The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

is that true?? :blink: I have no idea! hahaha

yeah she's pretty both ways.. but I like her with long hair more :lol:

i don't know...cuz whenever i see chae yeon's pics...one day it's short, then the next it's long. and there's only one explanation..extensions. then again, i might be wrong cuz they might be old pics.

Guest Diia

Anyways, if my comment was harsh ? then sorry i was just affended.

But ChaeYeon is in 3rd Place for Arirang .. PLEASE VOTE !

Vote For ChaeYeon : )

i just voted. oh no bin is kinda catching up! cmon you guys. haha

i really cant wait for the germany xman show. ah.

and all those new pictures of her are really hott

<3

Guest wwwa

I just vote...

I try to translate the below massage (by using all translating websites that i know)

다름이 아니라 이번 채연 데뷔 천일 기념으로 지금까지 채연씨께서

발표한 앨범 중 최고에 곡만을 선정한 Best CD와 특수 제작한

피겨인형을 판매하려합니다.

수량은 10,000개 한정으로 판매할 예정이며,

제일 중요한 가격은 15,000원으로 판매 될 예정입니다.

판매를 원하시는 분들은 채연CD+피겨 신청란에 신청해 주시면 됩니다.

10,000개 한정이니 구입을 원하시는 분들은 빠른 신청 부탁드립니다.

밑에 있는 사진은 특수 제작한 인형에 이미지 입니다.

많은 관심과 사랑 부탁드립니다. ^^

It says that ChaeYeon will release "Best CD + Photo album" or something including all her best songs

362336233600636828734.jpg

this doll is part of it. It is limited edition only 10,000 copies.

only 10,000... I want one!!!!!! but don't know how to get one

Guest cam3n

^That doll is so her! hahaha

I wonder if it will be available in Yes asia :unsure:

it's the only way I'll be able to get it.. I think..

i don't know...cuz whenever i see chae yeon's pics...one day it's short, then the next it's long. and there's only one explanation..extensions. then again, i might be wrong cuz they might be old pics.

LOL.. it is confusing isn't it

I saw the X-man caps where michelle wie's gonna appear

Chae Yeon's hair was shoulder length :wacko:

Diia I'm too lazy to create multiple accounts to vote again hahahaha :sweatingbullets:

btw.. the poll is not really important rite? it's only for arirang website isn't it? :unsure:

Guest nessa

i just posted a new perf of Chae Yeon at the CY forum. She sang two world cup songs with Clon.

It was awesome! The crowd was going crazy and plus chae yeon looked so cute and energetic.

It's the perf. where she was wearing that outfit with the crop red shirt and a white tank underneath with a denim mini skirt.

Her hair is shorter O____O. But I think it looks reallie cute like that, it's like shoulder length, she looks adorable with long or short hair ^^

Guest Lis_424

i like botth hairstyles~~ her hair seems pretty real to me .. doesn't look like extention.. but then again .. i sort of think that she occasionally hv extensions ~~

gonna go download the clip ~~ ^_^ .. yeah even in the world cup MV .. her hair is shorter

Guest wwwa

Thank you for uploading, nessa

I like her new hair style. Both outfit and her hair make CY looks like high school girl.

Now i'm getting confuse about world cup concert thing. They have one for SBS, one for MBC, and one for KBS, right? Are all the same concert or different?

Guest Fabolous

i have a question. i dled the world cup performance but im not getting any sound. is there any program that i need to dl to get the sound? thx a lot.

Guest s3imaDen

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! YEAHH~~

tat doll looks cute.. T_T limited edition?! must be really expensive then~~

world cup songs!??! AIYYYEEEEE <33 COOO!LLLLL

-edit-

159456.jpg

look at andy behind <33 smiling soo britely <33 muahahaha XD

credits: google image

Guest cam3n

^CUTE!!! when is that s3imaDen??

Andy <3 Chae Yeon= unbearable cuteness hahaha

Thanks nessa!! :w00t:

I've been dying to see more of Chae Yeon :tears:

since she no longer performed in Inki gayo and stuff..

but today X-man!! :lol:

Guest nessa

Disappointment to Gieon fans yet again this week.

The only encounterment with LSG and CY was when HAHA went up against LSG, and they were I guess fighting over her. Couldn't understand it, lol.

I was hoping that HAHA would've lost so CY would go up against LSG.

T___________________T. I think Gieon is dieing out.

I think the PDs are deciding to just kill it, since they don't make much to their "love" stuff as much now. T_____________________T

And disappointment to LSG, when I saw the previews for next weeks episode with Michelle Wie.

When LSG went up against Michelle, she mentioned something about LSG and CY, and then the next scene they show LSG walking off with Michelle, holding onto her hand. -________________-.

Our poor CY.

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

The excitement for us CY fans for today is that CY gave out a special perf. on xman today during the couple segment.

It was HOT! lol. A lot of dancing. She was dancing with HAHA. lol.

It's weird that she picked KHD all of a sudden, I reallie thought was gonna pick HAHA

oh well, I can't wait for the germany special tho! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Shinhwa! Major hottness for CY ^^. :pushes LSG aside:

Guest s3imaDen

^CUTE!!! when is that s3imaDen??

Andy <3 Chae Yeon= unbearable cuteness hahaha

Thanks nessa!! :w00t:

I've been dying to see more of Chae Yeon :tears:

since she no longer performed in Inki gayo and stuff..

but today X-man!! :lol:

eer.. i guess its an old xman epi... i think.. coz andy's hair looks short.. and i think the background is xman... so.. ekek XD i just focused on andy's cute smile at them :wub:

Disappointment to Gieon fans yet again this week.

The only encounterment with LSG and CY was when HAHA went up against LSG, and they were I guess fighting over her. Couldn't understand it, lol.

I was hoping that HAHA would've lost so CY would go up against LSG.

T___________________T. I think Gieon is dieing out.

I think the PDs are deciding to just kill it, since they don't make much to their "love" stuff as much now. T_____________________T

And disappointment to LSG, when I saw the previews for next weeks episode with Michelle Wie.

When LSG went up against Michelle, she mentioned something about LSG and CY, and then the next scene they show LSG walking off with Michelle, holding onto her hand. -________________-.

Our poor CY.

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

The excitement for us CY fans for today is that CY gave out a special perf. on xman today during the couple segment.

It was HOT! lol. A lot of dancing. She was dancing with HAHA. lol.

It's weird that she picked KHD all of a sudden, I reallie thought was gonna pick HAHA

*sigh* wat?! T_T why are the PD doing tat?!?! T_T and he walked away with her?! TT_TT *sigh*

tats it... i'm rooting for another couple then~~

AHAHAH XD finally~~ i wanna see some hot performances~~

i can't wait till the xman in germany!!! i'm waiting~~ MUAAHAHAH XD

DAYEON~~ fighting!!!!

aahh~ i watched the happyshare?! with hwanhee, the part where she did the mission with GOD... :wub:

too bad.. T_T i dun exactly know wat they said... TT_TT the translations aint complete T_T *sigh*

i wanna know wat they said and why CY pushed danny.. ekeekek :wub:

i hope to see more of dayeon~ muahaah XD

............................................................................ T_T alrite.. i'll stop dayeon now.. period. now only... ekekkeke :wub:

Guest cam3n

^u're right s3imaDen.. the translator skip that part..

I was really curious too.. wht Danny said to her??

Yep yep.. not much Gieon moments anymore :(

and looking at the preview of next week it's even more unlikely to have more gieon moment

I love today X-man even without the whole Gieon thing! cuz there's alott of Chae Yeon!!

and Chae Yeon's special in the couple game is the creme de la creme hahaha

but yeah.. I agree with nessa I thought Chae Yeon was gonna pick Ha Ha

Guest Lis_424

omg i gotta download x-man now!!! im really excited since u guys said she will be dancing a lot and will be doing a special perf. can't wait to see it!! but then again.. my heart is sinking after reading the spoiler alert from nessa... no more gieon TT__TT

BUT dun't care anymore~~ yup as nessa said

I can't wait for the germany special tho! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Shinhwa! Major hottness for CY ^^. :pushes LSG aside:

so many hotties for Chae Yeon in germany special ~~ HUH!! push push push LSG away

P.S: omg im already reacting this way toward LSG when i hvn't even seen today's x-man ep or Michelle Wie ep O_O

Guest wwwa

I love her special performance; I love that song. it makes today x-man a lot more fun. in the last game, chae yeon was really cute >< when she was holding the leaf standing behind MC Yoo

Same here, I thought chaeyeon would couple up with Haha, but anywhere it's not too bad.

Guest HK Tequila

I actually glad that Chae Yeon chose KHD because he tried hard the last time.. and this time is not bad too.. he did the Candy dance hahaha

and did u guys see Chae Yeon linked arms with him?? that's the cutest thing ever :lol:

http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/5938/freesnap0042if.jpg

http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/8098/freesnap0030kj.jpg

^ Considering shes on X-man and Love Letter so often, she and kang ho dong have probably become good friends.

Guest wwwa

^ that's what i think too.

Does anyone have the world cup thing from SBS (the one that cy wore devilish outfit) or from MBC (black and white outfit waving korean flag)?

I cannot find the one from SBS anywhere, and I don't want to download the whole thing from MBC for 3-5 min. But I really want to see our unnie >_<

Guest queena

YAY IM BACK AND THE FIRST THING I DID WAS CHECK HERE!! (i was at my parents house -they just moved- and dont have internet OR tv OR anything fun :crazy: ) i have an apt in seattle so yeah i live away from home for college... BUT ANYWAYS!!! im DLing stuff right now.. and OF COURSE read all the spoilers no matter how much suspense i want... so yeah.. NOT MUCH GEION?!!?!?! thats the last straw... HAHHA!! im just joking... but yeah... i felt that it was gonna die... OH NO!! now who... hm... SHINHWA IN THE HOUSE!! i vote for monwoo and cy still... but i REALLY dont mind anyone... because they are all great... and more mature... and hot... and perfect

DAYEON~~ fighting!!!!

aahh~ i watched the happyshare?! with hwanhee, the part where she did the mission with GOD... :wub:

too bad.. T_T i dun exactly know wat they said... TT_TT the translations aint complete T_T *sigh*

i wanna know wat they said and why CY pushed danny.. ekeekek :wub:

i hope to see more of dayeon~ muahaah XD

............................................................................ T_T alrite.. i'll stop dayeon now.. period. now only... ekekkeke :wub:

ahahha... i will translate that little part for you...

tae woo is like... ive been watching her... and her belly fat has been growing a little... (so hes like she did this at the right time- because they starve you on that show)

and then danny is like.. yeah... i held her (i think he like had to pick her up or something) and she was really heavy... (heheh cute) so she was like... ahhh~~ and pushed him.. SO CUTE!!!

but yeah.. IM SOO EXCITED TO SEE HER PERF... OH YEAH...

oh yeah... and i have that one perf with her in the black and white outfit with the flag... and i got it from cb... from iyagi's cb... im PRETTY sure... but the show is called lets go korea (its the one with hyori as the mc... cy's perf is pretty short... :wacko: )