Which Sport Would You Watch

Guest small_jay 101

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SmileHoney

The only sport I'm really interested in watching would be NBA basketball. Gotta root for my Lakers when the championship games roll around! The second sport I watch is soccer but it's kind of hard for me to follow.

Basketball all the way. I tried getting into soccer during the World Cup, but it just didn't happen.( Not much scoring makes it seem boring to me lol). If wrestling is considered a sport, I watch Wrestlemaina with my friends every year and it's enjoyable I guess.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest VietGangsta

for me, I watch MLS, NFL and NBA and sometimes college football depends which college plays. x)

most of the time, I watch NBA and MLS ^^

Guest marasshi

I watch Formula 1 and Major League Baseball. As much as I love F1 though, I tend to fall asleep in the middle of races when nothing happens...and I end up missing all the action anyway. LOL :x (Hey, GPs usually start at 8pm here, and I'm tired after a long day.)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1. college football

2. hockey

3. college basketball

4. pro football

5. golf (when Tiger's playing)

two of my favorite sports moments in recent memory involve swimming and soccer though. 

1. Landon Donovan vs. the terrorists Algeria

2. Jason Lezak anchoring the 4x100 in Beijing

200px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png

• 2 weeks later...
Guest silver_moon525

Definitely basketball (because I understand it) and tennis too, but overall other sports like the olympic ones (swimming, diving, table tennis, etc) are all pretty interesting to watch. I get really into it lol. (Even though I don't know who the people are playing and I'm not rooting for a specific team/person)

Guest davidnuknow

Soccer! Although I know a lot of people would beg to differ lol.

I have recently started watching ice hockey. yeshhhhhhh finally getting converted to Canadian!!

During olympics I also watch figure skating, diving, and a bunch of random sports hahah

Guest slurpy008

its gonna be soccer/football.i love it.

but i like tennis as well.it is such a cool sport.i recently started playing.

Archived