[Movie 2017] Fabricated City 조작된 도시

cherkell

So in his recent interview with Hot Star Close Up, he described briefly the plot of the movie "I get framed and get sent to jail. I then escape from jail, and then I searched for the person who framed me. This is a kind of crime action movie...We are filming the action scenes  interestingly in an unconventional manner. "

It sounds like the crime thriller film Sympathy for Lady Vengeance of Lee Young Ae, right? 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

@nploan

His style in kyj1538’s pic looks like a solder, not a guy who just escaped from jail and always run away from police :P. Or it’s just his normal clothes that day :D.

I don't know why he dressed up like that, but maybe he was in disguise for a mission to find the criminal. Anyway, I think I can imagine him in similar outfit when he joins the military, but with shorter hair. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally seeing some BTS from this production.  Keep them coming, guys!!!

[photo removed per request from "Fabricated City" production company]

Won Geun Soo is the gentleman on the left side of Wook.  He plays one of the prisoners who helps Kwon Yoo break out of jail to find the real killer.

During the 2015 Busan International Film Festival, CJ Entertainment assembled a short video in honour of their 20th anniversary of film distribution while mentioning some of their recent successes and upcoming releases, along with cheering mentions from their cast members.  One of those upcoming movies featured was... you guessed it!

417c9446gw1ewwl15vn9nj21kw16ogq8.jpg

417c9446gw1ewwl170o3rj20l00ce772.jpg

417c9446gw1ewwl17hmysj20kr0cmq59.jpg

417c9446gw1ewwl17sv9tj20la0c775u.jpg

A Weibo blog on this event can be found at: http://weibo.com/p/1001603896583132469510.

And if you look at the photos closely, it also looks like CJEnt might be going with a different English title for this project (but I have yet to confirm that for sure).  (It is not uncommon for movie titles to be changed at the last minute, as CJEnt recently did with "Angry Lawyers" to "The Advocate.")  Hopefully the whole video will be released at some point, but for now, at least this is something new!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Can you tell where is JCW in this pic? I know he is there, but it's so tiny:

mod edit: please do not quote images

cred: kimthere_ twitter

I think he is in white T-shirt sitting on the chair in the middle. He has broad shoulders, so I think that's the right one. :wub:

Yes that's him white t-shirt in the middle 

First still of Ji Chang Wook in “Fabricated City”

419037_48251_422

As filming for Ji Chang Wook’s upcoming movie “Fabricated City” draws to a close, we get a glimpse of what to expect in the movie, and…surprise, surprise…it looks like a sci-fi movie?

The picture above was among the few stills that were released in the Korean news portals this evening, which were mainly reporting about the casting of model Yoo Seung Ok in the movie. Looking like an anime character dressed in a tight-fitting “military outfit” and sporting black and golden hair, Yoo Seung Ok is making her big screen debut as the sole female among the 150 male soldiers in the film.  According to reports, she will be making her appearance at the beginning of the film.

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/10/25/movie-first-still-of-ji-chang-wook-in-fabricated-city/

Thanks @cherkell

So if Yoo Seung Ok is the only female among the 150 male soldiers in the film, what happened to Shim Eun Kyung!!! unless she's not part of the comrades and only work in the background as a hacker.

Shim Eun Kyung is a hacker, so she works remotely to help the comrades, haha....Maybe there are not many scenes of JCW and SEK together, just like in drama Healer, we rarely see hacker ahjumma and Healer in the same place. Well, JCW said in an interview that it's awkward for him to be close to a younger actress like SEK. She followed his Twitter a long time ago, but until now JCW hasn't followed her yet. ;) I hope that they will have great chemistry on screen. I can't wait to see their wonderful acting skills in this movie.

New pic from filming:

Embedded image permalink

cred: kimthere_

Agree @nploan but I don't think it's an age issue, he was close to his co star in 5F, they would even chat together on twitter and she's 7 years younger, so I guess he just didn't connect with SEK, and I did unfollow her IG recently, most of her posts are just .....weird, to put it mildly, kekekeke. but I'm sure she'll be doing a great job at the movie and I really hope  we will still have some of Healer/Ahjumma's awesome long distance chemistry :P if this was the case

Archived