• 1 month later...
  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest itsmememe1125

The best sport to watch is probably football, i guess badminton and tennis could be quite interesting depending who plays

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mLm4ever

Out of all the sports, I would watch:

Basketball

Tennis

Volleyball

Football

I don't think I'd be able to watch racing or golf... they're boring to me!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ESunQ_F

I watch all kinds of sports! Football(soccer) the most out of all sports, but Tennis, Rugby, Cricket, Athletics etc etc i watch them too if they are broadcast on TV :P

Guest marjgarcia

1. Table Tennis ('cause i love watching it and i play it..hehe

2. Basketball

3. Wrestling

4. Gymnastic

5. Swimming

• 4 weeks later...

The only sport I actually follow is American football, both NFL and NCAA. I like watching the summer Olympics, but winter isn't really my thing. Too bad that only comes on every four years.

Aside from that, I'll watch basketball if I have nothing better to do but watch TV.

• 1 month later...
Guest HydroCleanBreak

If any of you are into water/action-sports, you should check out this series called "Clean Break" on Crackle.com that's being sponsored by Schick Hydro (I work with them) - it showcases different water sports with local experts in cities across the US. For example, there's surfing in Venice, Ca; kiteboarding in San Diego and white water rafting in Kernville, CA. Here's the website - let me know if you check it out!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest somberskies

Basketball and Football, because of a my friend and brother's influence. lol.

I love, and enjoy watching Gymnastics though :)

Guest tofuni

Hockey, (American) football, and baseball in no particular order of preference (I actually watch all of these).

If I got lacrosse on TV, I'd probably watch it on occasion.

I absolutely cannot watch soccer or basketball; I find both dreadfully boring.

Guest yetibenny

Love watching ice hockey, but I found out that I can sit through a whole game of soccer and curling too. Enjoy watching gymnastics too, but that doesn't come on too often D: And tennis.

On the other hand, I can't sit through baseball :X And golf.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd watch anything NFL or NBA, the teams don't really make a difference to me. For MLB, I only watch the postseason, Yankees/Red Sox, and big market teams.

For college football, I watch Longhorns games, rivalries, and ranked match-ups. The same with college basketball along with March Madness.

I'd only watch NHL if the Stars or Blackhawks made it far into the postseason. Only watch soccer during the World Cup, mainly South Korea and the USA.

Archived