The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

Guest chaserj7

Awwe why can't you watch it chaserj7???? it's soo good! Chae Yeon is super adorable! hehehe

haha cos the xman files are usually too big for me to download.. and Megaupload doesn't work on my comp so yeahhh. :P i'll just have to wait till someone posts it on youtube or something, :lol:

oh cools, a chae yeon thread ^^

im addicted to her "two of us" song <33

thats prolly the only song i like..

i think shes average looking, alright dancer and singer!

Two Of Us is a hottttt song!! she's ABOVE-average-looking, GOOD dancer and GOOD singer! :lol: fandom!!!

the dance looks good as is cuz its like 18 ppl dancing... but i have to teach them all... agh

we were going to do MOTO... but it took me 1 hr to teach 5 steps... ah...

so doohleesuh it is... its good cuz its not played out since most of us are hispanic and no koreans are in my school... but most of us kno the nananas

lol, everyone knows the nananas. :lol:

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

awwwe chaserj7...i have the HQ one which is too big for youtube..but I have the LQ one too...i can post on youtube for u if u want. or i can try cause it's more then 100 MB :)

Guest chaserj7

awwwe chaserj7...i have the HQ one which is too big for youtube..but I have the LQ one too...i can post on youtube for u if u want. or i can try cause it's more then 100 MB :)

dang ShinhwaLovesMe you're soooo nice!!!! thank you sooooo much ok!!! :)

p.s: people, go support Chae Yeon at this thread!!!!:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...9entry1485419

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

hey chaserj7 u can just call me Nueng..I already know Shinhwa loves me! haha :) ummm it won't let me upload on youtube..would either YSI work for u?? If not i can send through either aim or msn :)

Guest chaserj7

hey chaserj7 u can just call me Nueng..I already know Shinhwa loves me! haha :) ummm it won't let me upload on youtube..would either YSI work for u?? If not i can send through either aim or msn :)

YSI would do just fine.. goshhh thank you SO MUCH!!! YOU ROCK!!!

OH! and remember a while back i suggested coming up with a namelist of all of us here in the Chae Yeon thread?? well, here it is again, updated.. all you other Chae Yeon fans please introduce yourselves too, it'll be easier to talk to each other this way!! :)

The Chae Yeon Lovers

chaserj7 - Janice

Kisasori - Connie

ShinhwaLovesMe - Nueng

uKnows-.xhunnie - Ally

xILa-La__Babby - TJ

Guest chaserj7

Hey Janice...i sent the YSI it link to ur PM box okie :) hope u enjoy it like i did haha :)

thanks a million Nueng!!!! :) heheh..

hey hey people introduce yourselves and add your names to the fanlist!!!

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

I kinda hope that her third single is a slow song...soo she can really sing it and stuff :)...."White snow" would be awesome! I love that song..

Dang next week episode looks really good! X.Man in Japan! Chae Yeon is in it! and also Hyesung Oppa! I hope they get each other or Chae Yeon could finally get JWH :)

^ oh ahaha

look what i made haha.. it was suppose to be a big graphic but i turned it into a banner =p

cy5du.jpg

she was just too hot in that picc i had to make something out of it =p

Guest Platinum

she lost the dance battle on mbc with votes of 1 to 4...

the dance was not sexy at all... i expected more from chae yeon since she dances so well on variety shows... but the dance for the battle was so stiff and boring

Guest chaserj7

look what i made haha.. it was suppose to be a big graphic but i turned it into a banner =p

she was just too hot in that picc i had to make something out of it =p

SUPER NICE!! heheh... i love that pic too..

^ when was that dance battle on and who was she against?

yeah, what dance battle? :blink: anyone who has please PM me? thanks!!

i only know she had one against Byul and Jewelry...

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

god brian made is look soo painful when he got with chae yeon! makes me want to beat him to a pulp! but chae yeon is sooo cute :) i love her soo much! man i wanna see the dance battle too...please Pm please :)

Guest hunnibunni

chaeyeon's new single i believe is sebunjjeh sarang..third love..i think thats what she wrote on her cyworld..she filmed the mv :)