The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

Yeah I agree with Cam3n unnie (AHAHAHAHAHA) without proof it could be an anti move!! I'm just assuming...I read it somewhere. See anyone could say it? Right it's just like someone calling you something bad without proof. Okie that's my last two cent.

Edison Chen looks young and so does unnie, so I think they would match. BUT damn Daniel Wu looked soo hott in those pics that were posted :D

Unnie is soo pretty! She looks effing flawless!! She really does have like really good skin!! I want to know the secert ^__^

Guest cam3n

^AHaHAha

Edison? but he looks pretty old these days.. *runs*

1147415202916970_file.jpg

This one is perfection!!!! :wub:

and the third one was soooo prettyyy and soo darn cute!!!

thank you for the pic sunny!

Guest s3imaDen

cam3n, i know what you mean, yeah.. i saw some like these b4... i just dun care.... ekekekek XD

ya know... to me... to me... i think no matter how bad the rumours are... i dun care.. i like her because for who she is and what she is... i dun care how bad ppl make her....

its like.. u like a person because of who he/she is and what he/she is.. no matter how other ppl dislike her/him...

so.. to me.. i dun care. i like her for who she is and what she is.

take an e.g. of hirosue ryoko. i like her. she is such a natural actress, cute, pretty. even though there's rumours of her being silly(wild) for sometime.. i just dun care. i like her because she is what she is... so... even now, she isn't as famous as she was b4, i still like her. =)

i think its not so easy to dislike a person just because of rumours... but if u do, then i really think tat it is really shallow.... (this is wat i think, no offense)

*sigh* anyways!!! I CANT WAIT TO SEE XMAN IN GERMANY!!!

ShinhwaLovesMe, DANIEL WU IS HOT AINT HE?!?!!? I'm SO OBSESSED WITH HIM... aHAHAHHAH XD he grows on me more n more.. ahahahahah XD

edison looks good with her, yep. as a hot young couple.

i just think tat, daniel wu is soo manly enuf for CY.. ekeek :wub: i love this coupling <33

besides DAYEON OF COZ <333 muahaahahah XD

-edit-

i stared at daniel's pic.. OMG!! :wub: can't stop staring at him now... TT_TT *starts to imagine him with CY*

CY and him will make SUCH A HOT,SEXY, WILD, UBER DROOLING COUPLE :wub: MUAHAHAHAHA XD

Guest nuwera

Minna .. Angel has a question ..

Are all of her video clips the same as Two Of Us ??

I saw part of her video clip and couldn't watch all of it ...

~Angel~

Guest queena

hm... this daniel wu.... i dunno... he looks old... (but im not into chinese pop culture so im ONLY judging by these pictures...) but hes got the "hot" factor... i guess... i dont like his nose??? dunno.. but hes ok.. (one person im OBSESSED with is vanness wu!!!!! hed be pretty hot with cy... she should as him to rap in one of her songs!)

SHES SO CUTE IN THAT LAST PICTURE!! HAHHAAA!!!

man.. im tired of talking about rumors... someones always like.. i heard she sleeps around... i heard she is a biyatch... i heard WHATEVER! im like ok..... I LOVE HER! hahhaa.... and IIIIFFFFF she is a watever they say... then shes a good actress and should do a movie or drama... she would be cute... MUAHHAHHA!!! (with seunggi even tho ima little ....... about geion right now)

people who are jealous and mad that she is gaining popularity... i think those people are the rumor starters... im mean i dont like some people... but i dont go starting... she did this and that... what kind of crazy anti would do that...

Guest cam3n

^some ppl can be really mean hahaha

I know!! that last picture is soooo adorable!!! she looks like an 18 yr old!!

shall we write to her and ask what's the secret?? I could definetly use it :lol:

s3imaDen!! u still high on Dayeon?!?! *pinch* to wake u up hahahaha

Guest Mirae-chan

@______@ giyeon is NOTT cute .. hes like 10 years younger than her, and it gets a bit boring with his O_____o-overshyness .. o__________o

Guest queena

hey she was on... the world cup lets go korea thingy... (she did like a flag thingy) wasnt that interesting but she looked cute.. and i liked her outfit... her shirt was really cute... (her part is really short) ididnt watch the whole thing.. but i skimmed through and saw her perf... it was cute

oh yeah.. im not gonna be at my comp for like 2-3 days... ILL MISS YOU GUYS!!!

Guest cam3n

^the japanese song?

someone mentioned the title a while back..

but I can't remember haha sorry :sweatingbullets:

help anyone?

hey she was on... the world cup lets go korea thingy... (she did like a flag thingy) wasnt that interesting but she looked cute.. and i liked her outfit... her shirt was really cute... (her part is really short) ididnt watch the whole thing.. but i skimmed through and saw her perf... it was cute

what clip is that? can u tell me where to watch it?

was it the same one as the pictures posted before? where she's also holding a flag?

btw, where r u going queena? :o

Guest sc;-

ChaeYeon and Tony An looks pretty cute together LOL..

but anywayss my friend is going to korea in the summer and she`s gonna try get me ChaeYeon audograph!! woooters LOL.. is she still performing on inkigayo?

Guest Lis_424

THx cam3n for the info .. i really never thought it that way .. but i guess those kind of comments sort of can be really affective in creating more antis

i should be more aware.. TT___TT yupyup..

p.s: ya ? where ya going queena?

Guest s3imaDen

^ i know how u feel, tats okie.

actually, i tot it was so naive to start rumors just becoz u r jealous tat this or tat celeb is getting more n more attention, well, let it be like tat. she/he deserved to get more attention coz of her hard work and so on.. rite?!? wats the point of starting false rumours? y dun they think back, take their idols as e.g. and ppl start spreading rumours about them, will their fans get happy with tat?! its just the same to us.. TT_TT *sigh* but.. mayb some ppl just... =X i duno... so... *sigh*

^some ppl can be really mean hahaha

I know!! that last picture is soooo adorable!!! she looks like an 18 yr old!!

shall we write to her and ask what's the secret?? I could definetly use it :lol:

s3imaDen!! u still high on Dayeon?!?! *pinch* to wake u up hahahaha

:wub: can't help it.. its growing on me now.. ekekekkek XD

isit the world cup MV? or the making? or???? O_O

where are you going!?!?!? TT_TT i'll miss u too TT_TT come back soon, okies? take care too!!!!

but anywayss my friend is going to korea in the summer and she`s gonna try get me ChaeYeon audograph!! woooters LOL.. is she still performing on inkigayo?

i'd like to get one... TT_TT

Guest wwwa

다름이 아니라 이번 채연 데뷔 천일 기념으로 지금까지 채연씨께서

발표한 앨범 중 최고에 곡만을 선정한 Best CD와 특수 제작한

피겨인형을 판매하려합니다.

수량은 10,000개 한정으로 판매할 예정이며,

제일 중요한 가격은 15,000원으로 판매 될 예정입니다.

판매를 원하시는 분들은 채연CD+피겨 신청란에 신청해 주시면 됩니다.

10,000개 한정이니 구입을 원하시는 분들은 빠른 신청 부탁드립니다.

밑에 있는 사진은 특수 제작한 인형에 이미지 입니다.

많은 관심과 사랑 부탁드립니다. ^^

medialine.cyworld.com

I saw this in her cyworld

what does it say? What is "CD + 피겨"? Is she going to release "special album" or something like that? I saw her name in there

42dc327f.jpg

OMG!!!! So pure so cute

credit on the pic

Guest cam3n

^^Soo cute!!

is that a new or and old picture?? her hair is short!

hahaha sorry.. I always worried that she cut her hair

cuz I love her long hair very much..

that's great!! I hope she gets lots of Chae Yeon's pictures too!! :w00t:

no she has stopped her 3rd album perfomance :(

^^Soo cute!!

is that a new or and old picture?? her hair is short!

hahaha sorry.. I always worried that she cut her hair

cuz I love her long hair very much..

that's great!! I hope she gets lots of Chae Yeon's pictures too!! :w00t:

no she has stopped her 3rd album perfomance :(

i thought chae yeon had always had short hair. she puts extenstions in when going on shows and stuff. so no worries. :D either way, she's pretty like always.

Guest cam3n

i thought chae yeon had always had short hair. she puts extenstions in when going on shows and stuff. so no worries. :D either way, she's pretty like always.

is that true?? :blink: I have no idea! hahaha

yeah she's pretty both ways.. but I like her with long hair more :lol: