The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

Hey is there anyone here who can read korean :) because i really would like to know what they are saying in the love letter episode this week w/ chae yeon!! i really don't find subs for love letter episodes...only xman :) soo if someone could be soo kind, when the episode airs tomorrow....

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

hehe I've been in that xman thread too! I wanted to say something soo bad, but I refrained myself, didn't want to get in trouble for member bashing!

But I don't see what the big deal is...it's just for entertainment purposes! I personally don't fancy KJK in anyway and I kinda get mad when CY does go after him! But then again it is funnie.

To those who watched the recent xman episode! Weren't CY and Seung Gi sooo cute! AWWE! I wish they were on the same team, so CY and Seung Gi could get each other!! :)

Oh yeh remember girls and guys! Chae Yeon and FTTS and Minwoo oppa and Choi Siwon in next weeks love letter! Wonder who Chae Yeon will get :)

(Okie I rewatched the loveletter episode this week...haha i didn't finish it cause i wasn't feeling any of the couples beside Ryan * BSG and Ji Soeuk :) But I saw Chae Yeon and Siwon!! I hope they get each other..cause in xman before they didn't! haha i don't want CY w/ any of the FTTS boys she could get w/ Minwoo oppa that's fine!)

Wow longest post I've ever made here!

I Wanna Watch That X-Men Ep !! YAH . I Want Chae Yeon TO GO With Si Won Too!!

Thats The Most Adorable Couple Ever . I Love Si Won =)

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

I Wanna Watch That X-Men Ep !! YAH . I Want Chae Yeon TO GO With Si Won Too!!

Thats The Most Adorable Couple Ever . I Love Si Won =)

hehe they'll be on love letter this week not xmen :) Xman is still the japan special....

Guest happy.birthday

Dunno if i posted in here, i think i have, but Chae Yeon is GREAT!!

She's my favorite female singer. She is such a great singer and can dance so well. I just love her personality too. She is so cute and doesn't seem to be stuck up at all. I love her at shows and everytime there is a male guest i like I want them to be with her. She seems such like a great person. I wish we can have more than 2 banners in our signature because then ill totally put a chae yeon banner too.

Hello I'm new here

During the time that i can't post, I have read 23 pages already!!!

Have anyone listen to "세 번째 사랑 (Third Love)" @ SBS Inki Gayo yet?

She sang LIVE and did really great job!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh~ can't stop thinking about her

Have anyone listen to "세 번째 사랑 (Third Love)" @ SBS Inki Gayo yet?

She sang LIVE and did really great job!!!

wwwa: I went to the show this afternoon, but the dress rehersal, not the live show. She did not lip sync, and I thought she did a very good job. Maybe it's just me, but I would rather hear a live performance with a few mistakes than a "perfect" pre-recorded, lip-synched one. I met her for a short time after that performance - I'll post some photos later (my computer has been giving me some problems tonight, and I have a stomach ache for some reason). Unfortuantely, I didn't get back home in time to record the live show, and I just missed seeing her on TV by about 5 minutes. :(

As you may know, this week was the Hyori comeback special. For those who can read Hangul, I told Chaeyeon "오늘, 아마도 많은 사람들 이효리에게 관심을 보이겠지만, 나에게는 오직 채연만 보입니다. 화이삼." Very roughly translated that means "Today, everyone came to see Hyori, but I only wanted to see Chaeyeon. Fighting."

Photos to come....

Guest suejinners

wwwa: I went to the show this afternoon, but the dress rehersal, not the live show. She did not lip sync, and I thought she did a very good job. Maybe it's just me, but I would rather hear a live performance with a few mistakes than a "perfect" pre-recorded, lip-synched one. I met her for a short time after that performance - I'll post some photos later (my computer has been giving me some problems tonight, and I have a stomach ache for some reason). Unfortuantely, I didn't get back home in time to record the live show, and I just missed seeing her on TV by about 5 minutes. :(

As you may know, this week was the Hyori comeback special. For those who can read Hangul, I told Chaeyeon "오늘, 아마도 많은 사람들 이효리에게 관심을 보이겠지만, 나에게는 오직 채연만 보입니다. 화이삼." Very roughly translated that means "Today, everyone came to see Hyori, but I only wanted to see Chaeyeon. Fighting."

Photos to come....

OMG YOURBACK!

WOWOWOWOW you went? wooo even thoughit was thedress rehersal tahts soo awesome!

what you said to chaeyeon is so sweet.! 화이삼? 히 히 히히 너무 귀여워요~~~!! ^0^!

Its true, today was Hyori'sday since its been two years since shes been out! so that was really great of you to say that^____^

Guest chaserj7

woww rclott i'm sure after you said that, Chae Yeon will remember you forever! :D you made an impression! go go! hmm but Chae Yeon and Hyori on the same stage.. 0.o that's hot!

hmmm whoops btw anyone got Chae Yeon's Third Love perf on Inki Gayo? :blink:

woww rclott i'm sure after you said that, Chae Yeon will remember you forever! :D you made an impression! go go! hmm but Chae Yeon and Hyori on the same stage.. 0.o that's hot!

hmmm whoops btw anyone got Chae Yeon's Third Love perf on Inki Gayo? :blink:

I'd like to get a copy, too, since I missed recording it. BTW, this evening, I've seen the MV about three times within a few hours. Don't know if today was the release of it or not, but be on the lookout for it soon.

No photos tonight, I'm reeling from something I ate this afternoon. Hopefully I'll be nearly normal tomorrow.

Guest cookieeemonsturrr

yeah. i agree with the new poll idea. you could make a poll that says 'who makes a better couple with chae yeon?' or something like that.

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

*Crying* Chae Yeon didn't get w/ Siwon in Love letter :( I wish she did...they would look soooo cute together!! haha..she doesn't get anyone actually....I hate the way LL makes chae yeon look! She should stay on xman!! :)