[variety] Nal Ah Ra Shoot - Dori

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Babygurl272

can sumone please reupload 1-4 in ysi. I didnt know there was a thread on this and the links on the other page are blocked. I only managed to get ep. 5. or else please pm with the links,

thanks.

Guest Riezzle

Thanks for uploading the episodes!

KBS World is like a month late... I only watched episode 3 yesterday, it's one of the funniest episode since the show started. Poor Shin Jung Hwan got mobbed at the dugout ^o^

And those crazy kids kept hitting KJK's butt *lmao* this is one of the best section in Happy Sunday.

Episode 6 was yet another good episode. But I can't wait till episode 7 comes out next week!!! SeungJoon visits TaeHoon's house and TaeHoon's sister has a big crush on SeungJoon I believe. She keeps following him around. It seems like a cute episode! And today's episode (ep.6)...felt bad that they lost again...but still have hope for the next match. I liked the scene where KimJongGook pulled SeungJoon's loose tooth!

Guest adikkeluangman

I also love this show. When they wear animal pyjamas for sleep. Remind me of god in Yookahilgi. OK, so how many episode of this. I though it until epi 5 and I transfer all into one CD. Looks that it continue. My friend said Kim Tae Hoon is Kim Jong Gook niece. Is it true?

I also love this show. When they wear animal pyjamas for sleep. Remind me of god in Yookahilgi. OK, so how many episode of this. I though it until epi 5 and I transfer all into one CD. Looks that it continue. My friend said Kim Tae Hoon is Kim Jong Gook niece. Is it true?

yeah it continues until they are the greatest little league soccer players- thats why Kim jong gook is a coach; he likes the children, he likes soccer & he wants his little league team to be the best BUTTT he also wants to have the kids have fun & let this be a good experience to them & himself.

& Kim taehoon's SISTER is Kim jong gook's NEICE or Kim taehoon is his nephew? I dunt know about that one; so i can't answer that but yeah; Kim tae hoon is the BEST player out there. the 2nd best is #7. <3

I loveed Hyunwoo omfg. HE'S SO GREAT! haha.

Guest ㄴㅏ 는 ㅎㅖ진

random picturess

there so adorable haah

upload by : me ㄴㅏ 는 ㅎㅖ진

credit : naver and kbs

BDB8B5B9C0CC.jpg

C5C2C8C6-seven2106.jpg

051023_015_l-yoneone.jpg

051202_003_l.jpg

051202_005_l.jpg

051202_007_l.jpg

2_051127_007_l.jpg

C7F6BFEC2_1-nanaya0708.jpg

051120_005_l.jpg

^ hahhahaha

051120_006_l.jpg

2_051127_001_l.jpg

051113_006_l.jpg

051023_016_l.jpg

051113_008_l.jpg

051120_002_l.jpg

th002-hm2319.gif

ppoppo314_42.jpg

still trying to catch up to episode 6.

i agree that the goalie is one little cute dude.

i hope they win soon though bc i dont like to look at kjk's dissapointed face and seeing the kids cry makes me cry with them. but no matter what they always seem to get back up and play =)

but i swear. before the show ends, it looks like one of the kids are going to get injured. little leaguers play rough. ^_-

Guest dream_on

ahhhh i finally started watching this show. omg the kids are just ADORABLE! and man...kim jong kook acting paternal is really hot <3

that one little short kid is sooo cute. he just sticks out in my mind. he's like the shortest one and he runs really fast.

i like the goalie kid too. he's so cute. i love his saturi lololol

andd the newest player...he's really good! i'm impressed

i wish i still played soccer...

Archived