Guest adikkeluangman

TWICE's Dahyun reveals a promise J.Y. Park has yet to keep

TWICE's Dahyun had a grievance to air regarding their agency's head, J.Y. Park! She gave the deets on the February 10 broadcast of KBS 2TV's 'Gold Medal Duty.'

During a chance to express any negative feelings they may have felt in the past, Dahyun revealed that he had not kept a promise to the girls!  She said, "Producer J.Y. Park told us that he would buy us a meal after we debuted.  Not too long ago was our 100th day since our debut, but he still has not bought us a meal."

Ca4gcBSWAAQO8hn.jpg

Nayeon jumped on board with, "I want to eat pig's feet."  

Luckily for them, the same day as the broadcast, they were actually treated to a meal by J.Y. Park! Check out the proof below.  Did he really feel sorry or did he watch the show? If this was before the show... well, then, that's awkward!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/02/twices-dahyun-reveals-a-promise-jy-park-has-yet-to-keep 

-----
TWICE(트와이스) SPECIAL VIDEO 'I' TZUYU

She got the most views for this video series. The theme more like bored or something. 

Guest adikkeluangman

TWICE(트와이스) "OOH-AHH하게(Like OOH-AHH)" School Uniform Normal Ver.

The camera tilt a bit. Love to see them in this outfit. 

Guest adikkeluangman

TWICE(트와이스) "OOH-AHH하게(Like OOH-AHH)" School Uniform Moving Ver.

This is like more close up version. I like the camera work.

Guest adikkeluangman

TWICE(트와이스) SPECIAL VIDEO 'C' M/V Dance Ver.2

So many versions for this song. But isn't that this from an award show last year performances? 

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

TWICE(트와이스) 'OOH-AHH하게 REMIX Ver.1' 안무영상

I love the remix music. So much fun. This was performances on year end music show last year but they don't aired it on TV or something.

Guest adikkeluangman

TWICE(트와이스) 'OOH-AHH하게 REMIX Ver.2' 안무영상

I love the remix and using pom pom and the marching band movement

Guest adikkeluangman

쯔위 공식 사과 / 周子瑜公开致歉

It is so sad to see Tzuyu did this video. She did nothing wrong.

Guest adikkeluangman

본선 진출자 축하 영상 - TWICE

The girls send greeting for final round audition genie x jyp.

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Jin Young & TWICE releasing new albums in April

Park Jin Young and TWICE are coming back with new albums in April.

On March 30th, a representative of JYP Entertainment announced that Park Jin Young and TWICE are going to comeback with new albums in April.

20160330152252_56fb70bc12cc5_1.jpg

The representative explained, "Park Jin Young and TWICE are all still recording songs for their new albums, and the official comeback date has not been decided yet."

In April, Park Jin Young had released a digital single titled 'Who's Your Mama,' and the song showed absolute domination on every online music charts of Korea. In August, he participated in MBC 'Infinite Challenge - Youngdong Highway Music Festival,' and sang a song titled 'I'm So Sexy' with Yoo Jae Suk.

TWICE made their official debut in July 2015 through M.net 'SIXTEEN,' and they released their official debut album, 'THE STORY BEGINS,' on October 20th. The album's title track, 'OOH-AHH,' became an immediate success.

'OOH-AHH' showed huge power until recently, and it was nominated for #1 on a music program, further indicating TWICE's colossal popularity and influence.

Park Jin Young is the head producer of TWICE's management agency, and many people are showing huge anticipation for the competition that Park Jin Young and TWICE will show next month.

Meanwhile, Park Jin Young is appearing on SBS 'K-Pop Star Season 5' as one of the judges, and TWICE is appearing on M.net 'TWICE Private Life.'

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=441685 

• 3 weeks later...

Just listened to their song and omigosh, they are all so pretty.

twice2.png?w=545

tzuyu.png?w=545

I felt like the rap part was a bit disjointed from the rest of the song, but overall this was a great music video and comeback.

Also, I've translated Weibo comments on the comeback here.

I will caution that many of the top comments were quite negative :(

twice1.png?w=545

Trending #10.

Guest adikkeluangman

TWICE have yet to hear a compliment from J.Y. Park for their 'Cheer Up' promotions?

TWICE guested on the April 27 airing of 'Tei's Dreaming Radio,' and talked about many a topic! 

When Tei asked them how they feel about all their domination on the charts, the girls answered, "We can't believe it. Because it's so unbelievable, we keep going back to the charts, and it all feels like a dream." 

ChI-h8mWUAE2swp.jpg

Tei also wanted to know whether J.Y. Park advised the girls in any way after their comeback. TWICE replied, "After we released our song, we haven't seen him, but before the song came out, he encouraged us by telling us that we'll do well." 

Tei then questioned the girls about whether J.Y. Park praised them while they were recording for the new song. The girls responded, "We haven't gotten any compliments," expressing disappointment in their label head. 

Well, it's still not too late! Maybe J.Y. Park is just biding his time and waiting for the perfect moment to congratulate the girls on the huge success with "Cheer Up." 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/twice-have-yet-to-hear-a-compliment-from-jy-park-for-their-cheer-up-promotions 

On 3/29/2016 at 1:03 AM, adikkeluangman said:

쯔위 공식 사과 / 周子瑜公开致歉

It is so sad to see Tzuyu did this video. She did nothing wrong.

This is ridiculous and JYP should not have had her do this.  She is Taiwanese and she is right to be proud.

Come to the USA Tzuyu!  We love Taiwan and we need a TWICE tour!

Edited by dopple

Guest adikkeluangman

J.Y. Park reveals why he doesn't compose songs for GOT7 and TWICE

J.Y. Park vented about the age gap between him and JYPE's youngest groups. 

On the most recent airing of 'Unnie's Slamdunk', J.Y Park visited the unnies to help Min Hyo Rin achieve her dreams of becoming a girl group member. Then, during the discussion about music, J.Y. Park revealed why he doesn't compose for GOT7 and TWICE.

Ch0dPP4U4AA09zL.jpg

J.Y. Park said, "I don't make songs for GOT7 and TWICE. I wrote songs for g.o.d because I know them well, but with the other friends [GOT7 and TWICE], we are not in relationships where we can talk about life." 

He continued, "To be honest, I miss the g.o.d days. The first song I wrote was g.o.d's "Dear Mother". When I heard Park Joon Hyung's story it broke my heart. If I get to create another girl group then I will want to find out more about what's on their mind." 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/jy-park-reveals-why-he-doesnt-compose-songs-for-got7-and-twice 

Guest adikkeluangman

genie와 함께하는 JYP 공채 12기 오디션 파이널 라운드 - TWICE 

They performed 2 songs at final round audition geniexJYPE that was held in February. I love their outfit for this performance.

Hey Everyone,

I'm fairly new to kpop and have a youtube channel. It's dedicated to mostly kpop, but I also post vlogs from the hikes that I do. I recently came across TWICE's special stage live performance where they did a cover of GFRIEND's Me Gustas Tu. I thought it was so cute! I did a reaction video to it. Of course, I did a reaction video for their most recent Cheer Up comeback! That song is so catchy! Not to mention the choreo just makes you want to get up and dance along! Please check out my videos :)