The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest Dori

Rowr! ... Chae Yeon's BACK ... and I LIKED IT! ... Woot Woot!

I must get my hands on the continuing performance because right after was After School and Son Dambi -

I'm fangirling for a future collabo with everyone! ... they should call that segment LEGS! -

ROFL ... ok ... too much sugar in my cereal.

Guest shinhdeplol

i just put it on youtube!

hehe thanks for the link

she's backkkk :w00t:

i like the 2pm performance :) it has Chaeyeon in it

lol

thanks for the links!!!

OMG... LOVED HER PERFORMANCE!!!!

she looks GORGEOUS, love the outfits and the dance (must learn!) and i love the fact that she sang live (well, it sounded live for me...)

i was waiting a great performance, but this was way better than i expected.

the audience was great too, they gave the "club" feeling to the performance. everyone seemed to be so hyper and having fun ;)

Chae Yeon is baaaaaaaack!!

YEONIE FEATURING IN 2PM PERFORMANCE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9F4sUQzl9k

Even though, its only for a few seconds :lol: Man, I need the HQ version of the comeback performance!

Yeonie and 2PM? have to see that! thanks for the link :)

i need the HQ version too...

the audience was great too, they gave the "club" feeling to the performance. everyone seemed to be so hyper and having fun ;)

Yup the comeback stage felt like it was held at DJ Koo's Blue Spirit club or something. Nice statement DJ Koo made with wearing his "NO DRUG" shirt after all the crap he had to go through the past couple of days.

I enjoyed "Shake" more than "Ooh La La"...nothing really stood out from that song except yeonie's bright red lipstick! Reminded me of HI 5 make up artist episode hehe

15y7ml1.jpg

t9z5t1.jpg

zkkex5.jpg

2e5sbcx.jpg

fo3eq1.jpg

23wr42r.jpg

credit as tagged + newsen

Guest pamilk

today, CY pref the best. but, i like 2nd single more than.

that's so nice step.

waiting for inkigayo on tomorrow too. CY will pref best too.

thanks for link and nice pic ka.

Guest Mirae-chan

She's baaaaaaaaaaaaack <3 finally ^___^

I loved the Heundeulyeo perf the most <3 her vocals were great and she was very sexy of course ^^

Guest antinh85

was it really live? idk i'm still doubting my ears. lolz...

why does our Yeonnie likes wearing wigs so much. Isn't it so hot, to perform in them!.. she looks hot in long hair though. Younger and prettier. I come to like the song more now that i listen to it more and more.

Though the first outfit, i didn't really dig. Maybe bc i'm a girl heheh

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

i loved the performance! chae yeon unnie rly did goood on her comeback!! n i especially loved the part where chae yeon unnie comes out at 2pm's song. i love them both!!

but wat rly annoyed me was how the fans weren't rly screaming for chae yeon. they were screaming for leeteuk n kangin coz they started dancing n doing some stuff. i rly thought they were screaming for chae yeon unnie but then later i noticed they weren't even paying attention during her performance...

but i'll still support chae yeon! HWAITING!

Thanks NP for the link & pic^^

yeah that was retarded of the fans to turn their backs away to watch eeteuk & kangin take off their suits or whatever <_<

this is a better quality link on youtube that also shows her interaction w/ 2PM & her 2 songs...

Ooh la la & Shake @ 20090509 Show! Music Core MBC HD Chae Yeon [with DJ Koo]

//Edit

hello Capucinoo :D

yup tomorrow CY appears on Inkigayo.

Guest Capucinoo

I'm from Thailand :D I'm not fluent english

today I saw her in music core

she's very pretty :D

tomorrow inkigayo is she going ?

Guest queena

this morning - openned my eyes, turned the computer on, came straight here, watched the perf, rewatched the perf.

LOVE IT! she looks good! and the songs were done live but she nailed it!!!

yay!! im so excited to see her active in korea once again!

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

i rly hope that chae yeon unnie's comeback tmr will b like today's..appearing on 2pm's performance...i rly love them both. but i rly rly hope that she'll appear more in their performance! it was awesome!

Guest smitchaeyeon

She was soo good on her comeback stage!!!!

She nailed it

So sexy i love how she moves her hips

soo great

love it

i love the second outlet more!

anyway i want her to dance more in the shake song

loves ittttt

Guest SuperKyle

just watched it, the song is hot, the performance is hot! she was good and it looked cool and dope and happening, it looked like a party but it didnt really blow me away, i was pretty pumped for this and maybe i set my expectations too high but i really wanna watch the MV, that might be a turning point for meh ;D

Chaeyeon looks FANTABULOUS! just great, she still has it, love her smile....

v errr honey please dont spam..... and the large font is not necessary to make your point ^_^