Guest adikkeluangman

TWICE(트와이스) "OOH-AHH하게(Like OOH-AHH)" TEASER BEHIND

Footage from filming the teasers with the girls and jacket album.

Guest adikkeluangman

TWICE(트와이스) "OOH-AHH하게(Like OOH-AHH)" Stage @ SBS Inkigayo 2015.10.25

What is the first song that they sang. Overall this is a good performance. Keep it up girls. 

Guest adikkeluangman

TWICE(트와이스) "OOH-AHH하게(Like OOH-AHH)" M/V Dance Ver.

This is more like dance practice instead of MV. Because the camera only at one spot and don't move around.

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Jin Young Apologizes for Tzuyu’s Nationality Controversy

Along with the release of a video of TWICE member Tzuyu’s apology over her nationality controversy, Park Jin Young has apologized as well.

His apology was posted on JYP Entertainment’s official homepage:

image_readtop_2016_43002_145290793223216

“First of all, I would like to sincerely apologize to Chinese fans who were hurt. I am most regretful and sorry about our staff members, young Tzuyu, and even myself not realizing how serious this was.

Through this case, I learned how important it is to understand the sovereignty, culture, history, and citizens’ emotions of different countries we work with.

All of this has become a great lesson to our company and our artists. We will do our best to make sure this doesn’t happen again.

We have heavy hearts about disappointing our Chinese fans who have supported and loved me, our company, and our agency’s celebrities. We will work hard so that everyone’s hurt feelings can recover. We will repay our fans and contribute to cultural exchanges and friendly relations between Korea and China.

Tzuyu has learned a lot in the past few days and is reflecting. She left her home and came to Korea at the young age of 13. As people who were supposed to teach her in place of her parents, we think the fault lies with me and the company. We will be halting all of Tzuyu’s Chinese activities. We will work on suitably repairing the effects this had on our partnerships and related issues.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/15/park-jin-young-apologizes-for-tzuyus-nationality-controversy/ 

Guest adikkeluangman

TWICE(트와이스) "OOH-AHH하게(Like OOH-AHH)" Dance Practice NAME TAG Ver.

Finally saw them in this practice room. This video already reached over 2 million views.

Guest adikkeluangman

JYP Entertainment's official website hacked

JYP Entertainment's official website got hacked.

On January 17th, JYP Entertainment's official website got hacked, and the website is currently inaccessible.

20160118111938_569c4bba7449b_1.jpg

A representative of JYP Entertainment said, "Since before Tzuyu's apology, our homepage has been sporadically down so we had to keep restoring it. On the afternoon of the 16th, we were on the receiving end of a DDoS attack from unspecified and random IPs that streamed in all at once, severing access to our website."

The representative added, "We're in a situation where it's technically impossible to know where the attack is from. Currently, we're in the process of restoring our homepage, and it'll take some time."

The representative also said, "It is true that our website had been down on January 14th. The hacker wrote that he is located in Wuhan, but there was no way for us to confirm it."

Meanwhile, many fans and netizens are assuming that recent 'Tzu Yu' incident would be related to the cyber attack.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=429509

Guest adikkeluangman

J.Y. Park says he's touched by how TWICE members support one another

J.Y. Park was one of the artists to be conferred the Main Award at the '30th Golden Disk Awards,' and he not only thanked fans for the support but he also mentioned TWICE, whom he is undoubtedly proud of for doing so well. 

He said, "The people I always have in my heart are my fans. I'm always thankful. If it weren't for you all, I probably would have had to find another occupation. I'm thankful to the rest of the JYP crew and my family. I'm thankful to the [JYP] artists who put their faith in me and follow me." 

CZLZR9sXEAAdeAY.jpg

The singer also touched upon the recent controversy surrounding Tzuyu, though he didn't directly mention it. He said, "It's been exactly three months since TWICE debuted. It must be really hard for them so I'm touched every time I see them support and take care of one another.  I'm truly grateful and, if it's possible, I hope they even get an award tomorrow."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/01/jy-park-says-hes-touched-by-how-twice-members-support-one-another 

Guest adikkeluangman

TWICE(트와이스) SPECIAL VIDEO 'I' JEONGYEON

I really like her short hair.

JYP 연습생 공채 12기 오디션 축하영상 - TWICE

The girls message for 12th audition of JYP-Genie collaboration. 

Guest adikkeluangman

TWICE(트와이스) SPECIAL VIDEO 'I' MOMO

The girls ignore MOMO when she dancing but when she turned back, they all happy for her... Love it.

Dear Tzuyu, I see a Heart shaped Valentine cloud in the sky. Me and the Artificially Intelligent HAPPY (HaP4) Motorcycle wish you to have this Heart Cloud from us. We love you Tzuyu!!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TZUYU!!!!!!!!! PRINCESS TZUYU, QUEEN TZUYU!!