Jyp Audition In La

Guest JSM

i think u just show off ur dance moves then if they want u to sing then sing

i dun think it would be a great idea to sing while dancing...cuz if u can sing and dance at a same time like well then do it if not then dun

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if your going to sing and dance it might not be such as good idea like jsm suggested since your not a professional so you might ended up making yourself look bad

Guest silvertaz

I think just show them what you are best at, First... Then, if they ask you to continue, you might wanna ask them, can you sing as well (to kinda give them an idea that you don't lose your breath when you are dancing). I think it's a plus to be able to do both. :)

I am 24 too, going to be 25 soon. Knowing that you are going, it's motivating. Maybe I should really give it a try? Do u think they'll accept my application?

Guest Ella_Kwan

They need to get their buttts to NYC... LOL.. i didnt see anything for this on the JPY site... hmmm..... I think i might fly over to LA just to audition but i reallllllllllllllly realllllllllly hope JYP comes to NY, i wanna sign w/ them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

oh! i want to go. this is like held where i live. LOL. i pratically can walk there. thats amazing. yea, they are specifically looking for chinese auditioners. but i guess you can still audition if your korean, viet, thai or whatever. my cousin works at LA18 but she isn't part of the people that organizes this part. but she tells me she asked those people and they say to like dress nice, like look neat. and you can wear make up for this. remeber to bring two pictures and a short bio on yourself and the instrumental for the music your singing.

short bio?

i dun think u need to since ur bringing an application form at the door

-_-

they said nothing about pictures tho...all my pictures are in my computer

cuz i use dig. camera

anyways

i just burn out a lot of pix into a cd lolx

thnxxxx

Your application has been accepted. Please make sure to do the following:

Read the rules and regulations, bring a signed copy with you to the audition. Be sure to bring the correct back-up music component.

Bring a signed copy of the application to the audition

Bring your headshots and a short Bio with you to the audition.

this was their reply when i sent my application. so i think its best to bring it just in case. it always better to be safe than sorry.

cookiecutter - it is this saturday. meaning 9/23/06 at the santa anita race track in arcadia. if you want the specific address

click here

this is the rules and regulation but the address is in here.

^ they're specificly looking for chinese talent. but if your good i'm pretty sure they won't care if you're chinese or not. and i'm pretty sure they won't go "no you can't auditon because you're not chinese" so you should go XD

JYP and SM is 2 different companies

but they do the same things

make u become famous

JYP is Bi/Rain's company

SMTown is Boa's

the 2 most famous people in each company

just in case u don't know

Guest katrinikatrini

so yea, i really hope the auditions arent gonna be broadcasted on tv...

how do u email ur application if u need ur parents to sign it? scan it in or sumthing? iono. i guess ill just bring both my applications and sign up there....

do u noe if the auditions are gonna be dun in rooms with only the judges there or on stage with everyone looking?

r we gonna be singing acapella or with backround music?

all info are posted in page 2 i believe

u email ur app. and then bring another signed form to the door

im sure if it will be like smtown with people watching u or just the judges

and u will sing with background music

u bring ur own music to the audition

PLZ READ THRU THE PAGES , IF UR INFO IS NOT HERE THEN ASK. BCUZ I DUN WANNA ASNWER EVERYTHING OVER AND OVER AGAIN. THANK YOU.

Guest silvertaz

In what language should we sing/act? do they prefer that we perform in chinese? Introduce in chinese or? Any idea?

JSM, are u practicing in Costa Mesa (ur previous post) with other ppl?

So we need to bring instrumental music... do u think they'll ask us to sing the entire song?

What i think is they will let you sing the whole song.

But im not so sure about it.

Uhm...they are looking for chinese talent...but DO NOT sing or act in chinese if you can't.

Dont do anything that ur do not have confident with doing it.

Yes. the practice is today...im meeting up with them after school today

Archived