The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

This is what boredom...and those " I can't sleep nights" do to you :) just wanted to share hahaha

cy10rt.jpg

Credit to those who uploaded the pics...I just used a few :)

Guest chaserj7

I guess I can conclude, that ChaeYeon looks good with basically any good-looking guys. :D

haha, she looks good herself, that's why any guy with her starts to look good as well, even if he actually isn't. :P

cy10rt.jpg

Credit to those who uploaded the pics...I just used a few :)

whewwww NICE one!!? heyy but did Chae Yeon ever really say she wanted a guy like Junjin? or is that just your vivid imagination? :P heheh...

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

LMAO! it's just my vivid imagination!! I love Junjin and I love Chae Yeon sooo i just decided to put them together! It would be soo awesome if it were TRUE! hehe :)

Chae Yeon does look good w/ anyone good looking. But i prefer anyone from Shinhwa and JWH for her!! hehe :) Tei is cute too! hahaha Tablo...hahaha

Guest chaserj7

LMAO! it's just my vivid imagination!! I love Junjin and I love Chae Yeon sooo i just decided to put them together! It would be soo awesome if it were TRUE! hehe :)

Chae Yeon does look good w/ anyone good looking. But i prefer anyone from Shinhwa and JWH for her!! hehe :) Tei is cute too! hahaha Tablo...hahaha

haha JunJin and Chae Yeon is cool.. but i LOVE Andy and Chae Yeon best!! :)

i think JWH is more for Bin..

^ yepp bin and jwh. Cheyeon and Andy. Since their good friends they can DOUBLE DATE! no triple date, I can get Minwoo.. haha jk jk

U-knows.xHunnie: I dont think they're rivals! They're friends in my world. They cant be rivals because they both have this different style. Yes I do admit that they're similar in a way.. like they both got off to a REALLY bad start, And they both have this cute look but with a sexy image. They both get any guys they want, and they both have a lot of antis, but really devoted fans. But to me, They are rivals, but their friendships cute the rivalship up.

ShinhwaLovesMe & chaserj7: apoligizes accepted. Hope you guys can accept my appoligizes. I got a little to worked up, I was just trying to support bin... lol Shinwalovesme tooo!!~

This quick questain to chaserj7:. Sorry if its a weird questain. But are u a girl or a boy? Just curious. lol

CHEYEON FIGHTING

have any one seen the recent x-man with all those famous actors/actress??.. I liked when Chaeyeon called Wan-Sun up to dance with her to one of Wan-Sun songs that is kinda techonish haha.

Guest chaserj7

This quick questain to chaserj7:. Sorry if its a weird questain. But are u a girl or a boy? Just curious.

girl. :) but that doesn't make me any smaller of a Chae Yeon fan! :)

Guest chaserj7

chae yeon looks cute wearing glasses

chae yeon seems pretti good friends with seo in young from jewelry too lol

nice, thanks Connie.. woww where's this pic from? :P

anyway random, but i think In Young from Jewelry looks A LOT like Christina Aguilera..

Guest chaserj7

I'm gonna have to dance to Doohl Ee Suh for Key Club... lol T_T

WHOOOT GO PLATINUM!! ehhh.. but i don't remember Dul Ee Seo having much of a dance to it.. you're gonna choreograph your own? :P

you know i watched the xman where chae yeon and kim jong kook talked about their past and i thought to myself, they realli look cute together but then again, i think that chae yeon looks cute with any other celeb guy, wheather it is tim, hwanhee, brian.... she is one of those girls that looks good with any guy...... lucky her

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

True Chae Yeon looks cute w/ anyone! Soo sad she's not in this week's episode of Love letter *sigh* would have loved to see her! hehe :)

Well everyone please support my Chae Yeon fan fic :) hehhe...I posted the linkie in my signature...Thanks girls.

Guest chaserj7

Aww . Chae Yeon Got Her Nose Done ? Oh Wells Its Still Real To ME Lmao

yeahh me too! :P oh well her surgeon is a really good one, then! :P

Guest pinklegirl007

Aww . Chae Yeon Got Her Nose Done ? Oh Wells Its Still Real To ME Lmao

yeahh me too! :P oh well her surgeon is a really good one, then! :P

Were did you hear that she got a nose job? I don't think she did, cuz I have the exact same nose as she does.... her nose has a small bump on the bridge of her nose, where you would put your glasses on, and that's how my nose is, and my nose is natural! lol

However, her eyes kinda look like she had eyelid surgery.....

Guest Platinum

WHOOOT GO PLATINUM!! ehhh.. but i don't remember Dul Ee Seo having much of a dance to it.. you're gonna choreograph your own? :P

the dance looks good as is cuz its like 18 ppl dancing... but i have to teach them all... agh

we were going to do MOTO... but it took me 1 hr to teach 5 steps... ah...

so doohleesuh it is... its good cuz its not played out since most of us are hispanic and no koreans are in my school... but most of us kno the nananas

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

Chae Yeon is sooo cute on Xman! hahahaha....it's funny how she said something to PJL when her and Briah were playing that scarf game! And they also mention something about Chae yeon and Tei! I can't wait for this weeks...I want to see Brian and Chae Yeon together!! :)

Guest chaserj7

yeh i guess still realli pretti lol its onli the nose no where else i think?

chae yeon's facial expressions were so cute on last weeks x-man when she was trying to seduce a guy in x-man who was her fan

the nose and the double eyelids.. but EVERYONE does the double eyelids, so that's like a norm.

dang i wanna watch that xman ep. :(

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

the nose and the double eyelids.. but EVERYONE does the double eyelids, so that's like a norm.

dang i wanna watch that xman ep. :(

Awwe why can't you watch it chaserj7???? it's soo good! Chae Yeon is super adorable! hehehe

Guest 1tym_fan

oh cools, a chae yeon thread ^^

im addicted to her "two of us" song <33

thats prolly the only song i like..

i think shes average looking, alright dancer and singer!