Jyp Audition In La

Guest JSM

there's only auditions evry month in korea? and as for the one your friend they might have one more in La in the future.. but you say its prob only for ppl that got scouted.. but maybe its only your friend thats got noticce and nobody else.. so hosting an audition for like 1 person? or maybe even 2-3? thtas so little

i dunno about it much

steph just told me that she will audition for them

she said they will call her and she will ask if other ppl can come

i will tell u guys if she say anything

omg!! there was a jyp audition in LA? they were looking especially for chinese??!! boy did i screw up.. i didnt know about it and i tried out at SM audition instead...i should have done jyp..ijm chinese and they seem to be a cooler company..does anyone know more info on it? oh yeah..can you audition online or did i just miss my chance?

can you message me with your answer?

JYP audition was sept 23rd

u missed a chance

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
Guest chuubasa

for some reason, i have a feeling that what they are looking for right now is someone who is capable of debuting the States, since they just opened their company there. So yea.

Archived