[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 Song Triplets : Daehan , Minguk , Manse

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read on Instagram comments, that the picture of the Big family of Song is the celebration of Minseo 1st birthday... Hope she will grow happy & healthy especially with 3 handsome and caring oppa's like Daehan, Minguk, & Manse .... Saengil chukhae Minseo....

On 8/20/2016 at 0:49 AM, suellen88 said:

I read on Instagram comments, that the picture of the Big family of Song is the celebration of Minseo 1st birthday... Hope she will grow happy & healthy especially with 3 handsome and caring oppa's like Daehan, Minguk, & Manse .... Saengil chukhae Minseo....

I'm so thrilled for SIK's parents who are now having 4 healthy and beautiful grandchildren.

It was long overdue.

Song Il Gook Shares Adorable Throwback Photo Of Triplets Taking A Refreshing Dip

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/17/song-il-gook-shares-adorable-throwback-photo-triplets-taking-refreshing-dip/

Song Il Gook Shares Adorable Throwback Photo Of Triplets Taking A Refreshing Dip

Song Il Gook has delighted us with a cute photo of his three boys from last summer!

On August 18, the actor and superman dad shared a photo of Daehan, Minguk, and Manse to Instagram. In the photo, the triplets are taking a swim in the nude in a small pool in the courtyard of a hotel designed as a traditional Korea home (called a hanok).

Song Il Gook writes in the caption, “I got bored while studying my musical… [here are the boys on] summer vacation at a hanok hotel in Gyeongju, from August 16 of last year.” He also marks the location as being Ragung Hotel.

Triplets.JPG

Song Il Gook is currently busy starring in the musical “42nd Street,” but is still kind enough to keep fans updated about the lives of the triplets through his Instagram!

Song Il Gook Gives An Update On Daehan, Who Is Growing Up So Fast

Song Il Gook Gives An Update On Daehan, Who Is Growing Up So Fast

Song Daehan, the oldest triplet of actor Song Il Gook, is growing up before our eyes.

On August 23, the actor posted a photo of Daehan on his Instagram, sitting in front of Song Il Gook’s name, which is spelled out on the ground. Song Il Gook said, “We never had him study Korean… He must’ve studied on his own, watching the videos we show him before bed. Anyway, seeing him spell my name out for the first time, it chokes me up.”

Song Il Gook is currently on the cast for the musical “42nd Street.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/23/song-il-gook-gives-update-daehan-growing-fast/

Song Triplets Are Little Patriots As They Join Song Il Gook On Stage To Celebrate National Liberation Day

Song Triplets Are Little Patriots As They Join Song Il Gook On Stage To Celebrate National Liberation Day

Song Il Gook’s beloved triplets joined their dad on stage at his musical with South Korean flags to celebrate National Liberation Day!

On August 15, Song Il Gook reposted a photo to his Instagram that a fan had taken during the curtain call for his musical “42nd Street,” in which Daehan, Minguk, and Manse look positively adorable in their smart outfits and hats on stage.

Song Il Gook writes, “Daehan, Minguk, and Manse who joined their dad as a surprise during curtain call for National Liberation Day today. Thank you so much to the audience member who took the photo! I didn’t have any photos so I have to re-gram this.”

August 15 is National Liberation Day in Korea, which celebrates the day in which Korea was liberated from Japanese colonial rule in 1945. Song Il Gook is known for showing his patriotism for South Korea, and even once took part in a relay swim to Dokdo (a group of islets which both South Korea and Japan claim as their own) on National Liberation Day in 2012, as well as of course named his sons Daehan, Minguk, and Manse (their names together sound like “Long live the Republic of Korea”). Song Il Gook’s great-grandfather was a general who fought for Korea’s independence from Japan, and his grandfather also fought against the Japanese police during the colonial period.

The Song triplets’ appearance must have been a great surprise for everyone in the audience today

source:

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/15/song-triplets-join-song-il-gook-stage-musical-celebrate-national-liberation-day/

Agree with @KonaBeans they all going to 4 different directions. kekeke. Thanks for @tikamacika who always update this thread with IG post. Can you tell me, how to post from IG? 

IG / fantaken picture from school show how happy they are at school. Mingukie even become a goofy boy :). What I think from SIK appa last IG showing that they have become thinner than before. Maybe because they are so active at school. I'm really glad to know that my favorite boys are healthy and happy.

Archived