• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love Tzuyu so much I can't wait for their next comeback. So many people are talking about how they are too cute and that they cannot sing but frankly they improved so much and even Tzuyu can hit high notes now. They should comeback with more of a girl next door/ girl crush concept though, it'll be a hit.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

TWICE's new comeback song Likey has been released today! The music video is really fun and beautiful and TWICE look better than ever! The song is very catchy and addictive and the dance as well. I'm totally loving this! Let's wish a lot of success for the TWICE girls. My favorite group!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey there, I'm huge ONCE so i kind of wrote a long article analysing their pre-debut history and I was hoping you guys might want to check it out! The link to the website with the articles: http://twicehistory.blogspot.sg/ The full article download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ig9YOgO60no0mjf-2KAEq5kytDGGoSpt/view Hope you guys can tell me what you think :)

• Like 1

hey there I'm a huge ONCE so I decided to write an article about how they came to debut. Most of my article is available on my blog (http://twicehistory.blogspot.sg/) and there's also a download link available for the full article there!! Hope you can tell me what you think about it and maybe even help me get the word out about the blog :)) Appreciate any help/ comments you can give!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

YASS...all the girls in Twice are so absolutely and insanely CUTE & gorgeous! I mean are they even real?! Slay my life already lol...I have been following them a long time now and I love their songs and attitude so much! Will definitely support them for a long time. By the way, just a random fyi, there is this app called "Twice Adventures" on Google Play, really fun to play and it's free so try it out. Thank me later hehe

• 5 weeks later...

Twice has now their first OST.

It's for a Japanese MOVIE!!!

They did a cover of the song "I Want You Back" by the Jackson 5 (Michael Jackson family group) from the 70's.

The movie is called "Sensei Kunshu" and premieres on August 1st.