161020 TWICE 1st Anniversary V LIVE: "One in a Million"

October 20 was TWICE's first anniversary and the girls did a V LIVE (live streaming) together with fans for a hour, you can watch the whole V LIVE with english subs here (x). As a present for the fans, they aired the song "One in a Million" from their upcoming 3rd mini-album TWICEcoaster. The song is a ballad with lyrics about the fans. The title "One in a Million" is from TWICE's official greeting that they're doing since debuts. The song is really nice and sweet, I love it! Here are the translated lyrics...

PJKTc6R.png

• Like 1

I really love TT!!! The music video is simply beautiful with the members having different outfits, they all look so pretty!!! wow!!! The song is super catchy and I've been listening to it a lot since the release!!! and the dance is very cute!!! I'm so looking forward to the promos for this song!!! I also listened to the full album TWICEcoaster and I'm loving the songs, it has mostly fun and upbeat songs, just like I love, and of course the beautiful ballad One in a Million in the end. This is such a great album. Apparently the second song that they will perform for comeback stages is Jelly Jelly, great choice! Once again I'm loving their Mv/song/album just like I did since their debuts~ Here is the album:

161028 Music Bank - Interview + 1 to 10 + TT (Comeback Stage)

1 to 10 LIVE here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGvmOl7JHWw
TT LIVE here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVWU4AWd7_M

Today's performance is so nice!!! They all look really beautiful and cute, the outfits are very pretty, I love the songs and dance, they did great with the live singing, the fanchants are nice, it's perfect!!! The interview is cute too, they look so happy especially Nayeon XD