Jyp Audition In La

Guest JSM

PRELIMINARY AUDITION:

Date & Location: September 23, 2006, 2pm

Santa Anita Park Top of the Stretch Auditorium 285 W. Huntington Dr. Arcadia, CA 91007

FINAL AUDITION

1. Date & Location:

October 1, 2006, approximately 2:20-3:20pm

LA18, Harvest Moon Festival, at Arcadia County Park, Arcadia, CA

2. How to enter: Those who pass the JYPE Pre-Audition on Sept. 23rd will be notified by telephone or e-mail by JYPE personnel.

3. Results will be also posted on www.la18.tv, chinese.aol.com and www.jype.com/audition.town. These “finalists” will be asked to perform on the Harvest Moon Festival main stage on October 1st. There is no audition fee.

PREPARATION FOR AUDITION:

Singers: MR CD (AR CD for dance)

Actors/VJ/Emcee: 30 second – 1 min. script

Models: Posing and Walking

ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:

a. No purchase necessary to participate. No registration fees or costs. b. Must be 11 – 24 years old c. Participants under the age of 18 need permission of guardian

credit: la18.tv

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Singer MR CD means CD with instrumental songs

Dancer AR CD means Cd that has songs that you will dance to. NOT instrumentals.

and btw, call me Soo Mi thnx

^.^

@ eunji: no problem

@ Bi=Oh: its better if you sing a song/ballad than like fast song/pop, hiphop. Cuz slow songs requires more skills than fast songs and i don't think you would wanna dance to a slow song unless you're doing ballet. and since they said AR CD for dancers i dun think u can use the instrumental songs.

@yunhox3: No you will apply by sending message to jypaudition@jype.com

jubalee@jype.com is like for questions.

@ Bi=Oh: no problem. if im wrong dun shoot me. like you know nam hyun joon used a OST from Laputa Castle in the Sky, it was a remix version i think. instrumental like that then u can use. i mean like im pretty sure they wont be so strict about lyric songs or instrumental for dance, as long as the song is good and appropriate. so yea...

@ Bi=Oh: no problem. if im wrong dun shoot me. like you know nam hyun joon used a OST from Laputa Castle in the Sky, it was a remix version i think. instrumental like that then u can use. i mean like im pretty sure they wont be so strict about lyric songs or instrumental for dance, as long as the song is good and appropriate. so yea...

oh okay i see dont' worry i won't shoot you.... JUST YET!! haha jk

@ hanaxkim: all you send when you apply for JYP is the application form already filled out. Don't worry about the singature part. Bring another SIGNED form to the audition. ^.^

Archived