The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

As you may know, this week was the Hyori comeback special. For those who can read Hangul, I told Chaeyeon "오늘, 아마도 많은 사람들 이효리에게 관심을 보이겠지만, 나에게는 오직 채연만 보입니다. 화이삼."

Aww, you're such an awesome fan. :D

yeah. i agree with the new poll idea. you could make a poll that says 'who makes a better couple with chae yeon?' or something like that.

Poll choices anyone? :]

Okay - here's a collage of my photos with CY from yesterday. Since I'm ugly, I cut myself out of most of them. BTW, I don't have a huge circle on my face - my camera lens has some problem and some photos have flaws like this - even though I thoroughly cleaned the lens (must be time for a new camera).

BTW, she seemed really appreciative of my comment (previous post). When I said I only wanted to see CY, she grabbed my hands and thanked me profusely. In the photo on top right she is listening to my stuttering attempt at Korean. It's amazing to me, because it really isn't that difficult of a sentence, and I understand it completely. I could write it with my eyes closed. I can say it to myself, and get it perfect nearly 99% of the time. But when I tried to say it to one of my friends, I would frequently flub it up in some small way. I was so nervous by the time I met CY, I'm surprised it actually came out at all. (And it didn't help matters that one of my friends had me change one of the verbs slightly just an hour before the meeting).

As you can see, I prepared a collage of the previous photos, and asked her to sign it.

dreamweaver: thanks for the perf clip. Now gotta find the MV....

chaeyeonFeb2006_small.jpg

Guest Mirae-chan

Dool Ee Seo is too hawtt and addictive<33333 O Jik Neo+Dagawa are good too ^^

<___< i keep on mistakin Hyori in her `Dark Angel` style as Chae Yeon .. which is sad because I hate Hyori >___<

:o ~!! Oh.........................my..............god...............!!!!

*I NEVER knew that Chaeyun was 27!!!!! :o !!!

-->She's a year older than my oldest brother!! and he's married with a kid coming!!!!!

....omg......... she DOES NOT llook her age!!!! wow~ so she's like 29 in Korea!!! :blink:

**She looks so young!!!

I mean, Lee Soo Young is younger than her!! she's 25!! and she looks older than chaeyoun!!!

*I have to say~ claps to her for the way she keeps herself young~ ^_^

(I will never get over this shock~ :P )

Okay - here's a collage of my photos with CY from yesterday. Since I'm ugly, I cut myself out of most of them. BTW, I don't have a huge circle on my face - my camera lens has some problem and some photos have flaws like this - even though I thoroughly cleaned the lens (must be time for a new camera).

BTW, she seemed really appreciative of my comment (previous post). When I said I only wanted to see CY, she grabbed my hands and thanked me profusely. In the photo on top right she is listening to my stuttering attempt at Korean. It's amazing to me, because it really isn't that difficult of a sentence, and I understand it completely. I could write it with my eyes closed. I can say it to myself, and get it perfect nearly 99% of the time. But when I tried to say it to one of my friends, I would frequently flub it up in some small way. I was so nervous by the time I met CY, I'm surprised it actually came out at all. (And it didn't help matters that one of my friends had me change one of the verbs slightly just an hour before the meeting).

As you can see, I prepared a collage of the previous photos, and asked her to sign it.

dreamweaver: thanks for the perf clip. Now gotta find the MV....

chaeyeonFeb2006_small.jpg

HOLY FREAK YOUR SOO LUCKKY!! YOU MET HER LIKE THREE TIMES RIGHT?? OR MAYBE MORE?? HAHA NEXT TIME YOU MEET HER TELL HER I SAID HII!! I`M HER #1 FAN LOL

wow rclott ur so lucki :D she looks so pretty! @ first i didnt like CY when i saw one her MV's but after i saw her on xman shows week after week she started to get to me XD i like her WAY better dan bin, ivy or hyori..her personality is great plus she has a cute smile n pretty face ^^

btw..uhh im not sho bout da title of da song but is da one w/ da " na na na na" dingy @ da beginning..wuts the name of it? if anyone has it..could u pls PM me the song? THX IN ADVANCE :D

Guest chaserj7

can someone translate her 2nd album song titles to english or konglish for me please? THANKS!

HAHA you'll have to sift through all the pages.. there's such a list posted maaaany pages ago. :P

anywayyy danggg does anyone have that third love perf NOT on clubbox? pleaaase PM me! :tears: my clubbox refuses to work for me.. :( thanks a million!!

Guest jahnna092286

^ hey sue !!!

omg i love chae yeon. she's the cutest old person ever.

game shows are so mellow without her bright smile. it was so sad when she talked about her boyfriend that died when she was on yashim man man T-T

anyway, chae yeon rocks

Guest suejinners

^ hey sue !!!

omg i love chae yeon. she's the cutest old person ever.

game shows are so mellow without her bright smile. it was so sad when she talked about her boyfriend that died when she was on yashim man man T-T

anyway, chae yeon rocks

LOL hi Susie! ^o^

omg!yeah my friend told me about that episode. HOW SAD IS THAT????=[

i agree she is soooooo cute for her age

Guest jahnna092286

LOL hi Susie! ^o^

i agree she is soooooo cute for her age

I cried when I watched. T-T

and i started crying harder when ayumi started talking about HER bf, too.

sigh...

Guest suejinners

^are you asking for the meaning of her name?

I have no clue... its just a name.

Her real name was Lee Jin Sook. since she became a singer she changed it to Lee Chae Yeon.SO many celebs change their names

Guest chaserj7

HUHHHH CAN SOMEONE FILL ME IN?! her boyfriend died?! :tears:

her dogs!^^

top two are the same dog named honey

bottom left is tiffany and right side is mini

awwwwww you know how people say dogs always resemble their owners? well, CY's dogs are DARN cute!!! :lol: