Guest ororomunroe

@Ahpheng @ireumimolla how can she forgive him so easily?!!! haaay.... such is love.....

so now  time jump has been resolved and back to present day... what we still need to see is if the family conflict has been resolved, fixed marriage is still being dangled, if trouble maker uncle is out and the board of directors have now accepted KYH, IF KJE will be introduced to the family and when KYH will meet KJE's mom.... all these can be tackled eps 13-14... so what happens 15-16?

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ireumimolla
1 minute ago, rain719 said:

@Ahpheng @ireumimolla how can she forgive him so easily?!!! haaay.... such is love.....

@rain719 I feel like this scene could go both ways... It could be either before the separation/time-skip OR after the separation/time-skip. Means the scarf could be the farewell/ welcome-back gift??

Anyway I noticed in the video preview, YH's LEFT leg was the one in the cast and looked more seriously injured. But in Ep 12, it was his right leg that was crushed under the steering wheel which was also the leg that had cancer. So does this mean that now it is his other leg that is 'ruined'? I'm confused. Hope the episode will explain this.

viewimage.php?id=22b5dd3ff3d736b37d&no=2

@ireumimolla @Ahpheng omg thank you so much for those pictures!! YES FOR MORE SKINSHIP! those pics reaffirm to me that is probably when JE & YH meet for the first time again after the accident (and time jump?). it looks like JE is caressing his face to make sure that it is actually him in front of her. and so happy about the hug!

makes me kinda sad but i expected that they would be separated for a while if there's a time jump. i just hope that we get to skip all of that and go right to when they meet again so it doesn't feel like they've been apart for so long :( if they're filming those scenes now, it seems like it'd be for ep 14 but i hope that it's for ep 13 bc i need it to be happy again ASAP hahah. 

posting more happy stuff i liked in the last episode

tumblr_nzvyrzYI1g1qjr6aho1_250.giftumblr_nzvyrzYI1g1qjr6aho2_250.gif

so sweet, made me smile when he said this :blush: SMA did look really pretty

tumblr_nzt3l4Tdtm1r5c02zo1_500.gif

and SO CUTE when he got jealous of JW and declared JE is his :lol:

5 minutes ago, ireumimolla said:

@rain719 I feel like this scene could go both ways... It could be either before the separation/time-skip OR after the separation/time-skip. Means the scarf could be the farewell/ welcome-back gift??

Anyway I noticed in the video preview, YH's LEFT leg was the one in the cast and looked more seriously injured. But in Ep 12, it was his right leg that was crushed under the steering wheel which was also the leg that had cancer. So does this mean that now it is his other leg that is 'ruined'? I'm confused. Hope the episode will explain this.

I think scarf is his gift to KJE upon his return.... noticed about that leg too.....

talking about "kabangs" from air bags to eye bags... dad has got it worst!!!!!!! rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009 am sure dad loves KYH very much just that both like to keep stuff to themselves.... Ding!! not good!

dad_zpscpkhtzur.jpg

I like this drama so much from ep 1 till 11. I stopped watching kdrama for almost half year as I find their plots always have something similar. Until I got to see OMV and it brought faith to me again that kdrama has finally changed. But frustatingly, after seeing end of ep 11 and preview of ep 12 , I lost my interests in kdrama again. Why kdramas always include either one of these: OTP accidents leading to amnesia or memory loss or seperation and noble idiocy . On top of it, time skip is always there. I mean after 1 to few years with no contact, our OTP are still in love?????

Writernim,please don't let us down !!!!!!!

50 minutes ago, rain719 said:

@rain719Sung Joon told JE that YH hurts more when the person he loves are hurting and to pretend that nothing has happened (Ep 11). I guess after seeing  the "tap tap" message, she would indeed let go and wait for him  as she doesn't want him to hurt more. So I can understand if she happily and easily forgives him when she sees him in front of her. 

As iam too late for the first bet of when YH leaves the hospital, I will place my second bet as Ep 15 (erotic night)

@cathyisvip yes, I think so too that she caresses his cheek to ensure he is real, I was hoping she would poked his cheek instead. Thanks for the sets of gifs, those were my favourite too. 

@ireumimollathanks so much for the video, written and translated preview. Now I can go for my holiday and actually enjoying it without worrying.  Hehe. 

28 minutes ago, rain719 said:

@Ahpheng the forgiveness can come even after a day! not immediate.... right there and then she forgives him? hmmmp!!!! maybe the writer knew she couldn't postpone to another day or ep cuz you're going on a vacation???

Bwahaha @rain719 you are hilarious, definitely coz I am going on a holiday !

OXUfooK.jpg

Edit : maybe after the hug, she will say "I will not forgive you, you'll have to Make amends to me your whole life " 

@meocon97, totally with you! I have hopes that the writer will deviate from tropes and give us a unique twist to the story. It will be novel to all of us who are tuning in religiously. I think my all time favorite is My Love From Another Star. For the first time, there is a strong female lead who speaks her mind and doesn't give up. Yes, the plot was a big ridiculous towards the end but they stuck through their hardship and was honest with each other. 

I understand him not wanting to hurt the people he loves. And ok, I'll give this logic a pass with the leg episode in his room where she respects his wishes and leaves him to do his thing to deal with the pain. But this car accident is totally not ok to apply that same logic, at least to me. It's unfair to her even though his intentions are well placed. She could have lost him. If he does go to recover/rehab and there's a time jump of separation and he does not contact her, then I sincerely hope she gives him a somewhat hard time to win her back since she's not a "loose woman" and all hehe maybe I'm just selfish and heartless but I'd be soooo pissed if he doesn't even allow me an opportunity to be there for him. 

Sighs, Monday is still so far away in America lol 

Omg @ireumimolla those BTS pics made my day!!! Now this really strengthens my prediction that it's that epic reunion scene and JE probably touches YH's cheek to make sure she's not dreaming again. I really feel there will be a 1-yr separation. Maybe during that time she'll hear news or anonymously send some stuff over to YH through chief Min. It'd be sad if YH chooses to heal by himself though -_-

But anyway, at least writernim would reunite or OTP sooner than expected...we, after all, have 4 episodes left and still have that comfy, erotic night hanging!!

56 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:
36 minutes ago, Ahpheng said:

Bwahaha @rain719 you are hilarious, definitely coz I am going on a holiday !

Edit : maybe after the hug, she will say "I will not forgive you, you'll have to Make amends to me your whole life " 

LUV IT!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, rain719 said:

@zeppy10@cutietabi19 I's say she will let go as he wanted... remember what JS said about KYH is more in pain if he sees his loved ones hurt.... 2x when his leg was hurting, she left the room and cried by herself! I want KJE to give KYH a hard time, let him stew in his sorrows.... serves him right for shutting her out... he has never learned to share his innermost feelings but he has to understand he needs to do that not only for himself but for the people close who love him.... If he's giving her the scarf, I wish she would not accept it!

Ah yes, that is possible to happen as well. But if IF I WERE JE, I WILL MAKE SURE TO BE AT YH's BED SIDE, NOT GONNA LEAVE EVEN JUST FOR A SECOND and stay strong for him and not even those huge bodyguards of gahong would ever stop me. Give them jiu jitsu session, JE! Hahahahh

As for the scarf and forgiving, i think all the anger and sorrow would melt away the second you saw your loved ones. It is very hard to resist and pretend that you're okay, you'll be just falling in love all over again. Maybe the writer's gonna mirroring on what happen at ep 8 in Daegu, with JE saying she's not an easy woman, and then YH will say "heolleong heolleong hae" *pardon my hangeul*

Thanks for those bts pictures!!  I think they are still filming for ep 13/14 so the reunion won't be delayed!! But ep 13 looks to be painful so I guess let's prepare lotsa tissues and cry together!! 

Omv fighting!!!  

It's coming to a close too... sadly.. I'm so gonna miss this drama when it ends...!  

Guest ireumimolla
31 minutes ago, zeppy10 said:

Thanks for those bts pictures!!  I think they are still filming for ep 13/14 so the reunion won't be delayed!! But ep 13 looks to be painful so I guess let's prepare lotsa tissues and cry together!! 

Omv fighting!!!  

It's coming to a close too... sadly.. I'm so gonna miss this drama when it ends...!  

I second this! Phew! Seems like the scenes they are filming for today will appear next week so the separation will be over quickly, though we won't know for sure how long the time skip will be.

More filming taking place at a hospital today. Looks like the part where YH is being rushed into the hospital... (photo from OMV dc gallery)

The live-shooting is crazy! And obviously they filmed the scenes that are to be used in the video preview first. I wonder how much rest the cast and crew are having. They can't even enjoy Christmas fully! Poor things.

viewimage.php?id=22b5dd3ff3d736b37d&no=2

after watching the last 2ep.....i can only say ... OMG....:fearful::bawling::expressionless:

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOUN-HO ...HIS KNEE WAS HURT AGAIN IN THAT ACCIDENT...

After watching the prev. he's okey but he cannot walk again?

merry christmas to all VENUSIANS!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, cathyisvip said:

but just makes me think SJS is so SMA's type since she used to date TOP and they're both so similar (same birthday, loves hip-hop/rap, actors, funny but look serious, shy, different/don't follow rules, HOT). sorry, just having a moment bc i just love these two so much hahah

I can't get that out of my head since the day I started shipping these two! The only difference is there will be no noona-dongsaeng relationship if these two will ever date irl :blush:

As I have mentioned... the writer has added laugh points in every ep..  I can't imagine how she can add it in ep13 unless the hospital and grieving etc ends within half hour and by 2nd half of the show, kyh has recovered (cue: time jump).. and all is "well" for the next obstacle..(cue: grandma)..

Whatever it is... I am keeping faith in the writer... she has made kje and kyh characters consistent so far.... I bet there will be some back reference again to previous eps to point to significant lines or scenes... ie. Scarf giving.. bandaid.. boarding and departure...  outside of this world.... have not reach your limit if u are still fighting pain...Cinderella parody.. etc.. 

Writer used "tap tap" three times. 

Jiu jitsu,  ep 9 knee pain and now again in  ep 13 hospital scene... 

what I am trying to say is.. writer has a certain direction and stays focus and true to the story line and character development .. it won't go makjang! ;)

Archived