[Drama 2015] Because It's The First Time 처음이라서

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waiting for sub... my current favorite drama almost about to end.  JA SY TO SH CH GA - endearing friendship! light but deep, heart warming. This is only once a week but really, this drama deserve to be praise for story, writing, directing and yes even music! Every scene for this drama is on point and so realistic that when you watch it, you'll utter,, ooh I've experienced that! 

I wasn't expecting anything from this drama  I wanted to watch something different that somehow focuses on basic premise of youth and their lives which is friendship through it all. Man!  I'm so glad I started this drama. it gave me more than what I want. Something that isn't heavy, corny and sappy but something that has heart a big one.  It is just right!  and the  young actors all six of them should be lauded for their acting - Nothing too over acting. They did justice to their characters.

And along with I Remember You, Angry Mom, MBB and  this is among my top 5. Last one or 2..likely reserve for Remember/ Imaginary Cat.

L-R:   Li Yi Kyung. Jo Hye Jung. Kim Min Jae. Park So Dam. Choi  Minho.  Jung Yoo Jin.

Because-It%E2%80%99s-the-First-Time6.jpg

OST Part 4 now released.:wub:

처음이라서 (On Style 수요드라마) OST - Part.4

류지현 - 그래 지금 이렇게 / 처음이라서 OST Part 4 preview

credit, source : YouTube - ming129

아티스트 :     류지현
앨범 종류 :     OST
발매일 :     2015.11.18
장르 :     발라드/댄스/팝, OST
스타일 :     TV 드라마, 팝
기획사 :     CJ E&M
유통사 :     씨제이이앤엠 주식회사
재생 시간 :     00:06:14

I really got hooked to this drama later. Since it is once I week I did not want the angst of waiting. Well last week I took the plunge and marathoned all 6 and I love this drama. I love the slice of life and first loves.

The cast is well acted and seeing Ji Ahn (the actor here is more charismatic than as Choi Ji Woo's son in "Twenty Again" where I caught him for the first time).  I never saw Choi Minho of Shinee acting before. He is doing a not bad job as Tae Ho. But what I love the most is the relationships between all the characters.

I cannot wait to see EP 7. Well seems like from the clips kindly shared by @ Misstwightlightfan1416---thank you. You are always tops when it comes to clips from dramas. I don't know how you do it! Awesome! 

Late lunch for me as I got off a red eye this morning. So I am able to type something.

Just seeing how Tae Ho is affected by Sonyi rebuttoning his shirt. LOL he tries to cover up in clip 1. She is like a big sis/mom figure who rebuttons his hastily buttoned shirt for him. Then when she points at his chest-her teasing him ---You ARE a MAN! LOL. Even with Taeho sharing Ji Ahn was uncomfortable that they are living alone together--ie due to me being handsome and all. LOL. I loved how Sonyi was interested in Ji Ahn's thoughts.

The heart over the coffee for Tae Ho that Ji Ahn gives on behalf of his film club sunbae/girlfriend/nuna is cute. You know she is new at this smushy stuff but Tae Ho loves it that he got it from her. Her brushing him off later on acting like she did not give it was cute. But then him trying to make it up to her for not explaining the situation with Sonyi at his place. He carries her stuff as a good BF. But it helps as we flash back that Sonyi took the initiative to explain where Taeho did not know how to explain her situation and why she is staying with him.  Still it doesn't lessen the hurt when she tries to stop him from RUNNING again towards Sonyi. This time at his request earlier to stop him, she does. He still leaves and profusely apologizes and says he will explain.

So I guess even Sonyi doesn't tell Ji Ahn the full story as she leaves work early due to her family situation. I did not get the real meaning (my korean only goes so far) about her mother telling her little sister something and I understood something about "looking for someone" per her text to Tae Ho. (I need subs!)

This show deserves more ATTENTION!

Back to my corner to go back to work.

@Nodame 

I really got hooked to this drama later. Since it is once I week I did not want the angst of waiting. Well last week I took the plunge and marathoned all 6 and I love this drama. I love the slice of life and first loves.

The cast is well acted and seeing Ji Ahn (the actor here is more charismatic than as Choi Ji Woo's son in "Twenty Again" where I caught him for the first time).  I never saw Choi Minho of Shinee acting before. He is doing a not bad job as Tae Ho. But what I love the most is the relationships between all the characters.

This show deserves more ATTENTION!

Welcome to this drama, then. Glad your loving it cos we have same sentiments.You can check/back read pages 4-9. Had this long  raw recap  of episode 1 2 3 and @mslee also has recap and thoughts explanation of episodes

@Mico Ricco

Another good one is  Song For You. It's the background music from ep 1 fav scene when SY was walking alone along the bridge. Was LSS for a week  with this song.  Thanks to @licelot for this.  Elsa Kopf was also part of the ost of MBB. I'll recommend you watch if you have free time. Has the most awesome OST!  also my top/fav drama for 2015.

Park So Dam needs to appear in another drama (she only does movies) she's just too endearing charming. She's gonna be star on the rise!

@Mico Ricco

Another good one is  Song For You. It's the background music from ep 1 fav scene when SY was walking alone along the bridge. Was LSS for a week  with this song.  Thanks to @licelot for this.  Elsa Kopf was also part of the ost of MBB. I'll recommend you watch if you have free time. Has the most awesome OST!  also my top/fav drama for 2015.

Park So Dam needs to appear in another drama (she only does movies) she's just too endearing charming. She's gonna be star on the rise!

@jongski ;yes, it's a good one.  It is a really nice and soothing OST. :wub:

Guest ororomunroe

Spoilers] Because It's the First Time

d87.jpg

tv Report - Naver: 'Because It's The First Time', Minho and Jung Yoo Jin's sweet first kiss 

1. [+804, -31] Do whatever you want. I'm already yours. You can have me.. Woah.. I never expected  Yoon Taeng to say that ㅠㅠㅎ How sexy!

2. [+688, -68] Song Yi, you cancer ㅠㅠㅠ Have a happy and long lasting relationship with Ji Ahn ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Taeoh-ya, be happy with Sehyun ㅠㅠㅠㅠ The actress playing Song Yi is really good despite how annoying her character is

3. [+507, -23] Yoon Taeng made my heart flutter in this scene ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're cute

4. [+102, -2] I'm enjoying this drama lately but too bad it's airing on cable.. Innocent Taeoh is so cute.. Sehyun-ah, you can have me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

5. [+101, -6] Yoon Taeng is frustrating and Song Yi is annoying ㅠㅜ You won't find another woman like Ryu Sehyun, Taeoh-ya ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠ

6. [+86, -1] Ah whatever. Minho is so handsome

7. [+80, -3] This is from the writer of 'I Need Romance' and 'Discovery of Love'. It's really good ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

8. [+75, -1] Rated R but it was cute ㅠㅠ

9. [+47, -1] I'm so sad that it's ending next week. Minho's acting has gotten better

10. [+43, -2] Such a shame that this is airing on cable ㅠㅠㅠㅠ This is what I've been keeping up to lately

cr: kkuljaem

@jongski Good seeing you here too! Thanks for the tips when I have a chance I will go back and read. I have been watching a bunch of these types of dramas of late--I am so far off being this age group. But I love how it makes me feel watching these stores. I enjoyed Sassy Go Go and now retro Reply 1988 is doing a great job bringing me back --though in Korea but still the songs from that TIME period and the bad fashion. What were we thinking?

Cannot wait to watch EP 7!

Spoilers] Because It's the First Time

Hidden Content

tv Report - Naver: 'Because It's The First Time', Minho and Jung Yoo Jin's sweet first kiss 

1. [+804, -31] Do whatever you want. I'm already yours. You can have me.. Woah.. I never expected  Yoon Taeng to say that ㅠㅠㅎ How sexy!

2. [+688, -68] Song Yi, you cancer ㅠㅠㅠ Have a happy and long lasting relationship with Ji Ahn ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Taeoh-ya, be happy with Sehyun ㅠㅠㅠㅠ The actress playing Song Yi is really good despite how annoying her character is

3. [+507, -23] Yoon Taeng made my heart flutter in this scene ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're cute

4. [+102, -2] I'm enjoying this drama lately but too bad it's airing on cable.. Innocent Taeoh is so cute.. Sehyun-ah, you can have me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

5. [+101, -6] Yoon Taeng is frustrating and Song Yi is annoying ㅠㅜ You won't find another woman like Ryu Sehyun, Taeoh-ya ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠ

6. [+86, -1] Ah whatever. Minho is so handsome

7. [+80, -3] This is from the writer of 'I Need Romance' and 'Discovery of Love'. It's really good ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

8. [+75, -1] Rated R but it was cute ㅠㅠ

9. [+47, -1] I'm so sad that it's ending next week. Minho's acting has gotten better

10. [+43, -2] Such a shame that this is airing on cable ㅠㅠㅠㅠ This is what I've been keeping up to lately

cr: kkuljaem

And yes folks, this is my current fav drama and it's about to end. And as I've highlighted 7 and 10 comment.. For the nth time.. this drama's story writing acting directing is just wonderful! what a quality drama! every scene is just so right and realistic.

And I feel sorry for the k viewers who doesn't know about this drama, they're missing / missed a good one.

This is one once a week with 3 chapters per episode. This is my sleeper under the radar hit!! :)

Archived