[Movie 2017] Fabricated City 조작된 도시

cherkell

Guest charliew

Woohoo finally!! So excited and cant wait to see this movie, love the plot so far! I see familiar names in here :wub: *poke @sia3  looking forward to see your HD pics!!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Upcoming Korean movie "Manipulated City"

2015/07/10 | 37 views |  | Permalink | Source

photo611877.jpg

Added the upcoming Korean movie "Manipulated City"'s page to HanCinema database

"Manipulated City" (2015)

Directed by Park Kwang-hyeon

With Ji Chang-wook, Sim Eun-kyeong, Oh Jeong-se, Kim Sang-ho, Kim Gi-cheon, Ahn Jae-hong,...

Synopsis
Kwon Yoo is framed for murder and his life is turned upsisde down. He faces the reality of manipulation.

Release date in Korea : 2015

Hancinema Movie Database "Manipulated City/Fabricated City/Modified City": http://www.hancinema.net/korean_movie_Manipulated_City.php

Hi chingu!!! @namyo @nploan @qwenli @charliew @ahpheng @sia3 
Calling all chingudeul here to like/follow and support our Facebook page and twitter!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FabricatedCity

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Fabricated_City

(I wanted to just use @fabricatedcity username, but alas it's taken so I use @Fabricated_City instead)

If you wanna be admin, don't hesitate to contact me.. I will also manage this page/account with my friend.

First shooting?

More like 10th or 11th shooting.  The production has been at this since 1 July, so a lot of video is already 'in the can,' so to speak.

Another one from Gwak Se-yong (not sure if he's working on the set or what exactly his position is for this production.  will investigate!)

• 2 weeks later...

‘Fabricated City’ Cranks In

u4a4z7wqwspqjtpbitifo6poxvdxhbm3.jpg

The director of ‘Welcome To Dongmakgol’ Park Kwang Hyun will be directing new movie ‘Fabricated City’ starring Ji Chang Wook, Shim Eun Kyung, Oh Jung Sae, Kim Sang Ho, Kim Ki Chan, Ahn Jae Hong and Kim Min Gyo.

‘Fabricated City’ (working title) is about a man, Kwon Yool, who gets framed for a murder and his life gets turned upside down. He has to go against the intricately planned incident for a criminal action film.

Becoming a Hallyu star through drama ‘Empress Ki,’ Ji Chang Wook will play the role of Kwon Yoo in ‘Fabricated City,’ who is the best leader in the gaming world but an unemployed man in reality. After being framed as a murderer by someone, Kwon Yoo starts to change. Ji Chang Wook will remove his sophisticated city charm and show an average twenty-something year old man with a rough energy.

Shim Eun Kyung has been cast as genius hacker Yeo Wool, who helps Kwon Yoo dig up the incident. Both Shim Eun Kyung and Ji Chang Wook will become one with their character, raising anticipation. On the other hand, Oh Jung Sae plays public defender Min Chun Sang, who is surrounded by secrets. With a cruel personality, Kim Sang Ho plays Ma Deok Soo who ruthlessly continues to chase Kwon Yoo.  

6nwujia61qmaa2cilkn1g3f4oirwk5pf.jpg

Starting on July 1 in Yongsan, Seoul, the first filming for the movie began. It took place in an internet café, showing the unemployed Kwon Yoo eating instant noodles. Ji Chang Wook transformed into an average man, putting his all into filming. Even though there were no scenes involving Yeo Wool that day, Shim Eun Kyung came to the set. Director Park Kwang Hyun stated, “My anticipation was big because I got to work with actors that matched perfectly to the characters I saw in my head while writing the scenario, and the first filming feeling was very good. With the determination to show a good movie, I will put my all into filming.”

Meanwhile, this movie is set for release in 2016.

Source

• 2 weeks later...

2015.08.06 Mr. Casual on the left there, walking down what l think looks like the side alleys of Daejeon to me (especially in that last picture), but don't quote me on it.  Will find out more soon!

CL2bz5PUkAAMBLN.jpg

CL2b0bsVEAAj-VI.jpg

Credit:  JCW DC Gallery

Some movie location pics on SNS ^^

Oooooh thanks for the reminder!  I will search for the movie's official Naver Cafe and DC Gallery and put up links.  But it looks like things are moving along quite nicely!  CAN'T WAIT.

Guest minksquared

Decided to peep in here to check on updates and seeing those pictures @raito1310 posted is getting me all excited for this movie! Hoping for a safe filming throughout! 

Archived