[variety] Nal Ah Ra Shoot - Dori

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest honhiguy

Finally watched the first ep. It was really fun. Thanks to Kalena for that HQ cut of it.

So if I wanna watch the others, I have to DL Happy Sunday, right? Which half? CD1 or CD2? I don't wanna DL both if I don't have to. I don't like Heroine 6 so I only wanna watch the soccer part.

Thanks!

Finally watched the first ep. It was really fun. Thanks to Kalena for that HQ cut of it.

So if I wanna watch the others, I have to DL Happy Sunday, right? Which half? CD1 or CD2? I don't wanna DL both if I don't have to. I don't like Heroine 6 so I only wanna watch the soccer part.

Thanks!

yah thats wat sucks...

shoot dori's stuck smack in the middle...

so u have to d/l both

i cant believe i havent posted in this. since the first episode ive been a HUGE FAN OF THIS xD i LOVE ITT!!! i love all the little kids. they're all so adorableee~

Ji SeungJun is Ulljjang material and good goalkeeper

Kim TaeHoon is XiahJunSoo lookalike.. well in myeyes and a really good player

SungWoo[?] i think is the MisoChunSa i love his smile. cuteee

HyunWoo: hilarious xD hes also ulljjang looking to me anyways =]

MinHo : goal goal goal <33 hes cute too

HyunJoon: lol. hes the GunBangJin kid. but hes still adroable

finally the kid that give kimjongkook and shin junghwan DDong Jjips. lol hilarious!!!

its just too cute and its also sad when they lose, but still they're really good for ppl trained for so little.

i LOVE THIS SHOW!!! IHOPE IT NEVER ENDS... or DOESNT END SOON xD <3<3<3

seungjoon looks pretty rich...i mean if you have an apartment like that in korea you're pretty welloff~~ and his clothes are nice <3 so cute

yeaaa i was like rich and cute/hawt. lol

^ yeah i think theyre really rich

his parents dress him up SOO nicely its no wonder seung joon is an uhlzzang

nice clothes xD

seungjun's mom is a designer she owns a store with her sister so that y their probably rich

and here are some of their cyworld... well their parents

1번 지승준 ( #1. JiSeungJun)

www.cyworld.com/hyojung73

7번 조민호 (#7. JoMinHo)

www.cyworld.com/oomm23

8번 김태훈 (#8. KimTaeHoon)

www.cyworld.com/jjtthope

9번 오지우 (#9. OhJiWoo)

www.cyworld.com/ohjiwoo

omg heaven!!! lol. AHHHHHHHHHHH TAEHOON!!!!! xD junsoo lookalike.. .<33

Guest inAeternum

I love this show! Jong Kook is sooo adorable! COW SUIT! <3

The goalie's really adorable, too.... He really is uljjang material, lol. We'll see him in the industry 10 years later.

Guest honhiguy

so....according to Kalena's HQ cuts (thanks again by the way!), Ep 1 was 10/23 and Ep 4 was this past week on 11/27. On which dates were Eps 2 and 3? Don't wanna waste time DLing Happy Sundays that don't have the soccer kids.

Unless....Kalena wants to make Kim Jong Kook soccer kids cut for all the eps? That would be great! ;)

Guest ryisakooguy

danng this is THE kyootest show on right now. haha i love their soccer attire. its super baggy makin them lookin chibi ppl. haha. i felt soo bad for them when they lost 21-0 and started crying. i like it how kim jong kook and others try to comfort them. their newest addition is super good! hes gonna be a star player when he grows up.

ohh ohh, i cant wait til the next epi cut comes out. looks like imma be checkin this thread from now on. thanks for cutting them kalena! keep up the good work!

btw, can someone reup epi 1&2 on ysi? epi 1 is blocked. i tried dl from MU but when i saw that it was going at 3 kb/s and remaining time was 22 hrs, i was pretty straight from there on.

Guest jihunny79

This show is just so adorable! #10 and #11 remind me of Slam Dunk's Sakuragi and Rukawa - they were always fighting! Then again they seem to stuck with each other anyway. :lol: Min Ho, #7, is good! Now that Tae Hoon, #8, came along he has a partner to pass to and go up front during the attack. Is Min Ho the captain or at least a midfield? He is so sweet! He is quiet though.

Seung Joon the goalie, #1, is improving as the show progresses. Hmm... Is he the only one being followed to his house in this programme?

Then there is Hun Woo, #20. He isn't camera shy is he? Bothering the MCs and going about everywhere. He is hyperactive! Can't seem to stand still and do nothing! Cheeky! He's also the one who sang Kim Jong Kook's song (I think Min Ho sang with him too - backup singer).

Hmm... I'm not really keen on the manger though. She doesn't seem to have warmth about her when she was interacting with the kids. Hmm...

Anyway, this show is really really enjoyable! Except the part when the whistle was blown and they lost. Hwaiting!

Guest humbug12

awww...I was checking frequently thinking what if?

thanks for trying lilshinhwafreak!

I don't have access to clubbox because I don't live in Korea...(I don't know how it works)

I'll just wait until its in YSI. Thanks again.

Archived