[variety] Nal Ah Ra Shoot - Dori

Guest Riezzle

I'm not a fan of soccer but when I saw the kids playing, it was really funny. Seung Joon is cute and Lee Hyun Joon, he's like the fastest runner in the team... he cried when they caught him ... hehe...

I watched the episode last week w/ Shin Jung Hwan and yesterday w/ Park Sangmin(?, the other guy in Sang Sang Plus and Happy Together Friends), they lost 5-2... Sangmin kept pouring water over their head during the time out and one kid I forgot who even asked him to pour water again. :lol:

too bad i'm not fluent in Korean :mellow:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mango.baby

that's hilarious.

and the cutest thing i've ever seen...

KIM JONG KOOK IS A STUD<333

the man is perfect.

he's hilarious wherever he is...

but especially on x-man!

that's when you see his true personality come out.

love him.

and the kids are so adorable.

seungjoon is going to be sucha hottie when he grows up. he looked so familiar and then i remembered he was like this kkomah uhljjang. his parents freaking dress him amazingly.

Guest hyunbin_sweetie

i LOVE watchign this shwo kim jong kook

is soo hawt and the kids are sooo adorable and

soo funni themselves i cant wait for next week =D

omgosh this show is the funniest show EVER!!! i hope people will upload all the episodes weekly on yousendit or seomthingf cuz i can't use clubbox... it is sooo cuteEE! and kim jong kook is the funniest guy ever!!! how many episodes have been out?

Guest ` CLASSIC ;

This show is seriously too adorable.

I especially love Ji SeungJoon and Kim TaeHoon. They're so cute. <33

And yes, I bet they will grow up to be two extrememly cute hotties. And TaeHoon just being amazing at this sport (considering he's only seven) only adds to his adorable-ness. SeungJoon too, except it's ridiculous how he blames himself for losing each match...although I think he's gaining more confidence now.

I seriously look forward to this episode every Sunday. And it's funny because I was never really a soccer person. But seeing this, I'm always like "Awww, he's so cute" or "OMG, I can't believe they just scored another goal." And I get so disappointed when they lose, it's as if this show is more important then the real soccer games with professional players.

If I actually got to meet one of them, I'd want to hug him and kiss him. Cause they're so freaking adorable, it's not even funny.

SeungJoon, especially. <33

Anyhow, I love Kim JongGook in this. He's so funny and amazing; I bet he has the greatest personality in reality too.

And it's so obviously how much he cares about those children and the game, it makes me want to go "AWW."

Looking forward to next week's episode.

These little kids are too funny; they make me laugh way more than some adults who try too hard on game shows. (:

I recently found out about this show and its so cute. :P I love watching. It's funny with the kids comments and sad when the kids blame themselves for the team losing. Like when the goalie boy refused to eat icecream when they lost their last match. :(

Archived