Guest adikkeluangman

TWICE(트와이스) "OOH-AHH하게(Like OOH-AHH)" Teaser Video 4. SANA 

They used GOT7 - A song for BGM maybe as throwback because Sana was in the music video.

Guest adikkeluangman

TWICE(트와이스) "OOH-AHH하게(Like OOH-AHH)" Teaser Video 5. CHAEYOUNG

She look different with short hair. No zombie can make her run away even when she is bored.

Guest adikkeluangman

TWICE(트와이스) "OOH-AHH하게(Like OOH-AHH)" Teaser Video 6. TZUYU 

She got the most views for teaser. Keep on jogging girl.

Guest adikkeluangman

TWICE(트와이스) "OOH-AHH하게(Like OOH-AHH)" Teaser Video 7. JEONGYEON 

She is so chill. I want to be friend with her. I like her hair cut.

Guest adikkeluangman

TWICE(트와이스) "OOH-AHH하게(Like OOH-AHH)" Teaser Video 9. DAHYUN

There's eagle dance by her and also 2 zombies instead of one.

Guest adikkeluangman

TWICE(트와이스) "OOH-AHH하게(Like OOH-AHH)" INST. VIDEO

First time I listened to instrumental preview instead song snippet like usual. This is nice. 

Guest adikkeluangman

Twice Members Share Thoughts on Park Jin Young′s Foot Piano Performance

Yoo Hee Yeol brought up Park Jin Young′s foot piano performance. 

JYP girl group Twice and Lovelyz are set to appear as showmen on JTBC′s Two Yoo Project - Sugar Man. As viewers look forward to seeing today′s hottest girl groups on the show, Yoo Hee Yeol is attracting attention with his comments about Park Jin Young′s recent performance. 

10135103.jpg

Park Jin Young recently made headlines for playing the piano with his foot at 2015 MAMA. Yoo Hee Yeol said, "Park Jin Young is really proud of himself, saying ′What was so weird about it?′" 

Twice burst into laughter as soon as Yoo Hee Yeol brought the performance up, leading Yoo Jae Suk to say, "Are you allowed to laugh?" to which Tzuyu said, "It was fascinating. It was my first time seeing something like that."

The episode of Sugar Man is set to air on December 29 at 10:50 p.m. KST. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/101351/twice-members-share-thoughts-on-park-jin-youngs-foot-piano-performance 

-----
Brave Brothers Says JYP Only Contacts Him When He Needs Something

Brave Brothers opened up about JYP. 

Brave Brothers and Sweetune are set to appear as the producers on the December 29 broadcast of JTBC′s Two Yoo Project - Sugar Man. Twice and Lovelyz will face off on the show as the showmen.

10137702.jpg

Ahead of their song battle, Twice and Lovelyz faced off in an aegyo battle. Upon seeing Lovelyz member Kei′s aegyo, Yoo Jae Suk asked Brave Brothers to show some aegyo. Taken aback, Brave Brothers rejected, but as the requests kept coming in, he said, "I resent the director" and "This is the most difficult time in my music career." 

Meanwhile, Brave Brothers, who was in charge of creating a song for Twice for the show, was asked if he′s close to JYP, to which he answered, "He only contacts me when he needs something. He hasn′t contacted me recently. I think he thinks he′s at a higher level than me," drawing laughter. 

The episode of Two Yoo Project - Sugar Man is set to air on December 29 at 10:50 p.m. KST. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/101377/brave-brothers-says-jyp-only-contacts-him-when-he-needs-something

Guest adikkeluangman

TWICE(트와이스) "OOH-AHH하게(Like OOH-AHH)" M/V

Congrats girls. This MV already reach 22 million viewers once it released.. 

Guest adikkeluangman

TWICE(트와이스) "OOH-AHH하게(Like OOH-AHH)" M/V BEHIND

Footage from the my filming location. Looks like they having fun and it not as tired as GOT7 first MV.