The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest f.E.M

haven't been here in a while and the first thing I saw were my lovely yeonie eggs. But since I love both cappuccino and thai people, you can continue to use it =D

Anyway, just want to say that moogonfly is officially opened again. The site has old and new videos of yeonie up for download (just a little reminder in case you are like me and already forgot what the site is about).

Her HQ comeback performance cut is being uploaded and will be available ASAP.

Hope you enjoy

Greatastic perf btw =D

Guest pinklegirl007

I think she should have changed management companies..... This new album is such a disappointment!

I remember the Koo Jun Hyup guy said what makes Chae Yeon special is that unlike other female singer she is very loyal to those who made her famous. A lot of bigger entertainment companies offered her more money and higher quality albums, better promotions, etc... But she stayed with the tiny company she is still in now, and this is how they repay her? With a cheap mv, mediocre songs and unoriginal choreography! Ugh!!

When I see stuff like this happen, can you blame singers like Nam Gyuri for moving into other companies? Not really, I mean, think about if Nam Gyuri had to perform with See Ya, Davichi and Tiara for Woman's Generation. That would sort of be awkward for her because she's become too big for those kinds of projects....

Anyways, back to the subject, Chae Yeon definitely should have switched over, with new singers like After School and Son Dambi having catchy songs and choreography... Chae Yeon's new album is just not up to par... it sounds outdated and just not fresh. :(

I really feel bad saying this as a fan, but its true... sadly.... I really hate her management!

Guest Capucinoo

thank you f.E.M :D nice to meet you

I will use yeonie eggs forever because you like it

and i like it :lol: :lol:

in thailand Chae Yeon Fanclub is not less she popular :D

f.E.M I saw moogonfly is very good I love it :D

CHAE YEON FIGHTING

Guest amura

i just watched her comeback it's amazing i luv her and i luv her dance moves it's so CY the only thing i hated was the 2 guys and what they were doing i just hated them 4 doing it and the girls never mind i can't wait to see her in inkigayo and MB

Guest Llore

I had waited so long for chae yeon unni comeback!!! yay!!! unni was so hot!! really miss her!!! Chae yeon unni hwaiting!!!

Guest Capucinoo

HELLO :lol:

I'm sorry I have question to ask you :D ?

day,time in korea and channel to mb Broadcast?

I dont know Thank you very much :D I'm not fluent english

Thanks NP for the link & pic^^

yeah that was retarded of the fans to turn their backs away to watch eeteuk & kangin take off their suits or whatever <_<

this is a better quality link on youtube that also shows her interaction w/ 2PM & her 2 songs...

Ooh la la & Shake @ 20090509 Show! Music Core MBC HD Chae Yeon [with DJ Koo]

//Edit

hello Capucinoo :D

yup tomorrow CY appears on Inkigayo.

oh lord! that's what i call high quality!!

thanks for the link ;)

about the fans looking at the MCs... yeah, that was kinda <_< but can't blame them... i would look at them too if i have them close :lol: (but would look at Yeonie more, of course, she a goddess)

besides, if you watch the performance mos people in the audience were looking to the front, to our beautiful Chae Yeon ;)

haven't been here in a while and the first thing I saw were my lovely yeonie eggs. But since I love both cappuccino and thai people, you can continue to use it =D

Anyway, just want to say that moogonfly is officially opened again. The site has old and new videos of yeonie up for download (just a little reminder in case you are like me and already forgot what the site is about).

Her HQ comeback performance cut is being uploaded and will be available ASAP.

Hope you enjoy

Greatastic perf btw =D

no wonder the eggs looked so familiar! haha :P

good to know mogonfly is up again! and it's good to have you back here too :) gonna chek out your site later, to download some goodies ^^

I think she should have changed management companies..... This new album is such a disappointment!

I remember the Koo Jun Hyup guy said what makes Chae Yeon special is that unlike other female singer she is very loyal to those who made her famous. A lot of bigger entertainment companies offered her more money and higher quality albums, better promotions, etc... But she stayed with the tiny company she is still in now, and this is how they repay her? With a cheap mv, mediocre songs and unoriginal choreography! Ugh!!

When I see stuff like this happen, can you blame singers like Nam Gyuri for moving into other companies? Not really, I mean, think about if Nam Gyuri had to perform with See Ya, Davichi and Tiara for Woman's Generation. That would sort of be awkward for her because she's become too big for those kinds of projects....

Anyways, back to the subject, Chae Yeon definitely should have switched over, with new singers like After School and Son Dambi having catchy songs and choreography... Chae Yeon's new album is just not up to par... it sounds outdated and just not fresh. :(

I really feel bad saying this as a fan, but its true... sadly.... I really hate her management!

why so negative? am i the only one who actually liked the album and enjoyed her performances?

some people are assuming Yeonie's album will fail and she won't sell any copies... so negative, seriously. and so annoying >_<

HELLO :lol:

I'm sorry I have question to ask you :D ?

day,time in korea and channel to mb Broadcast?

I dont know Thank you very much :D I'm not fluent english

Inkigayo airs every sunday afternoon at 3:15pm (Korean Time) on SBS

Music Bank airs on fridays at 6:35 pm (KoRean time) on KBS2

Music Core airs every saturday @ 4:20 pm (Korean Time) on MBC

Guest Capucinoo

Inkigayo airs every sunday afternoon at 3:15pm (Korean Time) on SBS

Music Bank airs on fridays at 6:35 pm (KoRean time) on KBS2

Music Core airs every saturday @ 4:20 pm (Korean Time) on MBC

thank you very much :D

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

why so negative? am i the only one who actually liked the album and enjoyed her performances?

some people are assuming Yeonie's album will fail and she won't sell any copies... so negative, seriously. and so annoying >_<

nopee, i rly liked n enjoy both her album n her performance! let's wish her success!!

Guest Capucinoo

QUOTE (not_popular @ May 9 2009, 04:38 PM)

I like Chae Yeon and I like her album very muchhhhhhhhh :lol: She must successfully :D

I BELIEVE IN CHAE YEON

Guest Hyorish

omg yay, she finally made her comeback perf! :D

i think it's pretty good tbh, though i wish she didn't have that lipstick during the Ooh La La perf, it doesn't go too well with the outfit :(

She looks awesome in the Shake one. :D

tbh, at first i was kinda iffy with the album when i heard it but it really grew on me! well Shake and Ooh La La did especially and one of the ballads. hope it does the same for you guys :) it's really club banger :D

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

awww..chae yeon unnie is sooo loyal! i don't get y ppl still hate on her. chae yeon unnie's is actually a very nice n innocent person n ppl just keep on hating her. well, those antis r just missing out. chae yeon's the best sexy queen ever!

Guest JazzyMina

I really liked Chae Yeons comeback 2dy XDD

I prefer her first outfit to the second XP but she looks good in whatever she wears.

Somebody said her album isnt very good but i really liked it 8)

I like the facture it had upbeat songs with a few ballads.

Go Chae Yeon <3~

Guest Dori

I remember the Koo Jun Hyup guy said what makes Chae Yeon special is that unlike other female singer she is very loyal to those who made her famous. A lot of bigger entertainment companies offered her more money and higher quality albums, better promotions, etc...

sorry to cut it short ...

I think in a business where there are soo many unethical things going on, you have to admire someone who stays loyal to those who've helped her out. She has never come across as a greedy person and only seems to do what she does in order to be able to live comfortably. I believe she's probably in a better place, both mentally and career wise than a lot of other starlets because her 'tiny company' gives her the freedom to live the life she wants. I always considered her very well protected in a business/ industry sense because people respect her - and that's something you can't buy if you hop from one place to another depending on the number of dollar signs.

That said, I think they were always going for a more international feel again, particularly being able to access the mature club crowd. I liked Shake immediately and the ballads. After watching the performance, I began to like OooLaLa.

I think in a business where there are soo many unethical things going on, you have to admire someone who stays loyal to those who've helped her out. She has never come across as a greedy person and only seems to do what she does in order to be able to live comfortably. I believe she's probably in a better place, both mentally and career wise than a lot of other starlets because her 'tiny company' gives her the freedom to live the life she wants. I always considered her very well protected in a business/ industry sense because people respect her - and that's something you can't buy if you hop from one place to another depending on the number of dollar signs.

That said, I think they were always going for a more international feel again, particularly being able to access the mature club crowd. I liked Shake immediately and the ballads. After watching the performance, I began to like OooLaLa.

i agre with you. totally agree!

i like the fact that she does what she really wants to do and she keeps the image she wants. she has said before that she's a tomboy at home, but she likes to be sexy on stage, she feels comfortable with it. she won't do something she doesn't want to, and that's something rare and unusual lately...

her company isn't big at all, but it wasn't an impediment for Chae Yeon to achieve great things and we are all proud of that.

the album is so good!! i like it... love it! hope she sings one of the ballads on music shows.

Chae Yeon has nice ballads, but she doesn't promote them enough. well, yeah, i know she's known for her dance songs, but promoting the ballads she could show a different side of her ;)

Guest pinklegirl007

awww..chae yeon unnie is sooo loyal! i don't get y ppl still hate on her. chae yeon unnie's is actually a very nice n innocent person n ppl just keep on hating her. well, those antis r just missing out. chae yeon's the best sexy queen ever!

Definitely agreed. I've always liked CY... I just don't like her management... I feel that since she's been so loyal, they owe her a better quality album and mv... Lots of other small companies, when their singers do well, they tend to invest more, because that's the only popular singer they have, but with CY's management, I don't understand why they don't do that for her....

I do admire loyalty, but CY use to have a somewhat classy and sexy image, but this new album, makes her look like a smoker and a party addict, not classy at all! I'm sure a bigger more elite entertainment company would think of a better image than that for our CY unnie... that why I'm upset at her management... I know she could do better. You say she is more at ease mentally with her tiny company, but CY is going to get married and probably start a family one day. Do you really think she'll be at ease knowing that her future kids will will eventually come across her latest mv? I will always support CY... sorry if I sound negative, I'm just upset at her management, not her. I can't blame her for choosing to be loyal to her management, because that shows what a good person she is outside of the spotlight.... but I am really disappointed that this is how company decides to repay her loyalty! :/

i agre with you. totally agree!

i like the fact that she does what she really wants to do and she keeps the image she wants. she has said before that she's a tomboy at home, but she likes to be sexy on stage, she feels comfortable with it. she won't do something she doesn't want to, and that's something rare and unusual lately...

her company isn't big at all, but it wasn't an impediment for Chae Yeon to achieve great things and we are all proud of that.

the album is so good!! i like it... love it! hope she sings one of the ballads on music shows.

Chae Yeon has nice ballads, but she doesn't promote them enough. well, yeah, i know she's known for her dance songs, but promoting the ballads she could show a different side of her ;)

I don't think that her management lets her keep the image she wants... Just a year ago, CY said she wanted to get married soon and tone down the sexy image, which her management is not letting her do. They originally did, by trying for a more cute/sexy image like Hyori's U-Go-Girl, but decided not to in the last minute... but I do agree that the ballads the album are pretty good. :)