The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest cam3n

Van, can u make me a gif please? hehehe

from the latest X-man ep.. u know.. the part where Chae Yeon was holding the leaves

She waves the leaves calling Seung Gi when he's singing to Shinji?

I thought she looks soo cute!

cam3n, ekekek.. i tot there's picture mayb like showing wat earring they're wearing.. ekek.. XD

if they are dating, i cherish them. hope they are forever happy.... i think they look cute 2gether.. ekekekekkekeke XD

there is s3imaDen.. it's in the Brian and Chae Yeon topic..

there's a lot of pictures showing them wearing the same earing :lol:

I'm a big Briyeon shipper, I'd love it if they're together for real hahaha

Guest Lis_424

from the latest X-man ep.. u know.. the part where Chae Yeon was holding the leaves

She waves the leaves calling Seung Gi when he's singing to Shinji?

yeah i saw that too it was super cute~~ it's @ 1:02:12

Guest nessa

ooh... i just watched heroine six.... and brian comes out... with seung gi... and... they prolly go for the same girl... hyun young.... NOOOOOOOOO NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT ... CANNNNNNNOT LOSE BRIYEON TOO........ i will... just... die of heartache.......... or go crazy and murder my pig :wacko:

lol! Omg! THey probably are going to go for hyun young. WHYYY?! Did they forget about CY?! The oh so cute cy! lol. :pushes both lsg and brian:

But anyways, I visited that thread today about the whole briana nd cy thing, and dude, those ppl need to chill! They don't even know neither CY or Brian, but there they go judging that Brian is too good for CY or whatever. Even if they were going out, it's none of their business.

But everyone, please ignore those ppl's comment, cuz like how someone mentioned, must of the ppl on soompi are young so yeah. As long as CY gets our support, that's all it matters. ^^

Guest hunnibunni

kinda off topic but the new girl for heroine 6 is a huge mistake..lee so yun is not that well known and i can't imageine her having a comedic personality at all..they shouldve asked chaeyeon! shes such a good choice now that she is not promoting her music..she's funny, well liked, pretty and would've been a great asset to the other 5 girls..not to mention she'll be a threat to hyun young

Guest queena

hhaha... i never thought of cy for the new yuh girl... but yeah... she fits the profile... just i dont think she fits those people... i dunno... maybe shes just always at sbs.... not.. kbs? whatever! ahhaha.. anyways... i saw those cometic photos.. and the first two pics are my fav... she looks so good.. i like the colors too!! (not the last one too dark .. ) but she totally can pull off the funky cute makeup !!

Guest cam3n

^I really like the idea of Chae Yeon in heroine 6!

I'm not really interested in heroine 6, but if Chae Yeon were to be one the ladies :w00t:

this is a lil off topic too hahaha :sweatingbullets:

didn't Hyun young danced to Chae yeon's song before? and then they danced together?

I think it was the dance battle show or something?

they'd look cute as a "rival" hahaha

oh! about the makeup thing.. I was about to comment, then I saw the word "sl*t" and I forgot what I was going to say :(

anyway, I think she looks gorgeous there! the first one gotta be my fav! <3

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

Cam3n I think I'm over those idiots :) hehehe....Unnie looks really cute in the sporty look! I like the make up even if it's a little too dark for her!!

I remember seeing that girl that Seung Gi goes to in Heroine 6, and I think she was on XMAN before with Chae Yeon. Can't remember! I don't have great memory either haha!! But she should really be on Heroine 6!!! She's good friends with two of the girls on that show already! Don't know there names though. But one of them was on Image Survival with her, and the other was in that picture of unnie and Tei :) Anyone know their names??

Guest cam3n

yeah Nueng, I'm bored with the whole thing

they kept repeating the same thing anyway *yawn*

antis are SAD.. the stupid ones are even worse HAHahaha

and the more ppl hate on her the more I LOVE her!! *don't ask me why* :lol:

which two ladies are u talking about Nuengie?

untitled5la7tk.th.jpg

Guest s3imaDen

i think tat girl whom seungi always go to is the MC for the dance battle this year? she danced CY's song and they danced 2gether for a lil while. she is ok to me.. but sometimes..i can't stand her voice... T_T sometimes only... *sigh*

yeah.. they should've ask CY to go to Heroine 6.. but i think its like a permanent job? duno for how many years... i dun think she can do it.. coz she needs to promote her album, fly away etc etc T_T i'd like to see her there though... *sigh*

there is s3imaDen.. it's in the Brian and Chae Yeon topic..

there's a lot of pictures showing them wearing the same earing laugh.gif

I'm a big Briyeon shipper, I'd love it if they're together for real hahaha

do u mean in the topic u mentioned a few pages back? the brian gf? XD

i'll go have a look.. i just dun wanna read their comments... -_-

*sigh*

anyways... MUAHAHAHAH

Guest nessa

yeah Nueng, I'm bored with the whole thing

they kept repeating the same thing anyway *yawn*

antis are SAD.. the stupid ones are even worse HAHahaha

and the more ppl hate on her the more I LOVE her!! *don't ask me why* :lol:

which two ladies are u talking about Nuengie?

untitled5la7tk.th.jpg

I think one of the girls that Nuengie is talking about is the second girl to the left. She was the one in the pictures with Tei and CY. She's also the one that had some love scandal with park myung soo. :lol: lol.

But yeah, it'll be awesome if CY was on heroine 6, i think she'll fit the role, since she's not shy so she'll fit in right away.

I'm sad that kang soo jung left, the second to the last girl (right). She's so cute and funny on the show, she's always laughing, reminds me of CY.

If CY was on heroine 6, i wonder if he'll go to her or hyun young. lol. it'll better be cy!

Guest cam3n

^Her?? HAhaha I remember!

it's when PMS was playing "of course" game someone mentioned it right??

hahaha they would look cute! they are both funny :lol:

u are talking about Kang soo Jung right?

I like her alott too.. her whole person reminds me of one of my best friends

and u're right.. she is like Chae Yeon.. always smiling and it's very infectious hahaha

from the few episodes I watched, it seems like she always got "bullied" by the others :lol:

and I watched her farewell.. it's soo sad

do u mean in the topic u mentioned a few pages back? the brian gf? XD

i'll go have a look.. i just dun wanna read their comments... -_-

*sigh*

anyways... MUAHAHAHAH

yep yep.. don't read the comments s3imaDen

the pictures of Chae Yeon and Brian are really cute! ;)

btw, what is ur name?

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

her1.jpgher2.jpg

Yup Nessa is right! Those are the two girls I think Chae Yeon are pretty close too! I seriously think Seung Gi would pick Chae Yeon if she was on Heroine 6! Like come on who wouldn't!! hahaha :)

her3.jpg

She's my favorite on Heroine 6! She's soo cute! I remember seeing her from XMAN w/ my hubbie Junjin. They were soo mean to her, but she still picked him hehe :)

Van UNNIE!! Where's my gif! Only making one for Cam3n *CRIES*

Guest queena

Cam3n I think I'm over those idiots :) hehehe....Unnie looks really cute in the sporty look! I like the make up even if it's a little too dark for her!!

I remember seeing that girl that Seung Gi goes to in Heroine 6, and I think she was on XMAN before with Chae Yeon. Can't remember! I don't have great memory either haha!! But she should really be on Heroine 6!!! She's good friends with two of the girls on that show already! Don't know there names though. But one of them was on Image Survival with her, and the other was in that picture of unnie and Tei :) Anyone know their names??

haha.. yeah those two girls are the veteran heroine members... dude... the shorter one who was on image survivor with cy is sooo funny (jo hye ryun) and the other one... is jung sun hee.... they are really funny couple of gals... i was surprised when they picked that one girl... shes like.. a movie actress... like.. on dramas and stuff... NEVER saw her on a show... hm... hope shes not boring... i think kang soo jung was boring too... she was never talking... but yeah.. i think cy would laugh... AND TALK and she would get lots of attention from the hot guys that come to heroine 6

dude... i think seung gi would chose cy fo sho!! because... they are cuter together and hyun young looks older than him... i think cy looks younger.. and so they match better... PUHAHA!! but OF COURSE im TOTALLY biased!

Guest tudaobietbuon

PUHAHA!! but OF COURSE im TOTALLY biased!

queena you're so funny ...

cam3n here you go... dunno how it turn out though ... ehhehe...

Nueng I already promise to donate JunJin already ... hihi.. i'll do it after tomorrow.. hehe.. plus, you need to send me some pics of ur hubby .. 'cause I have none ... lol ...

edit: taking the gif off... redo something

Guest cam3n

^I heart u Van! <<<3

that's exactly how I want it! :w00t:

where's my gif? don't take it backkk TT__TT

Van UNNIE!! Where's my gif! Only making one for Cam3n *CRIES*

:tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :lol:

Guest tudaobietbuon

darn, u fast girl ... I just post it up and take it off and u already see it .. hahah... well here... 5d637eee.gif

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

^I heart u Van! <<<3

that's exactly how I want it! :w00t:

where's my gif? don't take it backkk TT__TT

:tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :lol:

*CRIES MORE* MEANIE!!!!!! She took it back because you are a MEANIE! HAHAHA

EDIT. She's fast and a MEANIE! :P

queena thanks for telling me their names :) Jo Hye Run is sooo funny! I remember watching her on the shows with SJ haha!!

Van get on MSN tonight :) I'll send you some pics of my hubbie

Guest cam3n

^so Chae Yeon is good friends with two strong women?? PKL and Jo Hye Run?? hahaha

darn, u fast girl ... I just post it up and take it off and u already see it .. hahah... well here...

AHAHA sorryyy :sweatingbullets:

I was desperate to save it

ps: Van, don't make one for Nuengie *runs*