if ur going to this audition

contact me

aim: jAnG s0o Mi

msn: o0fragile_heart0o@hotmail.com

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chocomilky

Maybe I can make it for this one instead... :lol: But I don't know the date... And what yunhox3 asked. You don't have to be Chinese? o_0

Guest xiahukno

what? they have an audition? when? where?

all i heard people talk about was the sm one. LOL

how do you audition?

go a couple pages back... the info about the audition should be somewhere there.

Guest ill3stbabyy

is this even foreal? that guy that claims to be JYPcastingcrew guy hasn't been back to answer questions and all that jazz. if this was serious wouldn't he not risk us having a bad impression of JYP staff?

"Hi my name is Jin Woo Lee from JYP entertainment. I am the main casting manager in the US. In regards to auditions, there will NEVER be any audition fee. If you run across anyone that charges an audition fee from JYP entertainment please report to me. JYP Entertainment is about to hold major legitimate auditions in the US and Canada soon. We are also opening JYP entertainment America in New York very soon. Most of our entertainers that are training are from the states--so we take these auditions very seriously. Stay posted for details.

For any questions email at

jubalee@jype.com

or call

Jin Woo Lee

JYP center Artist Training Team

Korea Number: 011 82 02 34832344

thats what he said .. he prob doesnt' want to waste his time going on a forum like soompi besides if you ahve questions he gave us his email.. so use that

i applied by email like they told me to

and they sent me email that confirms about the place where audition will be held at

and i asked sum questions about the audition, and sent it to that email...and he replied back

so don't worry about it

if you still doubt about it

you can go on www.la18.tv to check

they have some info on there

^.^

JSM how long did it take for him to reply back to your email? i sent a email using "jubalee@jype.com" yesterday sept 5? was it the same email you used?

@Bi=Oh : You're very welcome.

@yunhox3: you can just say i am but im actually not kakaka but dun ask why lolx....

Guys...i know a little bit about JYP audition, so if you need help i will try my best to answer your questions.

Plz contact me at:

Myspace: myspace.com/yeonie

msn: o0fragile_heart0o@hotmail.com

aim: jAnG s0o Mi

Thank You.

Archived