[Drama 2015] Because It's The First Time 처음이라서

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Recaps and opinions on eps 1 and 2 and i am on my way to catch up with eps 3 and 4 :) Started out of curiosity and it's more interesting than expected!

Because It’s the First Time ~ Episode 1 Recap ~ Dramajjang

BecauseItsTheFirstTime

“If I am 20 years old, this is my youth, right?
What kind of youth is this?
What’s going to happen to my life from now on?
You must have had a plan if you brought me into this world.
You have nothing to say, right?”

Read more here: https://dramajjang.wordpress.com/2015/10/26/because-its-the-first-time-episode-1-recap-dramajjang/

&

Because It’s the First Time ~ Episode 2 Recap ~ Dramajjang

BecauseItsTheFirstTimeDramajjang2

“Age is nothing but a number.
Someone who buys his own house and his own food with the money he earned;
That’s a real adult.”

Read more here: https://dramajjang.wordpress.com/2015/10/29/because-its-the-first-time-episode-2-recap-dramajjang/

Exactly! I agree. This is why we love this drama because it's soooooo damn realistic! For it's portrayal of youth. As I've mentioned previous post.. no sugarcoating. Very simple.. heart-warming,  funny, sweet, love, friendship scenes.

So right about PSD.. sooo freakin adorable.. like Park Bo Young, so endearing so charming. She's definitely a rising star! And Kim Min Jae....rising star along with Jisoo, PBG, NJY! YJG is the leader of the pack.

Sometime we need this type of drama to balance all those super heavy drama, serious matter and whatnot ...

Though this drama seem simple ... it is not meaningless ... That's the reason I loveeeeeeeeee korean drama... It's has 'story' and there's a lot to 'learn' .. and here it's all about friendship ... 

I am so hooked up on Park So Dam .. I loveeeeeeeeeee her bunny teeth ... (BTW - I seldom like an actress this much .. it always been about the guy and guy only .. for this drama.. I wait the scene of Park So Dam) .. She's 24 but didn't look like 24 suppose to be .. 

Seriously I couldn't get enough of her

tumblr_nx1by6pfKL1u20aino9_400.giftumblr_nx1by6pfKL1u20aino8_400.gif

just when Song Yi thought that she might be the girl Tae O likes, Ji An took action and grabbed her hand, just as Se Hyun gave Tae O a hint that she also likes him.

tumblr_nx1d40UkxL1u20aino2_400.giftumblr_nx1d40UkxL1u20aino1_400.giftumblr_nx1d40UkxL1u20aino3_400.giftumblr_nx1d40UkxL1u20aino4_400.gif

Oh, oh..two romance may just start next episode and I wonder if at the middle of it two of them will realize that they made a mistake and like someone else…

ottoke? team TaeO/SongYi here:P

@Bambiina

This is far better then cheer up as youth drama!  Nothing so heavy. This is simple drama 3 chapters per episode but boy, this certainly nails with it's story and what's really happening with youth and their social and love and life problems. Plus there's 18 yr old Kim Min Jae.. a rising star.

@Licelot Thanks for the FB pics omg.. love their friendship!:):wub:

What's nice about  Because  It's The First Time... the realistic way youth is portrayed. This drama is light and sweet and heart-warming and endearing  story of friendship and love and responsibility

More drama projects for this rising star PSD.. she's really charming and cute and adorable and endearing. cr:onpic

Embedded image permalink

"All sorts of stuff that once seemed unbearable actually comes off as rather quaint."

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Because It's the First Time" Episode 4

photo648361.jpg

Do you ever remember being twenty years old and having really stupid dreams? Like, a dream where you just do something in real life that comes off real poetic and cool and romantic, like a scene in a drama? All right, I'll admit it- I have dreams like that even today, although I'm old enough and cynical enough to know they're probably not ever going to happen. But then that's the beauty of "Because It's the First Time". Its characters are young enough to still be dumb enough to believe in these dreams. And then of course an unexpected curveball makes this dream unattainable.

All right I'm writing in riddles even more than usual here but believe me, the end of episode ten really packs a wallop, and you don't want the experience spoiled. Especially when come the end of episode twelve there's another important turnabout that ends up saying a lot about the meaning of friendship, love, and trust. Because that's another one of the perks of being twenty- it's still easy to believe in all that stuff before reality comes crushing down. All sorts of stuff that once seemed unbearable actually comes off as rather quaint.

Take Hoon. He's really the odd character out, because Tae-oh and Ji-an are already all the male leads "Because It's the First Time" needs. Hoon actually even takes a moment to consider the fact that he's probably the least important person in the group. And what's wrong with that? Why should it be a big deal to not to be the headliner when he still gets to do fun stuff like pretend it's still summer because seriously, the weather is no longer appropriate for that kind of frolicking anymore how did it get so cold so fast?

There's also a very strong sweetness with the Tae-oh / Se-hyeon loveline right now. I especially like Se-hyeon as a character. She's unattainably attractive. And yet because Tae-oh's too stupid to know when to quit, he's able to make incremental progress. Really, maybe the power here is just in Eugene Jung's smile- she really gives off this great sense of being bemused by Tae-oh's attitude. There's just something so charming in how incapable Tae-oh is of being sneaky.

If there's any problem with "Because It's the First Time", it's that this set of episodes rather inadvertently makes the case that Tae-oh and Song-yi are better off as friends rather than lovers. Although maybe that's just because they don't have much screen time together. But ignoring long-term questions, this episode was sweet enough to actually make me wish that I was a little more impulsive and just, well, stupid. To feel like that unattainable dream is worth the effort.

Review by William Schwartz

credit: Hancinema

Woot! Love 'em pics. Thanks @Licelot the scenes where they're just slacking off in the houuse doing what they always love to do .. eating! and doing that video thing.. it's soooooooo like most us.. if you've ever had those moments no school no college thesis/defense just bumming around.. having fun. :)

And I'm just loving this drama! every scene is just...spot on. College/Uni days days relatable! :)

Does anyone watch this drama live? i can't seem to find a link, can someone send me one pls.

Dunno. I only watch the English sub afterwards This is only once a week and the ratings for this.. is like how many hits and views for the drama.  I think that's how they based it. But I'm not sure. I just read that feed from twtr. Maybe you can check On Style network cable.. thingy. :)

Guest skeletonworks

I just love this drama it's such a fun watch and the one that SY is crushing on looks a little like SJK in descendants of the sun

Yeah! that's Kim Min Jae.. already 4 kdramas just this year. When he appeared in Gu Hae Ra that's what they said of him too.. he looks like young SJK. But he's got like deep voice just like YJG. Oh and He just turned.. 19.

Here's more from DF http://www.dramafever.com/news/-reasons-to-watch-kim-min-jae-in-because-its-the-first-time/

Off topic, there's a forum for the artist, keep all your posts about the drama only...

He's in Goo Haera? Which character? I don't remember him at all? I should have recognised him because he looks like Song Joongki!

Anyway, ahhhhh I'm sucked into this cute little romance. I just finished watching the latest episode. Sooooo soo happy that JA are together with SY now!!! When JA confessed to her about that dating part I was so touched! I was ready to go insane if he was obstinate on waiting until he is well off and only then will he proposes to her. So glad that he didn't wait otherwise he might lost the one he loves. And it's soooo sweet that TO bought her all those pretty things!

But why do I get the feeling that SY is gonna end up with TO in the end :-/ Is it just me?

Great acting by Minho by the way. He has improved a lot or is it just me?

Archived