last long! 

Cant wait for the subtitles but JE's speech at the hospital got to me! :tears: all i could understand was she'll wait for him to recover? And at the last part there was something about loving him? Not sure though but SMA did a great job...I literally became teary eyed even without understanding the whole thing! Now they owe us some happy scenes big time!!!!

I hope YH wont have to marry that pharma daughter though.grandma should know when to stop!

Now this is the kind of gift you give to your lady love KYH!!! a set of necklace, earrings, ring in diamonds (never mind if it's tiny compared to the money you're supposed to have, drop in the bucket ...... or did you spend it all on your rehab?) thinking-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949013   waiting-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015

sma%20jewelry_zpsnp2uhuxe.jpg

someone asked if KJE placed a band aid on the door..... nope... I think she saw a fly... shoo fly don't bother me... shoo fly don't bother me.... rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

bandaid1_zpssoxz0lcs.jpg

@zeppy10 whatya think? I'm still high?

31 minutes ago, rain719 said:

I wouldn't mind doing the job..... unfortunately Chief Min is taken by @Lissabonni and @jemmaca and they might misconstrue our noble intentions? Why not let them have him and take turns.... doing you know what .........

I keep him busy, don't you worry about that! Muahahahaha

@jemmaca how do we plan this? 

Happy 300 pages, Venusians!!!!

43 minutes ago, ireumimolla said:

Text Preview Ep 14:

드디어 주은 앞에 나타난 영호.주은은 한시도 영호를 곁에서 떨어지지 못하게 하고.1년 만에 다시 맞는 크리스마스, 영호와 주은은 헤어졌던 시간을 보상받으려는 듯 둘만의 애틋한 시간을 보내는데...

Young Ho finally appears before Joo Eun. JE does not let YH leave her side even for a second. Meeting on Chrstmas again after a year, YH and JE makes up for the time they spent separated by spending an affectionate time together...

21.gif  1451320964473095.gif?1451320968

@rain719 *waving back* watched only selected scenes on YT after the drama ended. streaming  on 4G would cost me a bomb unless i have Chaebol YH as hubby. btw, thanks for sharing his armpit hair(s), eventhough it's only few strands since you claimed them first. Tap dancing? hehe. they should just 'tap tap" the tap dancing and just tango their way to *ahem*

I think the time jump of one year would not be too bad if there are a lot of common things which happened. I read that JE won a big attorney case and that is a positive thing in their future relationship as Venus is now a competent lawyer as well. YH must know about this through his close friends, "ma'am did this, ma'am did that." I bet Henry would be so proud of JE. The fact YH cares a lot about Snake's relationship with his mom, he must be in touch with him to see how his life is going. Snake's winning the championship would not be a small thing in YH's mind. There were some posted pictures of YH agonizing in rehab with Snake around, so that means he was working hard to get back. I cannot imagine YH would want to be alone after what he and JE went through. I bet there must be some communication. For this one year time jump, I would actually enjoy some flashback scenes.

40 minutes ago, ladychan1984 said:

Look, if it's a year separation and we finally get our 'comfortable and erotic night', I wouldn't care who's at the door knocking or calling or screaming-- for that matter. JE may literally tear him apart. 

The only way our OTP is having a comfortable and erotic night is if they send chief Min to the other side of the world, YH company deals with medical products, they must be a new equipment in the medical field or a seminar about a new development in medicine from a far away country that a attendance from a representative of the company is needed, Chief Min can be send to such a place so as to prevent his interruption when our OTP are in the mood to express their love. 

hitting the replay button and channeling KJE... who wouldn't be crying in this scene??????????????? if not crying, at least a tear?????????????????????? 

who else but CHIEF MIN!!!!!!!!! gosh @Lissabonni@jemmaca think hard first before you get involved with this man!!! me thinks he's been influenced too much by the stoic dad and cold halmoni!!!!

Airport scene will be a flashback of sorts when he goes to the US............but I still don't like the sad expression on KYH face in the preview.... they better have an explanation and It better be good!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zOQJ-MP5dw

@docster6  I think it was an asian fitness trainer and not snake.... for a moment, I kinda thought it was JS too....

Thanks Venusian friends for the recap

I want to ask a question; What's the objective of getting KYH in that accident?

If writer want to show that KJE respected KYH's request of being left alone and waited for him for a year then it's very illogical step. It's very unlike KYH and KJE to fall prey for such idiocy. It's not the right way of showing deepness of our OTP's love.

KYH said 'tap tap' to KJE when he was in the pain first time but at inauguration day KYH let her see his pain and his embarrassment over it.  KJE  can already see through him and he knows it. He also knows her personality and knows that she hates to be lied or being kept in the dark.

If he has fear of watching KJE in the pain over his situation then he must know her pain of being left alone will be deeper. This fear of him must be healed in this drama. If it's not the case then despite all his virtues he is not worthy of KJE's trust. KJE should get new boyfriend.

But I hope in the next episodes we will know whatever transpired in the duration of one year.

- Maybe KYH refused to see her but after sometime he realized his mistake(as he always does) and called KJE back to tell her about his situation.

- Maybe KJE was brave enough to break that invisible wall that  KYH carries around  him to isolate himself from rest of the world. She made him comfortable. He learns to lean on his beloved KJE.

- KJE can achieve anything she sets her mind up to so she will not waste 365 days without hearing from KYH whether he wants it or not.

- KYH left to US but there is possibility he(or JS/JW) were always in contact with her. She was updated about his situation that give her power to lay confidence in their relationship.

I hope this is the case neither this will be very disappointing part of the drama. KJE and KYH however beautiful their characterization can be will loose all of their luster to me.

Archived