The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest cucimater

I have listened the whole album, and I like it. all of it. especially track 1, 3, 4 and the ballads. Now I just can't wait for the MV and the performance. The dance definately will be hot!! I already pre-order Yeonie album!! :D

i like this track same u.

So, but i like all track in this album. melody so good.

i have some question, CY not chiness song in this album?

thanks for pic ka. CY so good.

The Chinese songs are to be included only in the Chinese version of the mini album. From what I understand, CY's comeback album is scheduled to be released in China on May 7. A day after her official Korean release.

these look like more pics from the album...looks like in the first & last pic that's the same outfit she wore w/ WAWA filming the MV?

10z47ic.jpg

2iag02u.jpg

28tcmet.jpg

credit: baidu

Guest Zybird

I just know that her album got leaked. At first, I thought her company decided to release it earlier. Feel sad to know that what I was listening to earlier is a leaked data.

So her album will be actually release tomorrow. How awesome!!!

Got ta buy it as soon as I have a chance.

We, as Yeonie's fans, will surely support her.

FIGHTING!!!

Guest mirima2244

OMG THE PICS U MADE ME SOOO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYY(i had a really bad day)

thank you i love u everyone!

Guest Skævøje

Hello new member or kinda.. been away for somewhile but a fan of Chae Yeon so here some wallies hope that u'll like them.. enjoy..

chae12copy2.th.jpg

chae2copy.th.jpg

Guest queena

Like I said before I was shocked to see yeonie's album so early on the net. There wasn't much marketing for yeonie's comeback as other artists...and now album is leaked too. I'm kind of disappointed it was leaked. I think yeonie is sad about this. Hopefully it doesn't make a difference in her album sale.

I like Son Dam Bi, but I never like her Saturday Night song. I didn't think it deserved being top of the chart. But whatever.

I hope everything will work out for yeonie and can't wait to see her comeback.

Thanks Bulgogi88 and mirima2244 for the pictures!!! =D

i thought it was strange too.. how there was no news of her return and then suddenly like a date and then the album! but now... i feel bad for her.. but she should trust that her fans will support her and buy her album... i heard in japan, the fans think that its common etiquette to buy an artists album if they consider themselves a fan... i agree with that. if you are a fan, you should support your artists.

i also agree that i dont really like the song saturday night... meechusuh was much better...

* this is a little off topic. but after the jang jah yun thing... i heard that son dambi probably has a "sponsor" and it makes me like.. always wonder if other girls have one too... (not saying i believe son dambi has one but im just always thinking about it now) and since chae yeon is one of those sexy images.. it makes me wonder too.. haha.. i think i just opened a can of worms... not trying to say shes this or that... but im just more aware of how sleazy this business can be... and i respect her so much more for always putting on a smile for her fans... i hope she doesnt lose her brightness in the midst of the ugliness that can be real life.

^ Thanks for the wallies^^

I really like the Bequem pics you used & the clean, simple designs. :)

I was just on Cyworld, and managed to see Yeonie's name on some chart? She was second ..and I'm pretty sure its something to do with her album. If someone would translate this then we would know what its for? "실시간 검색어더보기"

I google translated that hangul & it says it's 'real time queries'...so i'm thinking it just means she is the second most searched person on the korean internet portals. With the release of her comeback, she is prolly quite popular right now.

you can see a short vid clip with CY released today...no idea what's she saying but she does a cute little dance :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_MEddbmTOk&fmt=18

some pics from various news articles released today...

259frbs.jpg

1glops.jpg

ae1kwz.jpg

2i6b90.jpg

24ypdhs.jpg

credit as tagged + sports.khan.co.kr/news

more pics from promo photoshoot...

sv19c1.jpg

sxouip.jpg

295z31k.jpg

credit as tagged

Guest Danb

I was shocked too!

When I saw the file of her album on the internet, I was wodering why it came out so fast.

I tried to find any information about the sale of this album but none!

Now I understood wat happened *sigh*

I'm looking forward to her comeback stage this Sat <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_MEddbmTOk&fmt=18

some pics from various news articles released today...

credit as tagged + sports.khan.co.kr/news

more pics from promo photoshoot...

credit as tagged

love the shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the clip ^^ wonder whi recorded it? looks like they recorded the video during the photoshoot , she's wearig the same outfit of the first pics you posted (love the effects they used, the pics look cool ^^)

i like the outfit! she's wearing wome bling bling :lol:

i feel bad about Yeonie's album being leaked. i didn't know that happened, i thought that was the actual release date (that's what it said in many download places...) hope that won't affect the album sales in Korea. Yeonie should believe in the fans power :P

thanks for the icons and pics, people!!

^^

^ yup it looks like it was taken at that photoshoot for the promo or maybe the filming of her MV?

Yeah, this album they're getting real creative with the photo effects & I like it. :)

It continues to be a rough week for CY with the leak of her mini album on the internet & now her mentor & confidant, DJ KOO is apparently being harassed by the authorities for investigating drug charges at his club...

http://kpculture.wordpress.com/2009/05/05/minimix20/

here is another ETN news blog story about CY's album being leaked...I can see a clip of YounHa here because the same thing happened to her when her song, 123 was leaked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVjC8Vqn2uA

Guest queena

bulgogi88's youtube link is just her dancing a little and she says "its been a long time" "nice to meet you" and the cameraman asks her to talk about her album.. i think she does a little dance part from it and then she gets shy and says "ah im so embarrassed, its been too long"

just a rough translation... im sure she is excited and nervous at the same time about her comeback.. yeah news isnt favoring her either with all the album leaking and dj koo's drama... oh well... we gotta support her when she comes out :)

oh! and it IS shake that will be her comeback song... the little clip she sings that one part from the song. yay! that one is my favorite

^

thanks for the translations :)

noticed the dance, but didn't realised she was dancing to her new song!

bulgogi sent me this:

2emfuw0.jpg

credit: CAFE (연채리얼)

gorgeous, don't you think?

can't wait for her comeback!!

just a few more days................ ^^

bulgogi88's youtube link is just her dancing a little and she says "its been a long time" "nice to meet you" and the cameraman asks her to talk about her album.. i think she does a little dance part from it and then she gets shy and says "ah im so embarrassed, its been too long"

just a rough translation... im sure she is excited and nervous at the same time about her comeback.. yeah news isnt favoring her either with all the album leaking and dj koo's drama... oh well... we gotta support her when she comes out :)

oh! and it IS shake that will be her comeback song... the little clip she sings that one part from the song. yay! that one is my favorite

Thanks for the translation...I'm guessing that little move she does around the 1:13 mark, where she puts her hands to her head like she wants to take a nap is one of the signature moves of that song, Shake.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2emfuw0.jpg

credit: CAFE (연채리얼)

gorgeous, don't you think?

can't wait for her comeback!!

just a few more days................ ^^

nice artsy pic! The first thing that struck me about that pic was her high heels. :o

//Edit

couple pics from another interview article...I googled it & basically says she feels like a rookie again after her long layoff & she would love to be on top again but to be mentioned in the same group with hyori, son dam bi & seo in young is fine with her & I think they ask her about marriage but i didn't understand her reply. :lol:

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...9818&type=1

vpvino.jpg

2myt1th.jpg

Guest JungHyun27

I've been waiting for her album, since.....forever!! I love Chae Yeon!! I love everything about her. She's a GODDess, feels so weird saying that...haha!! I love her to bits.

Guest smitchaeyeon

im a new member here

im here because of chae yeon

love chae yeon soo muchh

so sorry about the leaked songs

but all fans will buy the real CD tho

cant wait to c the performance

Thanks for all the new pictures, she looks super pretty. I'm dying to see the new mv and performances.

I really don't think that the leak will hurt her sales too much, the songs are so good that she will probably make lots of new fans.