Jyp Audition In La

Guest JSM

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GUCCI QUEEN

Do they only want Chinese people or are Korean people accepted too?? >_____<;;

Wow everyone's loooking for Chinese people these days...

Just because China is supposed to be booming power~

JYP and SM are looking for japanese, Chi and Kor a lot

but i think u have the same percentage as other people...cuz if they're chinese or japanese but they're bad chances they're in is still low to 0%

Guest kim.haeyun

eh. do you have to fill out an app beforehand or can you just go? and do singers HAVE to have a track? no acapella? lol. i actually juss wanted to go to watch my friend..lol.

STAGE FOR PRACTICING IS AVAILABLE THURSDAY SEPT. 21ST

WHERE: AT ESTANCIA HIGH SCHOOL

2323 Placentia Avenue

Costa Mesa, CA 92627

WHEN: 3PM - 6PM

PLZ CONTACT ME FOR ANY QUESTIONS REGRADING ABOUT PRACTICING PLACE.

IF ANY OF YOU WANT TO GET TOGETHER AND PRACTICE STARTING THIS WEEK THROUGH NEXT THURSDAY. PLEASE TELL ME SO I CAN TALK TO MY TEACHER ABOUT BORROWING THE STAGE.

@silvertaz: its not too late. you can still send it. you have till next saturday to send it. the inst. songs dont have to be cut down into 1 min. they will cut u off if they dun like it...i think

im not sure about that...but i think u have to sing from beginning since they said to bring the instrumental version of the song.

unless ur doing smtown then u can sing the chorus

Guest katrinikatrini

do u dink its still too late to audition now? cuz im still thinking bout auditioning. does it matter wut language song you choose to sing because im chinese but i would rather sing a korean song cuz i cant find any instrumentals for chinese songs? By the way, r all of u hella skinny? im really worried that they wont like me because im round 135

Are the auditions gonna be aired on channel 18????

Guest 린다♥

i heard they're only looking for the next-Bi? So, that mostly has the all-in audition for singing, no? I want to act for jyp.

& I also heard they're strictly looking for chinese auditioners. Is this true? :o

do u dink its still too late to audition now? cuz im still thinking bout auditioning. does it matter wut language song you choose to sing because im chinese but i would rather sing a korean song cuz i cant find any instrumentals for chinese songs? By the way, r all of u hella skinny? im really worried that they wont like me because im round 135

Are the auditions gonna be aired on channel 18????

you have till saturday to apply.

im 108 -_- but i look fat

im not sure about audition bein aired on la18

jyp still hasn't confirmed my application yet...

I guess you can't be korean =/

they confirmed mine and im Viet

-_-

1. Anybody from SF Bay Area willing to drive down SO Cal with me?

2. When is the LAST day to apply? can I apply there in person, just like with SM

1. What if when I DANCE, it is instrument, but reason is.. cuz I am singing while dancing?.. why don't I just sing and dance in different number?.. well, I want to show DANCE, and NOT singing.. but singing w/ dancing is just that little "extra" for my dance number..

2. Can I still do that? or do they REQUIRE dance and sing separate? (my singing isnt so great)

3. Unless I record my singing/rap on a track and then PLAY the music and then DANCE to it if I am only doing a DANCE number?

Please give me your advice. thanks.

- yes you can apply at the door

- i think you should sing and dance separately cuz if u dun sing that well then dun try to challenge urself with singing while dancing.

- im not sure if they want sing and dance separate

- you can choose any songs you want to dance to

Archived