The Official Chae Yeon (채연) Thread

Cherryblossom18

i know this is kinda embarrasing but i gotta ask energywen where and how did you sent me a PM

I hope this is what you are asking. =D

If energywen sent you a PM it should be in your soompi inbox --> http://www.soompi.com/pm/mail

there's also a link above in the blue toolbox next to profile and log out

You can send someone a PM if you click on the envelope right below their picture from their post.

you can also go to their profile and click on send message.

there is also a link where you can compose a message in your inbox

Hope that helps.

After checking out A.Minor work on Yeonie's album. I think A.Mnor will be Hot.

I love her outfit from Look3 too. I especially love her boots. She always has nice heels on.

Guest ponkie

ed5d3ff5271c3daf7709d796.jpg

What's wrong with her stomach? :crazy: Did they forget to PS it or PS it too much? It looks normal in the live performance.

ed5d3ff5271c3daf7709d796.jpg

What's wrong with her stomach? :crazy: Did they forget to PS it or PS it too much? It looks normal in the live performance.

I was actually thinking the same thing for those pics. She looks lovely in it but, I think they mess up on the PS. The shadow cast on her stomach could also contributed to making it look weird. At least we all know it doesn't look like that. Her body is HOT!

Guest maryosei

energywen, bulgogi88 and -H- thank you guys so much for your time and help spent on me, i have seen the message but i dont know what to do or click on next to listen to the songs.

Guest dream-maker

thanks now I can watch the "crazy" perf in hd too! yay.... now i'm just waiting for the HD version of her mv to come out.... :P

And look forward to her other perf coming out in music bank, etc.... This is also the first time I like every single song in her album!! hehe... they're all really good!! :o

Guest maryosei

nhocsieuquay go on youtube and type in mv HQ|chae yeon look look look - k-pop july 2010 by best of asian

I love the concept this time, this was actually the style I have been hoping to see from her.

When I first watched the MV, I wasn't crazy about the song but after I heard it a few times and watched the performance I really fell in love with it. I think it's the type of song that you have to hear a few times to like which is fine because she usually promotes for a long time so I'm sure everyone will love it. The other song she performed sounded great too.

Guest maryosei

For me i loved the song and the mv right away.with the help of energywen, -H- and bulgogi88 i have finally listened to the album and i loved it. i mean every song on it is good and now am addicted to come and get me. i also think her next song to promote should be my lover, then lie. your fans are proud of you babygirl bcos you didnt disappoint us.

Guest nhocsieuquay

nhocsieuquay go on youtube and type in mv HQ|chae yeon look look look - k-pop july 2010 by best of asian

^^

I'm findind raw HQ/HD MV to sub for her new MV :P

I've replayed it nonstop on U2B

Guest Blaaaahs

Not sure if she's performed yet, but remember you can stream her music bank perf!!

http://kpopflash.net/stream/

HQ version is kinda laggy for me atm so you might need to watch it in LQ.

Oh and how do you listen to Chae Yeon's other songs?!?!?! Is it a secret? D:

Guest nhocsieuquay

Not sure if she's performed yet, but remember you can stream her music bank perf!!

http://kpopflash.net/stream/

HQ version is kinda laggy for me atm so you might need to watch it in LQ.

Oh and how do you listen to Chae Yeon's other songs?!?!?! Is it a secret? D:

I think she's still not performed yet! I'm watchin' it now :D

I think her CD's leaked =.= because her CD'll be realeased at 27 -29/07 :(

Guest nhocsieuquay

She's performing !!!

So hot and she lives very good! I love to listen her performed's song more than mp3 file XD, BTW, her outfit today's not good than yesterday!