Jyp Audition In La

Guest JSM

you're gonna be suprised at how many people will know, its not that big of a world lol

best bet is do prepare a 30 sec clip, if they let you do more than 30 sec then its good... but you want a 30 sec clip cuz the chances are thats all they gonna give you to impress them...

imagine if you sit 8 hours listening to the auditions with some rediculous bad people.. so music with lengthy intro and slow starts are a bad choice i would say

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silvertaz

Yeah, today the ticket for Rain's concert in vegas are on sale, and the first level seats are already not available.

By the way, what need to be included in the short bio? I have no idea...

the JYP scout agents came to my school. i helped them around my school and find people.

my friend got a private interview with them and so when he tries out on saturday, he doesn't even need to wait in line.

and they gave me a cd with bi's signature.

try out on saturday!

the JYP scout agents came to my school. i helped them around my school and find people.

my friend got a private interview with them and so when he tries out on saturday, he doesn't even need to wait in line.

and they gave me a cd with bi's signature.

try out on saturday!

oooh! what school do you go to? :)

oh yea.

i recommended that they go to temple city high. i think they might go tomorrow so look for them. they were extremely nice. i wasted my whole lunch helping them look for people -_- they really want chinese people.

Guest christina.

You lucky Californians~! I live all the way in Louisiana and I doubt that JYP will come here...

=x To be honest, I haven't heard of JYP (at least I think), but they sound ODDLY familar..

I'm Chinese~ Maybe they can help me with what kind opf Chinese I speak? HAHA I don't even know. T_T

-Christina

oh yea.

i recommended that they go to temple city high. i think they might go tomorrow so look for them. they were extremely nice. i wasted my whole lunch helping them look for people -_- they really want chinese people.

is your friend chinese and is he/she dancing or singing or acting or modelling or just straight frontin

omg! how many people here go to temple city high school?! i do! i use to live in arcadia but i moved :/

YES THEY SERIOUSLY NEED TO COME TO TEMPLE CITY! >____<;; ahhh! we have so much chinese in my school. like everywhere you go is chinese... = = i would love to give them a tour :D

i'm a girl but i was thinking of singing seven mile fragrance by jay chou. do you guys think its a bad idea?

and oh yea, they said to bring 2 photos. does it have some certain requirements or something?

Guest katrinikatrini

i applied today....kinda late isnt it? heh i was wondering.. the poster says : Singers: bring an instrumental music, but right next to it, it talks about dance and bringing some other music for it. Does that mean that singers have to also show dance? cuz y would dey put dance right next to singers when they put actors and models on a seperate line? I CANT dance at all~

if ur recieve an email that has an attachment with it

saying "directory JYP audition"

then ur good

cuz i got it today

the JYP audition director from LA18 emailed me

Archived